Racial Politics of the Prospecitvd White Ethnostate in North America

Who do you see if?
"Morning Immigration Officer! I'm German, French and 1/8 West African"

That's called American.

I suggest that it be limited to full European heritage. Estimating proportions of acceptable is a slippery slope

We speak of prospective ethnostate for Whites only in America. Something like Dakotas + Washington and Oregon leaving the union

Bump. Time for the next step

Ahhh well in that case I would recommend 9/10 (90%) European, slavs accepted simply for breeding stock. It can be revisited later when an ample supply is allowed.

In American grading system 90% is an "A-", which is still an "A" type grade and "A" type grades are the highest letter, so it should be an easy concept to swallow.

That being said, it's a retarded idea. We don't need a white ethnostate, we need non-whites to stop being fucking traitors and assimilate already. American culture ain't a skin color, but they refuse to not chimpout at the idea of acting the same as the residents.

America literally was build as English ethnostate that later transformed into Northwestern European ethnostate. USA had several laws to prevent non-NWEuropean immigration. Multiracial societies always fail, my friend. When, not if

Source please

True, true. I think the only execution for this would be to give each major ethnicity its own state or 2, and keep 30-40 multicultural. It would be a great experiment, seeing which ones prosper and which ones form new cultures, and if they do, how different they are.

Brittany Venti

gorgeous

what's wrong with her left breast. looks scarred to shit from what's poking out the vest.

her pussy smells like milk where you washed your socks. you don't want that

>KGB trying to spring a secession attempt on us

Fuck off. One nation, under God.

lol yall niggas gay

That's a bra

ask me how i know you've never seen a bra before

She looks just like my Greek ex-gf desu

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO KANTO

hey man when you reestablish the white ethnostate can you guys at least let us nonwhites exercise our 2A rights one last time and shoot back while you try to kill us all?

Northwestern Whites should take area north of purple

It's called a "right" because you don't need permission you fucking cuckold.

Bang out

deportation=\=murder and when was the last time niggers and spics did anything against White Man? Right. Never
Hey Schlomo.

1791 was kinda a European male's Right's year though if we are being orthodox

>Russia and America finally getting on good terms
>tries to further divide it
>not even fucking American
Fuck you, you Eurasian man bear pig.

The Union will stand.

This will be a White man's country or a colored man's graveyard.

We will bury you too if you interfere, vlad.

You know how the Whites lost to the Bolsheviks during the Russian Civil War? They believed in "eдинaя и нeдeлимaя" instead of taking what they could. You won't reclaim whole of USA for Whites. Get real.

No pls. 3/4 at least.

Greeks got turkified and arabised after all. friend of mine fucked her octaroon piece of cunning ass ... and boy, bad she smells

What's the point?
>>>/Brazil/
>>>/California/
>>>/New York City/
>>>/Chicago/
Why do coloureds feel so entitled to White stuff

Its a bra you dip