Do you think he really wanted to win? He looks like he's having buyers remorse

i think he will be a good president though

The man was tired

He was assured by Kek that his victory will occur

The system will break him within a month.

He isn't doing this for himself.
He is just thinking about all the work ahead of him, probably.

true

Give him a break, he probably hasn't slept in 2 weeks

Checked and witnessed for the eternal frog.

exhausted, the room is probably stuffy as fuck, nervous etc

He's here

Nah he's just realising how retarded and dumb american people are.

wasn't it like 2 in the morning or something.

tired as shit most likely

Only a smart country would reject the evil clinton machine.

Why would you think that?

Why? Because he tells it like it is?

I think you're a fat fucking virgin. I'm telling it like it is, do you like me? Do I have your vote?

...to replace all their hopes into a reality tv celebrity

anyway I hope that he will keep his promises but I highly doubt it, if he does than I was wrong

You can't explain the necessity of risk to a coward.

Libs just want to be pets.

because kek is with us. always.

Easy with the salt, you'll give yourself heart problems.

>Do I have your vote?
Yes.

That's honestly the most stressed I've ever seen Trump look. And he still looks in control.

Calm down lad, getting your blood pressure up won't change the fact that we fucking won everything, you lost completely.

cry more lib

Only a dumb country would elect her instead of Bernie.

lel you drank the media cool-aid

Side effects include anger and losing every time.

FUCKING DESTROYED INTO ANOTHER DIMENSION.

YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS DESTROYED BEFORE.

HOUSE, SENATE, CONGRESS. EAT SHIT DEGENERATE LIBTARD.

He's more than a reality tv star faggot.

He's the MOTHERFUCKING DON

THE KING OF NEW YORK

He looks like a player. His speech last night he came out serious, the media character was gone. He said all the right things to signal to countries abroad. He looks like he's got a job to do.

he was probably thinking what a lot of us were thinking... why wasn't the MSM calling the election? He had like three states won, any one of which would have put him over 270, but it wasn't being declared for hours...

It was clear that some sort of steal was in process, but eventually they gave up because they knew they would be found out in the recount

That is the ONLY reason Hillary conceded, because she knew she the rigging in major cities would be found out

i kek'd

trump was definitely a protest vote against the establishment. i don't think anyone can clearly articulate his policies, and his resume of public service fits on a stamp. so what else is the appeal?

When Eric came in his pants...

another

bitch tears are good for the skin
thanks bitchanon

Of course he wanted it, do you think he would've kept up that insane campaign/rally schedule if he didn't? He couldn't have worked harder for it, and at 70 years old it's quite amazing how much he got done.

He was duped by the elites
but the elites had something else in mind. The twisted game of Satan, y'never know what you're gonna get

Bernie never had a chance. Too much DNC corruption.

I'm very liberal but I don't blame Trump / or his supporters. The DNC is really good at disenfranchising large populations with systematic oppression. Good job fucktards.

numales crying is music to my ears

Its looks like contemplation and relief.
I could never imagine being in his mind set at that moment.

That's why he did 10 rallys in the final 36 hours I guess, CTR.

Faggot.

lmao, the whole reason he is doing this is for america.

He's said for decades he doesn't want to be president. He simply does not want to, in any form.

He's doing it because he feels he must.

Delicious tears

This precious dude is so tired man. It's finally caught up to him, everything he's done, multiple rallies per day, in different states, for the past 2 years. He faced down the entire world and succeeded. And now he really, truly is thinking about all the work ahead of him, all that now weighs on his shoulders, everything he has promised to and must now fix. This man is exhausted and he know his real work has just begun. Imagine such a reality. This man has taken the weight of the work upon his shoulders, when he didn't have to. He has sacrificed his life for us, his fellow Americans. He is truly a hero. A weary but glorious hero.

Isn't your prime minister a drama teacher?

The best leaders are those who don't want to lead, but feel like they have to.

We all have to remember he was forced to do this. He's said many times he didn't want to.

>.gif
I ain't clickin that nigga

>be billionaire
>want to promote my name and brand
>"I've got an idea. I'll run for president and make sure I don't get elected"
>make retarded decisions and say the dumbest, meanest shit to guarantee you don't get elected
>election day comes, all the polls have you set to get BTFO
>excited about taking a vacation, dreaming what to do with the extra profits from advertising
>Florida
>NC
>Ohio
>MICHICAN! dafuq?
>mfw

This was taken before it was declared he had won.

He just played it safe and didn't start celebrating until it was made official, never know what bullshit rigging Hillary could have pulled out of her ass.

He knows he has an arduous road ahead of him.

>i don't think anyone can clearly articulate his policies
you can literally go read his platform on his website. It's a very reasonable anti-corruption and law restoring platform.

It also looks the way the best chess players in the world look when they know they are about to win the game

pence looks presidential as fuck

>70 years old
>500 rallies in the last 3 days
>up until 3:30am yesterday
yeah its ok to look tired

>that republican spy girl

He's thinking about the depths of their immorality and all the rope he's going to need.

probably not. i should have voted for jilf.

What you're seeing is a man who has reached peak-alpha.

Yeah, he looked like he was not expecting to win and now has to deal with 4 years of bullshit, too much work for a prank.

>you can literally go read his platform on his website.
Does his platform fit into a tweet and/or a CNN headline? No? Then he has no platform or policies.

He now gets a fourish month vacation where everyone tries to get him up to speed. He campaigned for two years. Shit, he was doing five events a day in that last final stretch.

he probably had sex with Ivanka and Melania, loud raunchy sex, to rid himself of his sexual fustration.

He looks tired. He's been going nonstop for 2 years.

I like you more than Hillary desu

That's Dahnald Jr.

the appeal was that he isnt hillary clinton

I think you're a cuck who overdosed on impotent rage.

>does his platform fit into a tweet?
#MAGA

It was 3 in the morning he was probably exhausted.

>#MAGA
REEEE AMERICA WAS NEVER GREAT
no wait
AMERICA WAS ALWAYS GREAT
no wait I mean
AMERICA WASN'T GREAT IN THE PAST BUT NOW IT IS

>those sister fucking redneck retards actually bought it

NOT ENOUGH STAMINA

no but seriously man after working all day i couldnt even stay up to shitpost i fell asleep at the computer. it was such a comfy feeling to finally be able to relax but knew you had it all along. i bet donny boy slept like a fuckin tree.

Are they still paying you guys? Why are you here?

>breaking into a cheering faggot nu-male mindset when you win the most important victory of your life

It's like you actually are sheltered faggots.

When a man works hard for something and he gets it, he doesn't just go into fag mode, he just relaxes and and watch in total self control as he ascends into a level a few men will ever be.

beta male detected

I really believe the man is pure.
>old for this shit
>rich as fuck. average person could not spend that much money in 5 lifetimes
why would someone like him who has it all and could just leave in peace do this?
influence? why not just buy their influence like everyone else

I really think the man wants to leave a legacy. every man wants to be in history books and leave something good to become eternal.

>he probably had sex with Ivanka and Melania, loud raunchy sex, to rid himself of his sexual fustration.
on election night he probably just laid there while they double-teamed his pole

The sodium contents in this response is near lethal.

No Rothschild or Rockefeller has used his money for presidency themself, they just buy all the influence. So... you may beven right

I thought it was common knowledge that at first he was doing it to promote his brand and because he loves attention so much then started winning and got in over his head and it went further than he really wanted

hey, guess what
trump won

Every time I see her smug face, I want to impregnate her.

the best we can hope for is that trump does literally nothing during his one term and lets congress and the few experts that are willing to work for him put together a modest policy platform for him to rubberstamp.

it's already confirmed that pence will essentially run the show. it's also confirmed that trump's transition team is way behind. they are desperately trying to fill all the vacancies for the executive positions before they start on trying to figure out how to implement his first 100 days proposals.

i guess it depends on your definition of a "good" president. how much worse than w bush can you be and still be a "good" president?

He's just bored of winning...

>it's already confirmed that [thing i just made up]
kek

Jesus...
He won by an electorate landslide and we're STILL hearing the rigged meme.

He won fair and square, deal with it.

.00000000002 cents have been deposited into your CTR account goyim

he loves America like most of us

Easily one of my favorites

Them tears are tasty

Just imagine the shit he has to deal with now. Tons of it every day.

This. Consensual sex in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation. Might even go wild and leave the lights on, who knows?

It was a late night man, half the east side of the country was tired from waiting for results. Typical leftist, pretzle logic.

When does he get to see the ayy lmao corpses?

Not gonna happen. The GOP will have a tighter leash on him than Obama.

Chris?

Looks like he's in thought and relief.