Will Hillary try to run again in 2020?

Will Hillary try to run again in 2020?

lol no. its over.

It'll be Michelle vs Trump

no.

No chance. Her political career is dead without a doubt.

Yeah, it seems if you don't make president the first time you're done.

>It'll be Michelle vs Trump
No, Kanye's running in 2020. 2020 Trump vs. Kanye. Trump still unstumpable.

it's looking like 8 years of trump. he will get the economy booming with heavy tax cuts like reagan did

>tfw Michelle will actually win
I'm sorry to say this, but I have a feeling even meme magic can't help trump with that one. Unless he can make America great in the next 4 years he doesn't stand a chance against Michelle "built like a bull" Obama.

This is her second time
It helped him beat a demon, a bull is no stronger. And I don't think there are even people that like michelle.

From prison?

>I don't think there are even people that like michelle
There are more people that like her than there are people that like Obama. Say what you will, but Obama was liked by enough people to win the game twice.

Yes, from hell.

what will huma do now? will she be hillary's maid or something or will she go back to saudi arabia?

prison

From Prison? I dont think so.

No. She will die from a stroke by then.

>Michele will run meme
But she didn't do anything but tell fat people to lose weight, and not a good jab at it either

>There are more people that like her than there are people that like Obama.
Really? The consensus around here, an area that has a bunch of people who love obama, is that she's a dumbass.

No, the Clintons are finished. If they are smart they will fade quietly into retirement.

Dick pic database administrator.

>Wins the popular vote against Obama and loses
>Wins the popular vote against Sanders and wins asshurt cucks cry about it being rigged
>Win popular vote against Trump and loses

Guess who the system was really rigged against? Hint: not Trump,Obama or Sanders

Good joke, user. Top kek

She will die in prison. LOL @2020

>popular vote

11M illegal immigrants aren't Americans.

>
>implying media wasn't rigged against Sanders
DNC had a chance to actually win, but they tossed it in the trash the second they picked Clinton over Sanders. Enjoy 4 years of Trump Shillary Cucks.

Michelle wouldn't get past the primaries, but then again, that's what they said about Trump

No she will die of FOXDIE before then

Sorry berniebro the correct answer is sexism