When will we get a new YJ comic?

When will we get a new YJ comic?

be glad that they're reprinting the original run

If they don't cancel Damian's TT or get rid of Damian, you'll get it after Doomsday Clock.

Do we actually want one?

When damage control is done with n52's TT

I do

Okay, but just so you know they will put Bendis on it.

Do you think anyone will ever acknowledge Empress again?

Never.

wouldn't be interested unless it was the same creative team or at least one that seems like they'd get it

don't really like the cartoon show

>Tim
Became an edgelord.

>Kon-El
Erased from existences.

>Bart
In Limbo. Abandoned by Teen Titans and left in a post-apocalyptic future.

>Cassie
A forgotten existence. A modern day Donna Troy.

>In Limbo. Abandoned by Teen Titans and left in a post-apocalyptic future.
That wasn't Bart

The one that Solstice abandoned in the future? That was definitely Bart.

Bar-Torr abandoned Solstice

And he's still not Bart Allen, related to Barry or the Flash family, or even from the same future as the Legion.
So in what way was he Bart?

No, but you are going to get Titans of Tomorrow tomorrow
Be happy

Neither are Tim and Kon. """""Tim""""" is some no-name kid who was put in witness protection and given the name "Tim Drake" by the FBI and """""Kon-El""""" is actually the clone of an evil Jon Kent from the future. So theoretically, DC Comics could toss these fakes all aside and introduce the real Tim, Kon, and Bart and pretend the New 52 versions of them never existed.

I get that YJ is absolutely loved by most, and I tried to read some of it (being a fan of Tim and Superboy). I liked it but I just couldn't get past the cartoonish art. I think it's shit, and it's a shame I'm missing out on it.

I dont give a shit about any of those characters. I like the cast of YJ.

Never. Both Kon-El and Bart are dead, or the publishing equivalent of it. And the strength of the Young Justice books was the Id-Ego-Superego relationship between those three. That, and the willingness of their author to make fun of their characters, something which DC has lost long ago.

Really? Fucking FINALLY.

Bar Torr isn't Bart though, they announced it someplace I can't remember where. I know there's been a point where they had a previous version of Bart meet someone in a VR system where he was still kicking about (a pre YJ version of Bart, but he was still wearing the Impulse gear) given his nature with time fuckery he should be fine.

Bart technically shouldn't have been affected by the nu-52 reboot because one of his weird abilities is that he's immune to timeline changes.

Will this evil Jon Kent appear in Super-Sons of Tomorrow?

Probably by the end of next year. The brought back Tim, and have already mentioned Bart and Connor. No doubt that Supersons of Tomorrow will plant some seed, and the new series will launch alongside Season 3 of YJ/the new Titans show

>remember where
It was in lobdell TT

>mentioned Bart and Connor
which comic?

Didn't he vanish into the speedforce during Kid Flash Lost?

He found a way out

And how exactly are they going to explain Kon-El? Gay test tube clone baby of Lex Luthor and Superman's union? An aged up clone of Prime Earth Jon Kent? A clone of an alternate universe Jon Kent that Superman thought was dead and bury alive? A clone of Bizarro? Endless possibilities.

Didn't Tim get retconned to more closely match his older self recently?

A new comic wouldn't be able to capture the same magic that it had

>Forgetting Empress and Arrownette

When the new show comes out.

It'll have Tim, Con, Bart and Cass all reuniting. They'll probably force Miss Martian romance with Con for lolsynergy purposes.

Next year by Tynion

>Only using the Geoff Johns Teen Titans lineup

weak

you don't deserve to comment at all on this

that show was the worst shit to happen to the OG comic

it's like making a teen titans show in the future but using the justice league it's bullshit

The Tim, Kon, Bart, and Cass (and not to mention others who will just not appear) of the show have vastly different relationhsips than their comic versions

yes I'm bitter

No, because he redeemed himself and died by the end of the nu52Superboy book.

... fuck i never thought about this. But literally none of them are originals, sans cassie probably

I imagine this will all lead into a confrontation with Tims excursion with his future self being a thing they use to find dr manhattan and utilize brother eye to fight him, however itll culminate in a battle where manhattan uses the future aginst them to say what hes doing is right, in order to avoid the titans of tomorrow future he had to fuckwith the universe and i5t will come down to a moral battle between superman batman and manhattan. From there batman will say something stupid like humans need to fail change you cant change people forcibly. Blah blah blah dc wins flash c9mes in sped force break continuity reforge conti uity. Now old continuity with but better ie healed b and all that jazz, tim and jason have friendly relationship, connor ican be a family member to jon and damian understands the true meaning of christmas

Precisely. Plus now whenever I search for Young Justice stuff I keep getting referred to the cartoon, and even when I specify comics I get a lot of the comic book adaptation OF the cartoon. To this day I'm baffled and annoyed why they didn't pick a different name.

it's the same cast

DC did.

>Stealing my joke
In all seriousness, Empress had one appearance in an issue of Supergirl, Arrowette (and Secret) cameoed in an issue of Teen Titans, and both Empress and Arrowette had roles in the Wonder Girl miniseries. That's the sum total of their post-YJ appearances AFAIK.

The original YJ was good only due to PAD. Now they'll put someone like Percy, Abnett or Tomasi on it. Be glad that there's no YJ comic in rebirth.

According to Wikipedia Empress and Sparx tried to create a League of Titans in Final Crisis but got beat up by Mirror Master and Dr. Light

She also cameoed in Infinite Crisis

I think they'd give it to Tynion, he is basically asking for it
Or Lobdell, i'd read it if it was him

Oh yeah, they also had Mas y Menos with them IIRC. That lasted for about one page.
I'm also reminded that she was miscolored Caucasian in her IC cameo.

Not sure why you would trust the guy who helped ruin these characters in the first place, even if his Red Hood is good (a character he already had a proper grasp on prior to Rebirth even).

Holy shit, this. It's so vexing, especially because the YJ cartoon is hot garbage.

I'd say those characters were already well on their way to being completely ruined by Johns when he wrote them in TT. Lobdell just happened to be worse by trying to make them completely different and super edgy, even compared to what Johns did.

Can't happen
It would go from being a brofest to being the queerest thing in print

Yeah changing the characters that much is always a bad choice.
Just use the original ones, also the future version is already them