Real talk here:

real talk here:
why do all the Trump haters seriously believe that the very second he takes office, women, gays, and minorities will be beaten in the streets and thrown in camps and gassed?

I'm seeing people on facebook posting about worrying that their lives are in danger. what the fuck? are they just attention whoring? or are they really this delusional? is the brainwashing really this strong?

people are losing their fucking minds over absolutely NOTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LCAecp9CXw&feature=youtu.be
nytimes.com/2016/10/15/us/kansas-bomb-plot-arrest-somali.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919902/Israel-minister-says-Palestinian-state-Trump-win.html
politico.com/story/2016/11/netanyahu-trump-israel-true-friend-231094
youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw
i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they're god damn morons with heads full of propaganda.

MSM fear mongering

If it's at all likely, it'll be because the racists etc will be emboldened, it won't come from the executive branch though. That's ridiculous.

I logged into fb for the first time in months to have a laugh at the salt but now I can't even laugh really

the stupidity of it all is just astounding

it's not even funny anymore these people are so far gone! they have lost contact with reality

and now they're hurt and they are dangerous like a wounded cornered animal

Trump winning completely shattered their little bubble of insanity and now they are doubling and tripling down on insanity.

These faggots listen to Buzzfeed "journalism" and take it fact. They are brainwashed morons.

hillary, CTR, and the mainstream media's fear mongering campaign

libcucks are actually just victims and deserve your support to understand why trump won't kill them and will MAGA

Delusion brought upon by years of left-based sensationaist social-conditioning. School facilitates this behavior by gaslighting meaningless issues about race and sex while ignoring important issues and concepts like economics, infrastructural development, practical skills, trade labor, business, fitness, mental health, and policy. Let them suffer for now, and perhaps after enough adversity they'll grow out of this neurotic condition. Maybe they'll start looking at shit which is important and practical, and after that we can start making art and shit. Things could potentially get really good if we could merely cooperate and preserve the republic.

I think the brainwashing is really that strong. These people are fucking delusional

Because I changed my 10 acre home and farm into an internment camp. pretty sure kek will bless this post too famalam

>don't you see Trump based his entire campaign around fear mongering? Heh you redneck hicks must be really gullible
>OMG TRUMP WON I FEAR FOR MY LIFE I'M FRIENDS WITH AN LGBTQ+ WOMAN OF COLOR THAT MEANS MY LIFE IS AT STAKE TOO I'M LITERALLY SHAKING YOU WHITE MALES

they won't listen though thats the thing

they're too far gone

Why does it always feel like I'm the only one who knows this? I'll tell you why op. It's because for the last 8 years Identity Politics has become mainstream and the past 8 years were under a democrat president, all of your celebrities are democrat, educators, mainstream media (except fox news) and the Bush Presidency which made the republicans embarrassed for a while, so the left started to demonize the right simply because it was in power and got insanely corrupt they went to borderline slander and libel just to win

Once Trump gets sworn in things'll turn around quick bud, don't worry. Pride goes before the fall. MSM will be gone soon, everyone knows they're out of touch. When Trump is sworn in we'll drain the corruption and pedophilia out of Washington. The country will grow, and the country will embrace nationalism. Worry about Trump surviving until then; a lot of deranged millennials want him to die.

Group thinking. They sealed themselves off and congregated in their imaginary blogs and social media accounts, where they spiraled into the absurdity.

>Trump HELD UP THE FUCKING GAY PRIDE FLAG AT A RALLY
>but they atill think he is going to make gay marriage illegal again

I can't believe the shit Im reading on fb

this can't be real

they are so triggered they have transcended triggeredness and BECOME the trigger

To be fair we do say that a lot here.

But if anyone takes that shit seriously then they probably really do need to be gassed.

I think we would all really would rather they just go away, if they all moved to Canada and we built a wall around them there so they could never bother us again I don't think anyone would complain.

Because, the most vocal liberals are all mentally defective.

I know a fag who is 40 whose parents own a few high-end restaurants, a sizeable hotel, various properties, shitloads of land, etc. who is a prime example. He hasn't had to work a day in his life if he didn't want to, he puts in a few hours at the hotel desk to fill in for others between his daily Grindr hookups (or, whenever he's not following Madonna across the country on tour), and he lives free with his sister in her million dollar home across the street from his parents' $4 million home on the lake.

This dumbfuck has been ranting and raving since last night now the Kristallnacht for fags is coming soon, how all Mexicans will be deported (he still thinks they ALL go back for some reason), and he has stated in all seriousness that he truly believes there will be a KKK office in every city across the nation now.

He's really, really far gone mentally, but so are most far-left dipshits who fell for every Occupy Democrats meme they've seen over the past year or two. Problem is, there's nobody helping these fools break their conditioning, so expect a lot more of the exploding head syndrome over the coming months.

The gravy train has reached the end of the line. Equality and justice used to mean something, but for the last decade they have been twisted into hollow buzzwords used in defense of anti-white and misandrist ultraleft agendas. This dark chapter of American history is closing and its denizens are scattering like cockroaches in the rays of the morning sun.

We're fucking done. Stop whining about how your english degree isn't respected in the job market and do something useful. Be a man. Be a woman. Be something in between if you want, but respect the fact most people think that's gross. Get your nose out of facebook and go outside. The world won't be handed to you on a plate, deal with it.

Because:

>1) SJWs have massively inflated egos and like to pretend that they are the most important people walking the Earth.
>2) They sustain themselves with melodrama and victimhood. They would shrivel up and die without it.

We thought Bush was gonna be Hitler, too.

The Leftist irrational article of faith that it is always 1933 comes directly from Jews inventing and using anti-Semitism to stop young Jews from leaving the ghetto. Were the Left to ever admit that it is not 1933 they would have to talk about how none of their ideas work.

Well...... that's what i want anyway.

trump chose mike pence for a reason

as governor of indiana, mike pence signed a law that would legalize business discrimination against lgbt people, and pence confirmed that they are repealing the obama protections for birth control and transgendered people.

trump chose mike pence because he needed an expert in attacking women, gays, and minorities. it was trump's plan all along. and now that trump has been elected, the lives of women, gays, and minorities literally are in danger.

there just pranking bro
youtube.com/watch?v=0LCAecp9CXw&feature=youtu.be

The only English majors that can't get a job with that degree are absolute retards.. It's not as bad of a degree as people here like to claim, albeit you actually have to understand HOW to apply it to the work force.

t. English major who has a decent job/

>why do all the Trump haters seriously believe that the very second he takes office, women, gays, and minorities will be beaten in the streets and thrown in camps and gassed?
Because that's 90% of what the alt-right says on the internet... muh day of rope, gas the kikes etc etc

literally two threads above this one
>

Liberals are taught from a young age that crying and 'shaking in fear' is how you get what you want.

You know that's fake as fuck right?

They can't handle the bantz

>are they just attention whoring?
yes

they've built him up as the end game BBEG and can't equate their retarded parody image with the real thing.

fuckers were shitposting on facebook about how trumps family "didn't look happy" because Baron was a tired as hell 12 year old up at 3am to stand next to his father as he became president of the goddamn united states of america.

You're going to see the autistic screeching in the heart of hearts of every regressive leftists in the coming weeks

it feels so great to sit back and watch the fallout, no longer afraid I'd wake up in hillary's corpocratic orwellian dystopia.

This is the effect the mainstream media has burned into their minds ducking ignorant animals

fake as fuck dude. not real blood.
look at his expensive white watch. not a drop on it.

>Vice President
>Doing anything worthwhile
Top kek

They're delusional. An entire school career of being warned about Hitlers hiding in the corners, plus the main stream media hyping trump as every "ist" under the sun, plus some shit that was said in bad taste cinched it for them that they are living in end times.

read the posts in that thread. trumptards are glad a gay person was beat up by a trumpshit for being gay. you and your trumpshit friends are literally cheering on these beatings.

>They can't handle the bantz
nytimes.com/2016/10/15/us/kansas-bomb-plot-arrest-somali.html

I hate to be so arrogant, but these people are fucking nuts. They are insane. Just look at their face, look at their eyes, they are psychotic, they truly think the world is going to end.

Its not arrogant to state the obvious. These people are beyond saving

Did you forget what website you're on?

>why do all the Trump haters seriously believe that the very second he takes office, women, gays, and minorities will be beaten in the streets and thrown in camps and gassed?

Dude we need to keep memeing this. IF they keep rioting, Trump will have no choice but to go Kenn State on them.

Then we will really have Nixon 2.0 in office.

Since nothing's been done yet and they're acting this way, it's an admission that they know their behavior is wrong and they're worried they'll be punished. Day of the rope soon I hope.

spoonfed propaganda by the (((media)))

lmao who cares. This isn't twatter, i can act edgier than i really am.

Niggers are some of my best friends but i say edgy shit about them here all the time.

i think its because no one gives a shit about the woman card anymore.

little sexism never killed anyone, but goddamn people are sensitive.

its the new left's fearmongering backfiring on themselves

Because he's a jew.

>Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu offered warm words for U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday morning, calling him “a true friend of the State of Israel.”

>he has often talked up the Jewish faith of his daughter Ivanka, who converted before marrying Jared Kushner

September:
>[Hillary Clinton's] meeting with the prime minister was somewhat shorter than his talk Sunday morning with Trump. Jared Kushner, Trump's son-in-law and a close adviser to his presidential campaign, and Ron Dermer, Israel's ambassador to the United States, were also on hand for the meeting

>President-elect Donald Trump has invited Benjamin Netanyahu to the US for talks 'at the first opportunity'.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3919902/Israel-minister-says-Palestinian-state-Trump-win.html
politico.com/story/2016/11/netanyahu-trump-israel-true-friend-231094

if you say it here, it is part of your soul. it is who you are. no one says anything here they do not mean (they only do that on Sup Forums - try reading the banner).

you and your trumpshit friends cheering the beating of a gay person proves trump's election is a danger to women, gays, and minorities.

No, they are not glad, you liar. They are rejecting the premise.
Look son, had Hillary stolen it, we would be killing you, torching houses with Hillary signs, and fucking up infrastructure. We won, and the establishment accepted that, thus we have no reason to be angry. All of the violence is coming from irrational children who do not know how to use guns, did not make lists, and do not know how to cut off electricity. It will be a few days of "occupy" style nonsense and then nobody will remember it. And if we were coming after you, you would know it.

My mom is an asian who asked me why are so many democrats are rioting and gunning people down. She was laughing when I told her that they think that Trump is going to kill and execute them all. She was then like "but Trump is not killing them, they're the ones killing each other."

Shitlibs are fucking babies.

>Group thinking. They sealed themselves off and congregated in their imaginary blogs and social media accounts,

Just like some cambodian fishmongering board? Bad analogy, broseph.

My roommate started drinking last night and went on an absurd rant about how this is 'literally' the end of the word and the rise of fascism. He thinks that Trump, in four years, will accelerate climate change past the point of repair and the world will end as a result. He also thinks that we will all be drafted because Trump is going to start a start a cold war with Russia that escalates to nuclear war. We are all graduating college soon and he says we will be completely fucked and out of a job because the Donald will crash the economy even if we aren't drafted soon.

It's really incredible what people convince themselves is possible.

You should have then connected that to the BLM mess, where the exact same dynamic applies to blacks angry at cops because blacks are killing blacks.

They HONESTLY BELIEVE that they are so important and special that Bad Men will come and take them away to prevent them from Saving the Country.
Yes.
Really.

cause they're fucking retarded and incapable of thinking without getting feelings involved

based asian mom

so when that gay black trump supporter put a paid hillary agitator into a sleeperhold...

There was an anti-W book I actually could not get through, even though I am a voracious reader, was a leftist at the time and am still no fan of W. The hystrionic author dissolves into bad poetry about how completely unrelated groups will be characterized as disloyal, rounded up and executed. Yeah spoiler alert it turns out that never happened.

first off, we are patriots. the people who voted against trump care about this country. we know how to fight because we are the ones fighting for this country. if you weaklings came after us, we would slaughter you like the fucking animals you are.

>if we were coming after you, you would know it
i know when my apartment gets ants too. and i would deal with you the same way i deal with them you america-hating trump traitors.

as for the thread in question, yes they are glad. whether they accept the premise or not, they are glad at the mere idea of a trumpshit like them beating up a gay american. trump and his treasonous supporters are a threat to all americans, but especially women, gays, and minorities.

Pretty much this yeah. It's that whole victim/oppression mentality that makes this victory so super-delicious.
Also, take away a woman's priviledge and she will show her true self.

youtube.com/watch?v=VbN4RqeSfPw

>Harvest the salt
>Drink the tears
>Praise kek

Because that's what the Trump haters would do and are doing right now. It takes one to know one.

>Clinton would have gotten us into WW3 with Russia via more fuckery in Syria
>people are ok with that
>Donald Trump wants to work with Russia to avoid this
>NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HE'S A RUSSIAN AGENT THAT WANTS US TO FIGHT RUSSIA IN WW3

Come and get it then faggot. We've got more men. We've got more guns. We've got more bullets. I'll go round for round with libscum any day of the week.

The moment when I fell into unironic love with persecuted Canadian ex-professor Jordan Peterson was in the Gavin McInnes interview where he says that all these people think that, if they found themselves in Nazi Germany, they would be heroic resistance fighters, but every last one of them would almost guaranteed be Nazis.

Don't generalize. Now they don't want to hear, but after a week or two they'll realize that that bunch of shit is not true.

>"we've got more men"
>hillary won the popular vote

trumptards are all fucking idiots

give me your name and address so i can come kill you

They read shit like Salon, Huffpo, Slate, Rolling Stone, TYT, etc. and hyperbole is the name of the game with those rags.

They believe it because that's what they've been told to believe. Alex Jones is right, the media is a psyop.

They're professional victims who have essentially repeated rhetoric to the point where they're buying it as fact. These people won't be shot, but they need to be.

Because those are their long term plans for white males once they disarm us.

That's some seriously funny shit, man. You definitely sound like a good liberal with lines like that.

>we know how to fight because we are the ones fighting for this country
That's interesting. That's different from how I learned how to fight. I'm a Marine combat veteran of Iraq who reads casually about counter-insurgency. But hey you probably know more about fighting than me because you are the ones fighting for this country.

>borderline

i.4cdn.org/gif/1478691774247.webm

>only men voted
Check those demographics fucko

I'm afraid of Pence and his attempts at legislature for gay curing therapy and for cremation ceremonies for aborted fetuses. Not that I'm gay or a woman, but I am concerned for my friends and their liberties.

They don't believe Trump is Hitler

People riot because its fun not because they have social grievances

>the very second he takes office, women, gays, and minorities will be beaten in the streets and thrown in camps and gassed?
because it's already happening

If you haven't realized by now that this is politically charged satire I feel bad for you.

do we even have to convince them though?

can't we just let them wait and see that Trump is not creating a secret police to take them away to be killed?

For the last Goddamn time this isn't a hugbox, it's a stabbox.

this is good. can I save it and make it into a pasta? This actually hits the nail right on the head, and might just be what the normies need to read

Anyone notice that all these protestors are hysterical fat girls?

you know the president and vice president aren't part of the legislative branch right?

Its the hot buzzwords
>not feeling safe
>tell your LGBBQ friends wht you hate them

More conservatives would take up arms than liberals dipshit. At least half your numbers would abandon you in armed conflict.

>sanders supporter
>has a gun

>are they just attention whoring?

Yes.

>the people who voted against trump care about this country

So delusional, my sides are in orbit.

>we know how to fight because we are the ones fighting for this country.

By never being content and always demanding more while simultaneously attacking everyone who doesn't agree with you, right before you play the le eternal victim card? Gas yourself for being this fucking stupid.

> if you weaklings came after us, we would slaughter you like the fucking animals you are.

That's rich. You faggots didn't even say a peep when I wore Trump shirts out in public multiple times per week, you're afraid of your own shadows, nobody fears a limp-wristed 98 lb. liberal douche.

>i know when my apartment gets ants too. and i would deal with you the same way i deal with them you america-hating trump traitors.

By having an effeminate impotent Facebook hissy fit, you can get rid of ants? I should try that next summer.

>they are glad at the mere idea of a trumpshit like them beating up a gay American

Precisely why I have gay friends, so I can have a chuckle if someone beats them up!

I really, really wish I could smother you with a pillow right now and save the world from any more of your posts. Life is too good for you, please suicide.

Your video games don't count as fighting.

Come talk to me when your day starts with metal detectors and guard dogs just to go to school.

I voted Trump becuase the people against him are literal scum and children.

Social media gives the mentally ill a platform.

Liberal demoralization conditioning. Just let it pass.

>citing objective fact is "seriously funny shit"

trumptards are in full fucking damage control tonight

yeah, i do know more about fighting than you. you fight for yourself. you fight to continue mooching off my tax dollars while my countrymen die alongside you, doing the brunt of the work.
i fight for the US. i actually protect this country from threats foreign and domestic. lately, those threats are people like you trying to destroy this country from within.

conservatives are weak, pathetic pieces of shit. they flee at the first sign of danger. they only fight for pride and personal gain. they could never beat a liberal in a real fight.

yep, trumptards in full fucking damage control

>implying a vice president does anything

social media has let them create safe spaces where they dont have to hear opposing opinions. Theyve been in an echo chamber about Trump for 15 months. When you talk to them you realize that they literally have no idea what they are talking about. The just regurgitate what social media told them

My asian friend's mom said she was glad Trump won because Hillary is a lizard, asians are based

>you fight to continue mooching off my tax dollars
Oh my god the projection with this one.

Hey guys what should I tell people who think Trump's admin would erect and fund gay conversion camps?

A lot of them are probably just trying to fit in. The others have been legit brainwashed.

trumpshits can't even defend themselves on the fucking internet

the patriots are coming for you. america is coming for you. and america always wins. you traitors are all fucking dead.