Choosing to be a common ambiguously interracial couple in 1910s America

>Choosing to be a common ambiguously interracial couple in 1910s America
I mean it's not like they couldn't have opened a cajun restaurant in Fake Morocco.

He probably didnt want to be near his parents. Live his own life and all that.

That being said, pretty bad decision considering the richest guy in town is one of 2 white people that treat Tiana is fat, old and unhealthy. Once he dies (probably soon) her only not racist ally will be an airheaded (but still very nice) young girl. And a gator who may or may not be able to understand her after the events of the movie.

They'd probably have more success moving their restaurant to Naveen's country, what with the Great Depression just around the corner.

Back to Sup Forums with your racist garbage

>They'd probably have more success moving their restaurant to Naveen's country, what with the Great Depression just around the corner.

But would they want to be in the Mediterranean during WWII?

>taking the bait
Don't feed trolls, user.

If their country goes fascist but stays neutral they have nothing to worry about.

>they have nothing to worry about.
By being part of the royal family?

>ambiguously interracial
?
Naveen is black too, his skin is just somewhat lighter

>Naveen is black too, his skin is just somewhat lighter
You can't be serious.

Naveen is an Indian name.

This, and his accent was ambiguously hispanic.

You have to forgive them. They don't get out much.

Why wasn't he some Ethiopian prince or whatever?

She's from Louisiana, so her future kids could just pass for Creoles.

He was the generic dashing foreign prince, if you checked his passport the nationality would say, “exotic.”

I heard there were arguments over whether not to make him black or not so they settled on ambiguous. I'm presuming he's from a fake country in North Africa.

Yeah he was originally going to be white or at least much lighter , people complained, and he was made into just "ethnic"

Also the villain being a dark skinned voodoo priest

I think he's explicitly from the Maldives

Maldonia
Maldives + Macedonia

there is literally NOTHING in the maldives except absolutely frickin perfect sun, sand, and sea

they're a backwards people with a nothing cuisine who and a culture that is perfectly boring apart from seeming to be perfectly fine with teenage girls being raped and dealing with non-believers by having them killed

He was one of the westernised North African/Middle Eastern royals of the interwar era who got BTFO by nationalists and islamists after the war (save for Jordan, of course).