This was year Sup Forums finally mastered meme magic. We made Brexit happen and got Trump into the White House

This was year Sup Forums finally mastered meme magic. We made Brexit happen and got Trump into the White House.

What's next though? Do we channel our remaining stock of meme magic into FN to make France great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IllZmrTEJkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think Dutch bros need some meme magic.

France is absolutely next. Marion Le Pen needs to be in power.

France was never great. Fuck em let em burn.

>implying we have an option

Goddamnit. This board is never going to shut up about meme magic now, is it?

fuck france

how about some country nukes mecca?

I saw we start spreading out.
First we take North America, then the Americas, next, the world.

>remaining stock

we never run out
Le Pen will win

Are we the new /x/ now?

yes, we need to get organized

regular FN generals

After we save the world again, we need to destroy this power. If we overuse it, it WILL be mishandled and then society will fall.

FOR GERMANY'S UNKEKERY TO COMMENCE. THE GERMAN PEOPLE MUST REBEL AGAINST MERKEL AND CLEANSE THEIR REFUGEE TUMOR. EUROPE MUST BE SAVED

careful now we dont have that kind of experience yet. we should learn meme magic step by step so we dont burn ourselves.

Sorry user, the next happening has already been foretold

third post best post

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT MEME MAGIC

It will be harder, how many French user post here

>remaining stock

Our power is infinite

7es France next. They deserve it. Great country and history.

But what position will Le Pen serve? How do we make way for nationalism to take over Europe?

>What's next though?

drain the swamp

clean house in DC

>Do we channel our remaining stock of meme magic into FN to make France great again?

YES. This a thousand times yes.

>Its time to pay France back for helping the USA with the original Brexit.

Geert Wilders

indeed

Its time to pay France back for sending Marquis de Lafayette to singlehandedly win the Revolutionary War.

This is the most recent opinion polling on Le Pen vs the incumbent. The election is in May and April 2017. To me, these polls tell me that Le Pen is a shoe in if she is the opposing candidate to Hollande.

This.
Austrian election in December should be a small task for KeK almighty.
To get Geert into power is a bit more of a struggle and it's the next thing that's on the line in March 2017.

true

we can focus on other countries also

Vatican 2 repeal when?

Even ISIS shooting up a nightclub on French soil right before the last election wasn't enough to uncuck them, they're a lost cause.

BRING KEK HIMSELF TO EARTH!

first Austria, then France, then Germany.

the Trump and his nationalist european allies will launch the final crusade to destroy islam once and for all

Thing is...is that France isn't part of the Anglosphere. They have a different culture, different language, different style of kek...probably not gonna happen.

Hopefully they'll be inspired by our uncuckenings.

Le Pen is guaranteed to win during the first turn.

The problem is that every single other party is gonna form a coalition in the second turn in order to prevent the FN from winning.

This tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=IllZmrTEJkY

there arent a few small parties willing to form a coalition with her? surely she can make some sort of deal with some small fry party leaders who know they wont get shit from the other major parties

Whoa whoa whoa hold on there cowboy. I don't think we're done with the Clintons and podestas yet. I won't be satisfied until they are exposed and incarcerated