Make it happen niggers

change.org/p/a-great-america-make-amy-schumer-keep-her-word

bump

We don't want her. She'll probably be mistaken for a giant blubberous seal and get clubbed.

another sorry sack not getting enough attention is that affirmative action mexican comedian george lopez. he should be mocked forever. pos la raza bum.

I fail to see the problem here.

>James Rustle
checked

user, please that's disgusting. Stick to the baby seals you bastard.

surely you need a mouth to drink a cup of drink

FUCK GUYS HE KNOWS

Lena Dunham stop posting this distraction, we're coming for you first.

please just let them through, we'll owe ya

shared on kikebook

Deport her to south Africa

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT GIBE US AMY SCHUMER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEaSE

Absolutely signed

Jesus Christ, fuck no. We don't want that bitch, send her to Mexico.

Well, she will be worth more dead than alive. C'mon canada

someone do one for Lena Dunham

Fuck, make them all keep their word. Their "i'm leaving if Trump wins!" bullshit is akin to a 5 year old saying he'll run away from home if he doesn't get his way.

He spends five minutes packing his game console and a sandwich into a rucksack and passes out in a sulk.

I want a house in Wyoming absolutely free, no property taxes for life and an annual payment of $80,000 USD for the rest of my life.

Ugh, gristly beast. Can't unsee.

Who's this lady you've posted. It's spectacular. absolutely spectacular. She's the best, THE BEST woman in a one piece swim suit in this entire thread.

this is what meme magic should conquer next

Force amy to go, by way of making sure no one goes to her comedy shows, protest her movies ect
Force her out.

Then no one will ever say that stupid shit again.

b-but lena is best jewfu

google image search is your friend.

Posted by James Rustle
>James Rustle
>Jimmy Rustle
>Rustled Jimmies

You wasted all that time uploading an image, and directing me, it could hvae been just as simple to tell me. You're either lazy af, or you don't know, but probably both. You can just say "idk" I'l get it

good

she is a tubby little girl

I can't believe people have actually fucked her. How can a man be so thirsty?

I'd fuck her. She reminds me of a friends sister who was super chill when hanging out and blazing.

This post is so fucking Canadian. I can't handle it...