The Wire creator David Simon wrote a brag piece back in 2012 about white people's dwindling influence

The Wire creator David Simon wrote a brag piece back in 2012 about white people's dwindling influence.

davidsimon.com/inevitabilities-and-barack-obama/

These fags must be running scared.

Yesterday was a good step to throwing off the chains of Marxist brainwashing.

Let's keep it going America.

Other urls found in this thread:

davidsimon.com/trayvon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's his thoughts on the Zim Zam trial

davidsimon.com/trayvon/

David Simon has unironically promoted all races in this country mixing until color doesn't matter.

Meanwhile Israel will be ok.

The wire was a great show, though.

>the wire was a great show though

You have to go back

The wire is great mainly because of their good writers,I think.

>image.jpg
>phonephag is on his high horse

Rather, the country peaked in it's inhumane Marxist state, and now the natural backlash is coming, hard and fast.

>promoted all races in this country mixing until color doesn't matter

Kikes like him will be the first to go!

let's spammm his twitter with race and iq statisticsz

>Works in the media making shit for Hillary drones

Who'da guessed?

The Jews sure know how to sugar coat white genocide.

I can see why hwhites fall for it and willingly swallow the poison.

I really don't get why Jared Taylor thinks we can work with these people. It is their deepest impulse to undermine their greatest threat, not even out of survival, but just for some weird satisfaction out of doing it for the sake of it; some weird high out of exercising their big throbbing brains.

>posted too soon

Like not even out of survival, but just for some weird power/dominance trip, to undermine their greatest threat slowly, in a really cruel and psychologically unhinging way. It's almost sexual, I think. They can do it long term because when they celebrate Passover they can communicate with the dead Jewish souls by sacrificing Arabs (which is why they let some in their country) so they don't miss out on the power/dominance trip in the Jewish underworld.

>Kikes like him will be the first to go!
phonephags will come next

>autism intensifies

The Wire is Breaking Cucks tier bad.

True patricians watch Boomtown.

>Breaking Bad
Speaking of which, he needs to make good on his promies and leave

it was though except 2nd and 5th seasons

HELLO WIREFAGS

Honestly, Cranston said he was willing to try to work with Trump, so he's not quite at the cuck level the rest of them are on (low bar that is).

Frankly, as long as Jon Stewart and Billie Joe Armstrong left, I would be completely satisfied. I don't care if Lena Dunham leaves or not. I can't really get worked up about someone so irrelevant and misguided.

Also if that cum gargler Colbert left that would also be fantastic.

1>5>2>3>4

I'll never understand why people hate 5. It watched like the other ones, and was actually more believable than 3.

2 I get, though I don't agree.

Frankly, 4 was the least interesting. No strong case, no Mcnulty, and I could not give a fuck about 4 nigger children.

What is "The Wire" about?

It seems to be a well regarded show.

Should I watch it?

The Wire is a fascinating show to watch, pre red pill.

Light Spoilers follow

It tries to show that black people end up the way they are because of culture, which we all know is not the case.

I watched it pre and post red pill. It's still a good show the second time around (even with the corny dialogue) but it kind of loses it's charm when you know better.