>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies
>5. lmgtfy.com/?q=cost of making anime

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 10 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/0447ccb0a30927d21a184f0e3bdba518-7cea88ce/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread: →

Other urls found in this thread:

fanfiction.net/s/12625968/1/I-Need-You
fanfiction.net/s/12746028/1/Sick-Day
fanfiction.net/s/12640018/1/Precious-Finite-Resources
fanfiction.net/s/12150297/1/Countess-Dracula
fanfiction.net/s/12724880/1/Freezerburn-Week-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The gunchucks are back boys!

What does Blake smell like?

>Blake gives IIia dozens of chances to change, almost getting herself and her family killed in the process and Ilia only finally joins the good guys after Blake's dad risks his life to save her for no fucking reason
>she leaves Adam the first chance she gets and just assumes he's pure evil
But that's stupid.

Also catmom knocks out a dangerous assassin with a tray because derp.

Blake I-is for pets and handjobs! Nothing more!

Tuna and shame

Stop making threads for this week, YOU HAVE NO EPISODE. Fuck off back to trash or go to your shitty game threads, anywhere but here. Come back next week when you're actually airing

Go fuck yourself. Fucking crybaby.

the Bellabooty
>not anal

Anal is acceptable as long as it's rape, or at least very painful for her.

Semen and vaginal juices.

>
>reminder cancer-user will never watch the ending or cancellation of RWBY

I hope Salem fights with martial arts. Unarmed combat would truly mark her as an outcast in the RWBY world.

hahaha, cry more faggot

Wow, meant for

Some more fic updates

fanfiction.net/s/12625968/1/I-Need-You
fanfiction.net/s/12746028/1/Sick-Day
fanfiction.net/s/12640018/1/Precious-Finite-Resources
fanfiction.net/s/12150297/1/Countess-Dracula
fanfiction.net/s/12724880/1/Freezerburn-Week-2017

Come back after you've banned 3/4 of the rest of your board that's out of season or even print runs faggot

Fuck, now I really feel like I have to pick up the show now

Yang faught unarmed for most of volume 4.

Still somewhat relevant. I would cry if I cared for the Bellabooty but knew I could never get it. Just look at the emotional havoc it inflected on Ilia.

I wonder if he already found Monty

>LWA writer died like 3 days ago

>cancer-user
literally who?

I hope he doesn't tell Monty about what's happened to RWBY

I've been downloading the episodes as they've been coming out, but I haven't been able to drum up the motivation to actually watch them. Is anything worthwhile happening this volume that's worth catching up for the final episodes or has it really been nothing but standing around talking every episode?

the Bellanova arc is finally over.

>implying Monty doesn't know what m&k did with his show

Blake gives a gay main character a mating press

A sweaty, hot mating press

an user who watched the show but had terminal kidney cancer. > is literally his last words in this world.

>some nobody who watched this shit show
and nothing of value was lost :^)

The presentation of homosexuality in RWBY is truly nuanced and insightful. We have seen it lead characters to evil (Emerald), and we have seen it lead characters away from evil (Ilia). We have even seen it make a fool of someone (May) or simply deployed as a potent weapon in combat (Neon).

I think that a core message that RWBY tells us here is that homosexuality is a powerful force, never to be taken lightly.

Guy could no longer get immunusupressants for his kidney transplant so he's gone to jump off a bridge instead of a drawn out organ failure death. He's with Monty now

Transplanted kidney*

A homosexual kidney?

>someone killed himself
>somehow, he uploaded a pic on Sup Forums
spiritual Wi-Fi must be fucking great

Yeah sure why not

He comitted suicide, he's burning in hell instead of being with Monty. Not to be edgy or anything but there is never a good reason to kill yourself,it's literally called the cowards way out for crying out loud,

>not being able to read the hidden message
sucks to be you

There's no afterlife in the first place. That's an archaic children's fantasy made in a long passed time as a means to give hope to an oppressed minority and to reduce people's niggering through a cosmic carrot and stick charade.

Look up how kidney failure kills you some time you fucking child. Gouge your eyes out with a spoon while you're at it.

>There's no afterlife in the first place.

You have no way to prove or disprove this.

No, no, we're not doing this, fuck off

>Look up how kidney failure kills you some time you fucking child
It really doesn't matter, by the time he would have started showing the dangerous symptoms he'd be sent to a hospital, it's america, they don't let people die in the street like the liberals want you to believe

does anyone have the blade of racism adam image

Time to un-derail this thread back to RWBY related things. ROMAN!

And friends

I don't think you understand how kidney transplants are allocated nor that half-dying in the street wont change that he can't afford immunosuppressants nor will they shove a F I F T H kidney into a guy who can no longer get said immunosuppressants or even pay for treatment in the first place

>finally read the idden message
>he wrote it while he was in pain
damn, what a hopeless situation. I uess it's time to backtrack his posts. It's the only thing we can do.

I'm still irked that Neo's alive.

>merc and em
>friends
>not neo on it
nigga, Roman didn't like them even in chibi but Neo

Shit I miss that guy. No homo. But he was a great villain. And even tho Neo Is just a sidekick I miss her too. Someone said RT confirmed Neo's death but since everyone is always liying Idk if that is true.

Fifth? Why does he have four kidneys? if he had that many and was still in trouble he's better off being dead, he was on a timer anyway

BUT WHERE IS JUNIOR, I hope he's helping fix up Vale

Post best RT group

any help on how can I read the hidden message?

>When James and Elyse were playing One Two Switch and they answered each other's jokes
the perfect pair

Roman is shit and always has been shit.
There is nothing appealing about this character. Had he been in a more competently written show you'd have forgotten about him long ago.

Neo is also shit, but at least she has fapbait value.
Roman is a big nothing waste.

Ilia is by far the best voice actor so far. Discuss.

you have to watch cowboy bebop to find out

I hope not. After watching the first season again I started to dislike Yang... A lot... and she was one of the main reasons why I started watching RWBY(Screwattack Yang Death Battle). I tho se was cool and sexy but she ended up being a fucking jerk. She comited a dick move on her trailer but I was too blinded by the Waifu bait at first to realise... poor J.

you would know how he did it if you could read the hidden message

That's kind of how it works. Your kidneys shit the bed for whatever reason. You get in line, take meds, and try not to die before a kidney becomes available which can take 5 years or more. Then you get a kidney shoved in you, you take immunosuppressants and pray your body doesn't reject its new kidney. His did, leading to the need for a fourth kidney. Then they take immunosuppressants for a year then step down to a lower dose to take the edge off and they keep going for a good long time later getting a second, third, or fourth adding essentially the entirety of an adults functional life worth of time.

He wasn't on a timer. The fourth still hadn't rejected and had he not lost his job to be ravaged by big pharma's overinflated racket for medicines he literally needed for his body to not freak out about the not-his kidney currently inside him he'd have kept trucking until his late fifties, mid sixties then killed himself if he didn't have a baller retirement that could handle the costs going forward.

Watch cowboy bebop to the end and you'll piece it together.

Did you catch the funhaus shopping network segment of Extra Life? They absolutely nailed it.

A Roman statue was on my xmas wishlist this year, so I guess i'll find out next week if I get the magnificent bastard

So what can we expect if/when BB doesn't happen?

That's a heresy user

I would say Dragonslayer for Yang, but I'm still holding onto that sweet Lancaster

Since they could fight, his shit would be fine. No reason to give a dickfuck

>Watch cowboy bebop to the end and you'll piece it together.
honest question: is this a meme, or watching the show will tell me how to decode the encrypted message?

Kidney diseases is a bitch if you're poor even if you're alright the costs and life time check ups and appointments will screw you over.

It tells you how to decode it. It's part of the central theme of one of the main characters in the show and something they use many times in it. Stop being an asshat and do as you're fucking told by your betters.

If you've never seen Bebop what do you think you're doing watching RWBY?

Eylse looks like winter in this picture

They're going to avoid being Korra II.
You wont be bothered by it if you stop actively seeking out the autistic parts of the fandom so you can get asshurt about shit.

Yeah, he's not affording a house on his own but he could have still lived an alright budget life depending on how many people around him give a shit. Sadly, burger dicksuckers gave the insurjew guaranteed profit with its well-known overinflated costs while linking it to jobs to increase enrollment and profits from unused services all without making them knock off the bullshit. The bribed dipshits pat themselves on the back while burgers hours were slashed to sidestep new req's and the insurjew still made bank from the plan hopping.

I miss Joel and Spoole..

CB looks like an edgy show for teenagers and nostalgiafags. Female characters are sluts
RWBY has 4 or even more pure waifus and husbandos

You are probably trolling. The show won't tell me how to decode whatever message that pic has.

@97588291
>looks like
stopped reading there.
People are literally spoiling you how to decode the message and you simply tell them to fuck off?
No more (You)s for you

I'M THE ONEE

post your face when Merc gets irked at the Haven battle

Imagine if he's done in because he triggered Yang's "MUH RUBY" mode. Seriously, she's been getting pretty pissed this volume and has shown impressive restraint on Raven's thugs, but Mercury? There's no way she's going to hold back on him.

Eylse is Winter Schnee confirmed

A Roman statue u say!? And what wishlist?

>When allied together a threat man display
>Divide them with doubt it will all wash away
What did she mean by this?

I was rotting for him to win and rekt Yang's arrogant ass.

She meant that humans are tougher to beat when they’re working together, man.

Chill bro, i'm talking about the kind sold in the RT store, not an ACTUAL huge statue. Although that would be pretty cool.

sun wukong is cute

Jesus I actually believed someone made a real statue. I mean come on its possible! there's a lot o ppl that make statues instead of cosplay.

>four kidneys
No.

Hey I was living under a rock and Idk what's happening. Can someone pls post a link or pictures to the Psycho I mean Ironwood action figure someone made? I think it looks pretty cool and I want to see more details.

We made a name for him to protect ScultporAnon on Etsy, I think it was Colonel SteelTimber?

Its shit, dont even bother with it.

I reject

Yes user, everything is shit.

>You can't have my life
>I'm not your sacrifice
>You can try but I'm free
>and you won't conquer me
>I won't crawl
>most of all I won't fall
>for
>you

What did she mean by this?