SOUTHKEK BTFO

avclub.com/article/south-park-was-forced-re-write-tonights-episode-af-245669

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.cc.com/
fmovies.to/film/6-days-to-air-the-making-of-south-park.jmj3/92153x
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/newsweek-recalls-premature-hillary-clinton-madam-president-issues-w449631
youtube.com/watch?v=eCPGowtf74g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AHAHAHAHAHA Serves them right for shilling fucking Hillary

topkek I guess it's true that the jews weren't expecting this.

Can you imagine all the salt? This is exactly the party that occurred after Obama won the first time.

About to watch it too.

serves them right

>So confident they didn't even bother having a back-up script
>mfw

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Unprofessional desu

gg no re

You do know Matt and Trey do this all the time to keep the show in line with current events? They've often handed in episodes to Comedy Central 30 minutes before it's supposed to air, they love the pressure. So in a way part of them probably hoped they'd gotten it wrong to begin with.

So confident, kek

Where have we seen this again?

Also no other show could pull this off, consider that an episode of Family Guy takes something like 8 months to produce

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH GOD I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE

THESE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE BEEN THE BEST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE

>they were just pretending to be retarded

COMEDY CENTRAL STREAM WHERE?

Blown the fuck out

Why rewrite it? Just air the episode as it was intended.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS

>they love the pressure
Maybe 15 years ago, I think the mark of being old and tired is all over this season.

Oh, jeez.

This season has been so lame

Fuck you trey and Matt I know you're here

comfy(dot)zone has it now

MEME MAGIC REWROTE SOUTH PARK

I wonder if they are actually going to go through with Mr. Garrison as the POTUS for the next 4 years or if they are going to find an excuse to replace him with the real Donald Trump? Maybe they will do an episode about the Berenstein / Berenstain universe?

What? Its on in 4 minutes
southpark.cc.com/

like plz

That's weird. Why not just air it as is? It's a fucking cartoon.

That butthurt promo

I just read the article and they don't even have anything to base it on other than the trailers they ran for the episode earlier in the week. So it's also perfectly possible that they had already made both versions.

Gotta admit the piss-taking kike was hilarious. Other than that, bland.

I wish Aqua Teen would come back desu.

ayy

All the "smart" people get their predictions from the MSM narrative. "Hurr, durr he's down in the polls! Look it up! He has a 3% chance at winning according to the NYTimes! Do you even read? You're ignorant!"

I'm sure they fell into this mindset too. It's easier to parrot the narrative, then actually go behind the scenes to get the real scoop.

Meanwhile "stupid, ignorant, red necks, etc" knew from day one that he'd win. Same goes for Brexit.

This just exposes the hoax of the "intellectual class". We just need to push a little further to bring it completely tumbling down.

B T F O
T
F
O

its literally going to be 22 minutes of them reading verbatim trump promises/claims while sounding shocked

Do you not realize how low effort South Park really is?

I stopped watching this season after the third episode.

Last season was painfully boring, so I gave them three strikes this season. And they failed. None of the episodes were funny. There was literally no point to any of the episodes.

He's right though. At least until a few years ago they used to start working on a new episode only after the previous one had aired to be more up to date with current issues. One time, they even missed the deadline because of a power outage and Comedy Central had to postpone an episode by a week

Check and I agree with your sentiments friend

We'll see how tonight's episode is

M A G A
A
G
A

This.

Tearing down the ivory towers is one of the next steps in the meme war. They've discredited themselves recently and given us an opening.

>MFW I remembered that episode about obabo winning and all the conservative characters thought the world was ending, but the moral was the sun still came up that day and alll will be well

Really made me think.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?!

Serves them right.

Although I'm going to be watching Southkek, The Daily Nig, and The Nightly Nig with Larry Nigmore for the first time in over a year just to bathe in the tears.

SOUTH PARK GAME THREAD
-comfy edition-

fmovies.to/film/6-days-to-air-the-making-of-south-park.jmj3/92153x

ケックしました

WELCOME TO THE TRUE TIMELINE, MOTHERFUCKERS

Anyone watching? Give me the play by play as the episode misses the mark. I am enjoying watching the media collapse.

FUCKING THEM ALL TO DEATH!

lmao Im going to pirate the next south park game, cpy already cracks faster than ever. pes2017 and now god eater in less than a month.

>16 years ago Matt and Trey made an episode satirizing the Florida recount and criticizing liberals for telling Middle America what to think
>for years they've been bitching about how much they hate liberals and how liberals are even worse than conservatives
>now they're claiming Hillary only lost because she's a woman
WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Watch Six Days to Air. It takes them like an hour to actually make an episode.

suptv dot org works for canada

KEK

Newsweek's Madam President fail

FAIL

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/newsweek-recalls-premature-hillary-clinton-madam-president-issues-w449631

What? Where? Link plz leaf bro

SouthPark on suicide watch.

Can't wait to see how salty the next episode is.

>Not having two versions prepared

"comfy" then you put a dot then you type "zone" in your url bar

JUST

Bullshit.

They are full kikes and thought that Trump wouldn't win.

>WELCOME TO THE TRUE TIMELINE, MOTHERFUCKERS

S H A D I L A Y

Thanks man

>all those cuck comments

Man this season has been really unlike them, wtf guys.

>Trump becomes only person in history to have ever actually cucked South Park's writers

THE WINNING

IT DOESN'T STOP

VICTORY BY THE GRACE OF GOD

this show lost all quality during the mohamid squabble then they became faggot sjw cucks. want a real show? MDE

>now they're claiming Hillary only lost because she's a woman
wait what? Where did they say that?
I only watched the clip because I can't watch the full episode, the one where Randy says "women can be everything they want, except president" which was a joke, not serious commentary. Not a bad joke, either. I giggled briefly.

You're not one of those people who think anything southpark does is serious just because they hurt your feelings once, are you? You're not actually mad that they said to vote Hillary because the new star wars wasn't that good. That would be retarded.

I haven't been watching it.
Is it actually liberal propaganda or is it just "Hillary isn't as bad as Trump?"

>ORIGINAL CLIP
>ORIGINAL CLIP
>ORIGINAL CLIP
>ORIGINAL CLIP
>ORIGINAL CLIP
>ORIGINAL CLIP
>ORIGINAL CLIP

That got canceled.

>STOLEN ELECTION
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

heh

lol

fuck those kikes

>trey's damage control

Jesus this is a pathetic episode so far

Randy's dead face and monotone voice and Shelly's serious "everything is going to suck for four years" tell me they're very upset.

>You're not one of those people who think anything southpark does is serious just because they hurt your feelings once, are you?
Actually, I'm usually the first to defend them. But it sure sounds like they're butthurt Trump won.

They are portraying trump/garrison as a guy who took it too far and now doesn't want to do it anymore, and Hillary as an incompetent horrible candidate but slightly better than trump/garrison, but with that preview, wtf I dunno.

I mean they've said they're more libertarian than anything, so I can see why a libertarian would be against trump, but fuck, I dunno I guess I'll find out when I see the new episode, I'm hoping there's more to the joke than that.

It will end up being a long dream and the real Don will end up being president.

>damage control

>THE PUSSY GRABS BACK

Holy shit the episode is terrible so far

Get fucked Jew and Jew friend.

Sam Hyde is our last hope for art, and our best bet for a new movement in comedy

And nothing of value was lost.

member berries are the only good thing about the new season.

This episode is going to be as cringeworthy as reading the Onion today isn't it?

>"We're supremely butthurt about the election but we're going to pretend that we're super smug about it because we're still right in our own heads."

>MDE
Why don't the sketches have any punchlines?
Are they even meant to be funny?
I've seen a few episodes and I can't tell.

Yeah the member berries are pretty great. Other than that, their philosophy of "going after everyone" has been more than a little lopsided this season.

It does feel like a rushed episode up to now

And now I want 3 large pancakes for 89 cents

time to add Matt and Trey to the STUMPED list?

Haha Bill Clinton. That would have probably been a hilarious episode desu

>we learned that women can be anything, except for president

Oh I love all this "SHE DIDN'T WIN BECAUSE SEXISM" shit. It makes me rock hard.