Why is everything friend of the main character a goth girl?

>Danny phantom
>teen titans
>invader Zim
>Fillmore
>Daria

>Goth girl is mary sue
Confirmed by Kinzie from Saints Row Saga.

>invader Zim
Gaz was no one's friend.

yeah like 15 years ago

Goth was the big xgen fetish so it showed up a lot in the early 2000's

The main character is usually in the non popular kids group, a goth usually represents anti establishment / anti main stream so they are easy to write them in non popular group.

Zim and Dib were tied for being the "main" character. Zim had Gaz on and off just to piss off Dib. Dib got Tak and they were sudo-allies because they both hate Zim. I won't count Tak with Zim because she hated him and feigned friendship in that episode to destroy him

>>Danny phantom
>>teen titans
>>invader Zim
>>Fillmore
>>Daria

wow OP it's almost like there was a period of time when goth was trendy and the cartoons of that time wanted to depict such a trend

ugh their new logo is fucking awful compared to the old one

please let the trend return

Because goth girls are fucking hot and the patrician thinking mans fetish

because kids (and adults) who watch a lot of cartoons are usually outsiders and are attracted to other outsiders like goths that would understand them. Popular kids are out banging stacies instead of watching Danny Phantom.

Not that I am complaining tho, thicc goth bitches 4 lyf nigga

It was the 2000's

Goth and emo were a craze among teens and were portrayed as such

Dorky writers thought the goth chicks were in their place very small league

T H I C C

Sorry user, goths went extinct around 2005

gaz wasn't dibs friend

..Jane Lane wasn't a goth on Daria. She was... hell, I don't know how to label her apart from saying she was somewhat cynical and one of those weird art-department kids. Just plane an outcast?

Goth girls were pretty cool to hang out from my experience.
Very boyish.

Good on you. They were self absorbed, incredibly dumb hags in my experience, essentially like the typical stacy but with a terrible attitude.

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DEMON

GOTH ME UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY BOYS YEAH-YUHHH

Who the fuck is this?! Did I miss a season?

Tak, she was only in one episode. If the show continued she would have been a reoccurring character

90s sensibilities by way of gen x industry people.

Because most writers base their characters on people they've met in real life, and they may have never seen a woman that wasn't either a plain jane or a goth.

But nowadays the goth girl has been replaced with an ear-splittingly shrill "quirky" girl.

I've never met a single goth where I live. The closest I ever got was a metal head with schizophrenia who cut herself. She was a nice girl, though.

Yes please.

Don't forget about Ophelia in Juniper Lee.

>Why is everything friend of the main character a goth girl
Tara and Grey won't turn work down

Just some OC I found on a /tg/ thread

Same here dude. Except she probably didn't cut herself, but I felt she might have a few screws loose.

She was cool,god tier bod in my opinion I know you're not supposed to stick it in crazy but, I would.

I saw a handful in high school but outside of that they're like unicorns