Left or right?

Left or right?

Right, all day long

is this show worth watching just to waifu her, or is it brony tier

It's a cartoon show about a close-knit, interdimensional circle of teenage sluts cucking each other in a time of race war.

You may like it. You may not. Give it the old college try.

's pretty fun, and has enough DEEPEST LORE for anyone looking for a deeper meaning, plus Sup Forums really likes the Monster Racism, so give it a go, if yo like it come back and we can make it a night
This

I was with you until
>/po/ likes

left all the way

we had a raid of Sup Forumsacks a few months ago
I'ts better to try and reason with them than to try and push them away
plus there's enough cute in the show to make up for it

Both is good

>tfw you write a likable male character who gets into some cross-dressing shenanigans like a cartoon character is apt to do.

>ends up attracting a bunch of creepy cross-dresser and transsexual fetishists.

neither

Right in the middle.

;)

SCRRRRAPE THE SIDEEEES

[spoilers]MODS, GET THIS FUCKING SHIT ERASED[/spoiler]

>Star
>Tits

Left.

Fuck star, marry jackie, deport marco

>Everyone who disagrees with me is Sup Forums

Neither

both

>treating Jackie like a main character

>that tit size
Fucking perfect. Jackie is a treasure.

Jackie is an precious emerald and I will protect that smile of hers.

I want to suck and fuck Marco's tight boypussy.

You mean his ass. His hairy Mexican man ass.

>a raid of Sup Forumsacks
You do know that you're allowed to browse multiple boards?

Tumblr thinks anyone who posts anything the slightest politically incorrect is Sup Forums, thankfully /sveg/ has no problem with casual nazism

So wait, is /sveg/ back? I would like it to be back, but I can live w/out it.

Nah son, I wanna get neck deep in that clench.

It's in /trash/ right now, but it'll be back when new episodes start playing again

How do I get into the trash then?

no one has a problem with that, but Sup Forums fags have a problem leaving Sup Forumsshit in Sup Forums

Jesus Christ!!

>thinking that wanting to marry character means treating them as a main

stupid sexy Marco

how would you rate Marco as a husbando?

I wonder if Marco ever looks back on that moment and realizes that it was his last true experience with Star in which he was a friend and equal, and not a bitchboy

I wonder if it makes him sad

Now that I'm thinking about it, I suppose the situation's akin to a zoo animal briefly remembering its former life in the wild.

Poor Marco

Did he become a bitchboy recently?

both, together
cant have cute without perfect

Tell jebus that he's a nigger and he can suck my dick

Speaking of jebus, Today is the last day for the singing /Sveg/ project he had, sadly since there are not many threads like before it seems everyone forgot

Ya keep board content in relevant boards, friend. It's fine if ya wanna joke about how they're putting chemicals in the wand to turn the princess gay. It's fine if ya wanna joke about how Marco would kiss a Goku. But ya start havin' a fit about the gays or ya start havin' a fit about the Gokus, that ain't needed.

Now let's all agree that Marco would kiss a Goku.

>/trash/ thread made 20 hours ago
>time between posts are around 30 minutes
>banned from Sup Forums completely until new material

thank fuckin god /sveg/ is dead; it's better for you guys as well

What was posted.

Even though I am a spic I like to bully spics characters when they are in burgerland This is an unusual feeling.

Right, especially if hes in a dress

>All spics characters in cartoon are mexicans 99% of the time. The test of Latin America is forgotten.
Ha, funny.

It's Steven Universe tier
It has a couple good episodes to draw you in to think the show is going somewhere, but in reality 90% of the show is mediocre slop barely worth watching. You're better off watching Wander Over Yonder as WOY does most things an average episode of SVTFOE does much better.

If you're a waifufag it's fine, for me the only reason I still watch this show is to join the 3 AM live streams and see the shitshow in the threads afterwards, as half the time reading the threads ends up being more entertaining than watching the show itself.

I'll answer you by this quote.
"Marx is claiming it was offside."

>3 AM live streams and see the shitshow in the threads afterwards, as half the time reading the threads ends up being more entertaining than watching the show itself

fucking bullshit

I'm not saying I doubt you, just that it sucks ass

I want some of you people to stop expressing your homo sexuality.

Marco is a normal bro that likes girls like a normal well adjusted dude. He'll never be your sissy fag fantasy.

>How do I get into the trash then?
Like this.

>mfw banned from /trash/

Marco Ubaldo Diaz officially became a bitchboy when he accepted the position of Star's pretend squire and quit working with the legitimate Knight of the Wash, Sir Lavabo, at the end of "Lint Catcher," episode 8A of the 3rd season, which aired on the 9th of November 2017. However, this bitchboy status only became truly apparent within following episodes, such as "Trial by Squire," "Sweet Dreams," and "Nightlife."

Picture of jackie being stripped by star’s magic, don’t know why it was deleted, it was spoilered and censored

>implying you wouldn't be Star's bitchboy if given the chance

>tfw EU and wake up at 8 am to watch new eps over breakfast

GUYS I THINK I'M IN LOVE
HOW DO I STOP IT?

by watching a better TV show

Death is the cure

Anybody had the mega links?

Right all the way!

>Best time-reset cap
And the fucking starfags love this?

Nice bait

There was never any /sveg/, there was only not/sveg/

They got together? I can finally watch this "cartoon"?

No character that dislikes wearing dresses has found themselves in one on more than one occasion. Marco probably wants the dick

This is a character thread which is allowed. I mean I can go and tell mods to delete any Steven Universe thread, but they won't because it isn't /sug/

So, you will allow that monsters conquer and eat all Newmi´s children?, only in the name od diversity and PC?, Not on my watch!, I´m Star Butterfly Queen of Newmi first in my name declare:
Deus Vult!, monster war now!!, monster war forever!!!

Perhaps Star already saw that coming before she bitchboy him and, deep down, hoping Marco would reject her shitty offer.
A man chooses, a slave obeys

He sucks your dick or you suck his dick. This is a very difficult scenario.

I think everyone forgot about it when the threads went to /trash/. We'll try again in Jan. Meanwhile...
>Make stream thread last week
>Deleted
>Left or right?
>Stays up
Okay.

Do you want both or neither?

obviously both. so they can sex each other as you watch.