What's the Sup Forums equivalent of Doki Doki Literature Club?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t1PBvoeQl64
youtube.com/watch?v=a8PvnBSmyZg
youtube.com/watch?v=eaU74zPqlmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Moral Orel is the closest thing I can think of.
If you want a more literal example, then that one episode of Gravity Falls should count.

Multiversity

Ultra Comics

Animal man probably gets as close as you can get, at least for the type of story you are trying to tell.

I would say as animal or mental flex in a meta-message work, but if we talk about something "I'm going to see this waiting for something and it turns out to be something totally different and metamessage" I think it's the best example.

good answer

>Garbage that people are obsessed with for an inexplicable reason
I can think of a number of things.

Miracleman

Can we talk about how great Monika is? She is the most pure girl and did nothing wrong.

This, it's pretty much the same exact story as that episode only taken a little bit darker.

Morel Orel is a good answer too. Considering it lures you into that false sense of security and then fucks with you once you think you know the status quo.

Monika>Sayori>Natsuki>>>>>>>>>>>Yuri

Do you mean story-wise or "playing with the medium" wise?
There's a ton of adult and experimental animation that messes with visuals in a way that can only be achieved in animation. Animated music videos are a good example. Ralph Bakshi also played with the medium a lot, with mixed results. And I guess Who Framed Roger Rabbit is all about what is a cartoon and what isn't.

For comics, especially superhero genre, Animal Man is the thing.

But if you want a cyber yandere story, Gravity Falls did it in one episode.

Gotta say, I don't typically watch the Game Grumps, but I'm really enjoying their play through of this. The voice they chose for Monika is spectacular.

I can't wait till they watch see Sayori kill herself

So what's this? I saw a thread in /vg/ the other day, but didn't bothered to check ot

capeshit?

I thought the popularity of this game came and went in October, what brought it back?

youtu.be/t1PBvoeQl64

youtube.com/watch?v=a8PvnBSmyZg

youtube.com/watch?v=eaU74zPqlmw

What is this a chart for ants?

I'll save you the trip to get your glasses

i fucking hate facebook

It probably raised a bit once people started figuring out the puzzles in the character files and stuff.

Also some of the bigger named youtube/twitch streamers started playing it, which probably brought more attention to it.

it never died, it has a surprisingly popular /vg/ containment thread

>Game relies on a big tweest
>Spoils it right out of the gate by giving a WARNING THIS GAME IS DISTURBING warning screen when you load it up.\
Uninstalling.

Fuck, marry, kill?
I would marry Yuri then literally fuck her dead.

>Implying she wouldn't fuck YOU dead.

It's the other way around user.

This "game" is dumb.

Fuck off Monika, nobody is buying your shit. You deleted best girl, Sayori, and for that you deserve nothing short of death.