I'm a Trump supporter, bought his hat, went to his rallies, voted for him with pride...

I'm a Trump supporter, bought his hat, went to his rallies, voted for him with pride. But is anyone else starting to think his presidency has gone off the deep end?

There are protests everywhere.
Putin comes out with his pants unzipped.
The media is starting to shill for him.

Anyone else starting to realize he may not be right for the Presidency?

he's not even in office yet you dimwit

>protests
who gives a fuck
>putin
good foreign relations
>media shill
they always have for future prez.

>protests everywhere

so?

>puting happy

and?

>the media blah blah

yes, and?

>Anyone else starting to realize he may not be right for the Presidency?

are you mentally retarded?

>The media is starting to shill for him.
They are scared of getting the boot and losing money

>Putin comes out with his pants unzipped.

fuck off you autistic cunt

god forbid the US have good relations with the other nuclear superpower after Obama brought them back down to cold war levels

CTR...CTR never changes...

Hahahahahahahaha keep crying ctr

/thread

So? We have predicted all this months in advance.

if hillary had won the exact same shit would be happening

fucked either way

>SJWs are protesting.

No fucking shit. They didn't get their way. Trump hasn't even stepped in office.

>The media is starting to shill for him.

What news are you reading?

>But is anyone else starting to think his presidency has gone off the deep end?

Yeah man the last 20 hours he's really been a failure.

Media and protestors are still shilling for Clinton, Soros and the DNC and Establishment

You really think these protests are not organized and paid for from the top?

Let NY and CA protest. They are democratic strongholds.

Liberals are doing the only thing they know how.
Crying.
Give it a few days. It will subside.
We'll get another resurgence in the major cities when he officially takes office.
I honestly wouldnt worry about it. The silent majority has woken up to this PC culture/ SJW bullshit and they wont stand for it anymore

Are they seriously still paying you for this?

If anything, these protests prove that the right side won. Imagine if these people and their candidate was in power!

Jesus fuck, the concern trolls are EVERYWHERE today. Hasn't CTR cut you faggots off yet?

I've been seeing posts like this all over the internet since this morning. New angle of attack?

more protests will only serve to redpill the rest of america on the truth of liberals

Who cares if liberals protest? What is it going to solve? They're just continuing to perpetuate their own stereotypes by blaming everyone else but themselves despite the fact that pretty much half of them decided not to vote this year. I wasn't convinced to vote for Trump until I saw just how asinine the left's behavior and justification have been this whole election cycle, and now that they've lost their hopes of defeating him, they're participating in their favorite pastime of destroying their own reputation by acting without reason or accountability. I felt sorry for them when they lost at first, but now having seen how they reacted I have lost all sympathy for them. They truly are the source of their own oppression.