Is Trump the death of SJWism in America?

Is Trump the death of SJWism in America?

What a fucking moron.

Hopefully.

No, not yet. They'll dig in and try to undermine him at every turn.

But if he does what he promised and jobs started coming back, crime goes down etc, people will turn away from leftism.

George Soros's death or arrest and asset seizure will end this nonsense.

>"look at me, I have to tell the whole world how GAY I am all the time! I'm so GAY, look how I hold this sign pronouncing my GAYNESS!"

Why do Hillary supporters have to make every demographic look bad

These people are the fucking worst.

As a gay person I can tell you that I feel a million times more at ease with Trump than I do with Clinton.

IM SO SCARED

could be i would be very happy if so.

I hope so.

We need to carpet bomb every city on the West coast

These people excel at standing around doing nothing, no wonder they don't want to work or get anything done.

Well they all want to move to Canada, the whitest nation in the northern hemisphere.

Hopefully they do.

No, it's called Marxism and it's a cancerous movement that does not die.. it will always come back as soon as the population relaxes. This is the very reason holy books were wrtten. This is the wisdom of men who's ancestors knew how the greatest civilizations could fall. By giving women power and promoting degeneracy. It's far from over.

no unfortunately, it will take time to fix the education system

Nah. If anything it might get worse. The leftist online media like Huffington Post, TYT, etc will criticize every single move Trump makes.

>Is Trump the death of SJWism in America?
He's going to bring America together! Isn't he?

Unfortunately no,

Trump's victory just serves to further galvanize the ultra left. If anything this plays into their continual victim complex, and they will do nothing but bitch and moan for the next 4 years, whether some of them realize they are being ridiculous after they all aren't carted off and executed remains to be seen.

The longer effects of what damage this election has caused to the establishment will take time to tell, hopefully the media can be reigned in because they are really to blame for the normalization of all this ridiculousness.

this is the death of the liberal medias image of america

the media in our country owes these people an apology for crying hitler so hard and often people believed it

the people posting on social media and in the streets right now are real people and are really scared and really are hurting right now

and it's because half our televised talking heads have been telling then that trump will have them legally hunted in the streets and somebody must be accountable for that

It's because he's afraid and not because he's gay that he's a faggot funnily enough.

why are they so scared? everybody is shaking because trump is president, like he's going to jail and hang every non white male in the country

Fuck no, we don't want them either.
Send them to Saudi Arabia.

KEK I hope so!

Great picture OP

We need to redpill the young and we need to do it fast. Gen Z is looking hopeful.

>Is Trump the death of SJWism in America?

we should be meming on sjw-boards for secession / riots so president trump can imprison those fucks once he is inaugurated.

Good plan

>Not my president
Not surprising. My bet's on Enrique Nieto.

I'm gay and I support Trump. Man up you little baby.

Hopefully. I would love to see a cultural shift, especially in younger generations. I might just be too optimistic though.

I personally think Trump is going to make it worse......by that they'll use it as fuel to actually make a fire instead of making one up.

lol no

You guys better hope Trump doesn't fail, because if he manages to the left-wing backlash is going to ball so hard it will be the absolute death of the right wing in this country altogether.

His fly is open

>Doland Drumpf: "If elected president I am going to personally murder every fag, tranny, brown person, and muslim in the USA"

Weird how a dude who said this got elected, sorta

Don't they understand that the country as a whole is tired of their hysterical emotions?

Holy shit hahahaahaha

Sick of this false victimhood.

Why are gay people always so goddamn gay?

No, but when he succeeds as president which I have no doubt he will considering the man has never failed at anything in his entire life, it will be the death of the progressive movement. Whites and any minority group member with a brain will continue to vote for him and politicians like him.

Bush was the birth of the SJW movement. Think for a moment what a Trump presidency can do.

No. It will only grow stronger. SJW culture is all about being a victim.

My question exactly. Pic related.

If you're so terrified then maybe you shouldnt be standing out in public with a giant sign, don't you know it's the same as a massive bulls eye on your forehead?