Let's be real here

let's be real here

would he have beaten obama in 2008/2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtVQWY_F2Yc
nationalreview.com/corner/442059/dont-blame-clinton-trump-2016-wouldve-beaten-obama-2012
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, people were not angry enough.

no

no chance in hell, all the gibsmedats would be out in full effect to break the glass ceiling of having a nigger president and the media would be out to lynch trump as it was this cycle especially since that time was peak of birtherism

No, in 08/12 there was not a chance in hell anyone other than another black man was going to beat him.

/thread

no

He literally only won because he was up against a murdering corrupt cunt with failing health. Hillary was probably the only person he could ever win against.

I don't think he would have beaten anyone but Shillary to be perfectly honest. The dems moronic nature was a boon to us.

I highly doubt any white american over 30 would actually vote for Bernie

He wasn't even able to beat Romney turnout, so no.

this and the black president meme voodoo was too strong

Cliton's first woman president meme magic was non-existant compared to God Emperor Trump

>Hillary was probably the only person he could ever win against.

Just keep telling yourself that.

This.

There was also no way any Republican would've won in 08 people were so pissed off at Bush and beating an incumbent is always a tall order

in 2008 ? no way.. in 2012? maybe

He wouldn't be able to beat Obama in fucking 2016 you mook.

Hillary is one of the most hated candidates in history, Obama has one of the highest approval ratings of someone in their eighth year. It's higher now than when he crushed Romney in 2012.

People would come out to vote for him. They didn't for Shillary.

Fuck no dude. In 2008 and the entire world was dickriding Obama. Nobel Peace Prize winner Barack the Magic Nigger.

white people dont know what its like to be over 30

Why do Americans like King Nigger so much?

Roger Stone says 2016 was the perfect storm to let it happen. The man was a fucking oracle this entire election so I'm inclined to believe him

This.
People thinking Trump winning is some huge accomplishment are delusional, literally Cruz could have won.

He's one of the most boring people on Earth, they elected him because he's black, he didn't really do much so they decided to elect him again.

Its true nigga.
Clinton was hated long before she ran for president.

Trump got less votes than fucking Romney did in 2012 when Obama steamrolled him. He's lucky he got literally the most hated person to run against and there's so much hate for the establishment.

could he have beaten Joe Biden this year?

This user is kinda right. Blacks like him for being black. Whites like him to not seem racist and/or virtue signal. Since very few people actually know anything about politics, they judge likability and he is a relatively funny and charismatic guy.

he got less votes than Romney, so I'm thinking not. i bet he's not too thrilled about losing the popular vote either.

2008? Hell no, not in a million years.
2012? Maybe, but he couldn't have won using the exact same strategy.

No, everyone had nigger fever back then. Trump only won because of his stellar timing.

>2008
No way.

>2012
Possible, but it would have been even more difficult. Trump made the right call not running until now.

Well he sure as fuck didn't predict this.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtVQWY_F2Yc

He ran, saw that it wasn't yet time, and bailed early. If Trump thinks he couldn't do it, he couldn't.

literally 0% chance of anyone beating obama in 2008

He only lost the popular due to election fraud, we have definitive evidence that it was happening. Even with fraud the margin was slim as hell.

i would pay for a vile of tears from this shit

he couldn't have beaten an old faggot communist let alone a magic negro

No. I doubt any repub could have won after 8 years of Bush.

Nope

probably why Palin was the only one who said "yes"

No.

Obama was a relatively fresh face, had charisma, had the racial appeal, and the US had just come off eight years of the brainless Bush.

There wasn't the level of anger in the working class, the wars hadn't drawn out quite as long yet, the raw corruption at the top hadn't been outed at that point.

In 2008 the religious right had a lot more power than it does now. That would have made it difficult for Trump as he's really, really not the classic religious right candidate.

No, Trump waited until exactly the right time to run. This election was just a perfect storm in Trumps favor.

yeah, that's it. he's really beloved.

yes to what
sorry

The literal second coming of Ronald Reagan probably wouldn't have been able to beat Obama in 2008.

More white people voted for Obama than Clinton.

Let that sink in.

I think Obama's raping our nation for a free golf club membership is what fueled Patriots to vote for Donald Emperor Trump

No
Say what you will about Obama but the nigga's clean and has charisma
Hillary is the complete opposite, up to being white and with a vagina

Not possible. Obama was promoting end to wars and transparency. Running against Obama now, different story altogether.

lol no.

Kek speaks

TFW obama was in war his whole presidency

and persecuting free speech. i actually had to check if manning happened under him...

In all fairness, he was mostly just against the iraq war which he ended... on Bush's timetable.

Of course, the guy turned around and started droning everyone. And then there was the whole Arab Spring disaster. And Guantanamo Bay is still open.

FUCK YES

And the Dems will have NO ONE to take him on in 2020. We got Trump for 8 years, boys. Stay healthy, Mr. Trump! We need you, sir!

wew, the salt mines are that way friend

Trips don't lie.

not on his current platform. he would likely have a different strat for obango.

No.

The timing would not have been right.

Remember, trump is a time traveller and he chose this timeline specifically.

How can he promise to repeal something that hasn't been made yet?

No. blacks actually came out to vote for Obama

Found this article on Drudge. Sure it's (((National Review))), but it's pretty good so far.

OH FUG

nationalreview.com/corner/442059/dont-blame-clinton-trump-2016-wouldve-beaten-obama-2012

No, but he was the perfect man for the job in 2016, and that's all that matters.

obama was the one that made people realise that what candidates say, isnt necessarily what theyll do, and its worth looking behind the scenes

so they looked a little closer at hillary

Running for VP

No. He did worse than Romney.

Hillary just did worse than everyone.

He would have done better than Romney...but he would have lost

There wasn't so much racism against white people then. Not openly. Now you have Biden and Kaine saying white people need to be a minority. Time running articles saying white people won't exist by 2050("and it will be beautiful). People saying that only whites can be racist and all whites are racist.

Identity politics have been forced on us in the last few years and white people are going to play them now. I will never vote for anyone non-white again and I, stupidly, voted for Obama twice because I thought people actually wanted equality.