Why is Presence believed to be strongest omnipotent character in DC universe despite he is vertigo character and was...

Why is Presence believed to be strongest omnipotent character in DC universe despite he is vertigo character and was defeated by Lucifer and Gabriel.
People in vs related forums believe him to be omnipotent.

Because presumably he's some people's favorite character and powerlevel fags are all about their favorite being the strongest.

Because christfags cant admit someones more powerful then their shit facist god

In the first place, how DC continuity and Vetrtigo's are related to each other is not so clear.
Theoritically, Vertigo is sub line of DC franchise.
Why do people put Vertigo setting above DC's?

>Why do people put Vertigo setting above DC's?
Because people like Vertigo more than DC. It's a fairly straighforward point I'm making here, OP. Not sure why you aren't following.

So, only people's interest?
Do they intentionally ignore DC setting which contradict Vertigo's?

Is Vertigo more popular than DC?
I didn't know.

I know Presence appears in DC.
But, i don't know how Vertigo settings are reflected into DC presence and whether Presence is omnipotent in DC or not.
Despite that, why do people believe Presence to be omnipotent?

Because he wasn't actually defeated.

Yes
Yes
Some do.

>was defeated by Lucifer and Gabriel.
Did you even read Lucifer?

Vertigo is an imprint not a universe retard.

Vertigo is imprint but has independent continuity.
There are many setting contradicting with DC universe.

become evil and being defeated.
What matters?

>calling out a religion know for violence and corruption makes me edgy
Nice try christcuck

Lucifer series 2

>counting that trash series

>violence and corruption are now exclusive to religion

Yes, because state atheism has always made people mellow

Being boring and trash series doesn't change the fact though.

You deserve to be put in camps for your regressive beliefs, dont cry “oppresion” when people put you in your place after years of religion fucking up the world

Which is stronger between Mandrakk or Empty hand(Hyper Crisis) and Presence?

Being written by a completly different writer dies.

It doesn't change the fact that Lucifer2 is in same continuity as Lucifer1.
There are multiple writer in even DC.

1. No it doesn't
2. There are many things in DC comics contradicting the DC universe

I would do the euphoric fedora lord meme with this quote but this is so funny I won't even try

We'll see how well installed atheism works firsthand in the next decade

Any state enforced ideology is going to turn out bad. That's just how human nature works

As described, Presence become evil and being defeated by lucifer.

Because Vertigo gives more freedom to it's writers and has no problems with continuity or multiverse bullshit

>Despite he is vertigo character
Vertigo writers also love to use DC characters. Plus, some of them have their first appearance stories as main DC characters. These two are not seperated.

It doesn't change the fact.

Separated because until Flashpoint, DC and Vertigo and Wildstorm were separated.

Overvoid is superior.

Bring it on. Atheists have no back bone and lost every single big fight and battle they had agaisn't christians and they always will.

Holy Shit, this is terrible. Who the fuck wrote this pile of shit?

>comic book power levels
They are too inconsistent to measure properly

Agreed
>t.christian

Morrison's theory of hypertime would absolutely consider a series written by a different writer to be in a different continuity stream.

Christians are total bitchs that lap up the cum from their shit god. We would fucking destroy you

Like you destroyed Russia, Trudeau?

Is this faggot serious?

"Only the good stories are canon." - Dan Didio

obviously not, come on people

Better written stories mostly. Vertigo has quite a few of what are considered some of the best written comics of all time under its belt.

That's not Canon to the main DC universe, only the first series. The second is Vertigo-only.

Overvoid is null and void.

Nice strawman you shit spewing christcuck

Yeah you are obviously a troll
Sage

testing

Says the faggot that spews shit.

You mean like how you are destroying yourselves? Global demographic forecasts put the number of atheists as decreasing. And in case you were too stupid to know, religiously unaffiliated and atheist aren't the same thing.

>anyone who disagrees with my is a troll
Nice rationalization christcuck
Im not the one who worships a facist god and a pedophilic church
Just means the masses are getting more stupid and that a wider margin of people need to be put to death. I will never understand why there are so many christcucks on here

Your ass-pain is hilarious, nothing-fag. BTW: Learn to spell "Fascist".

If you mean make it better then yes

Not as hilarious as you becoming more and more irrleveant
>spell checking
Now i know you lost the argument

How can I lose an argument when there never was one in the first place, retard. You were just shitposting. And your spelling still sucks.

Your god is shit and spelling autism makes you retarded, fuckhead. Kill yourself

Someone who didn't even bother reading the first series.

Cry more, faggot.

Keep crying yourself knowing everyone hates your shit god and blames your beliefs on why the world is shit now. Do us all a favor and end yourself so we have one lest christcuck to kill during the cleansing.

How about you shove off, Reddit? Nobody gives a bloody damn about your autistic hateboner against Christians, you fucktard. Now either you can contribute something worthwhile to the thread, or you can so right off you cock-swallowing wanker.

>everyone who hates christians is reddit
Nice meme faggot. Daily reminder this site hated christcucks before vatican shitposters brain washed you ironic meme faggots with shit feodra memes

HAHAHAHAHA. Pathetic. You have amused us sufficiently with your stupidity. You have our leave to go neck yourself now. But do make sure to do it in an isolated area. We wouldn't want anyone discovering your body and wasting perfectly good money on a funeral for you.

>calls me stupid
>defends a religion who worships a facist sky god who raped a 14yr old and whos leaders are known pedophiles
The irony is certainly lost on your retarded ass.

No, this site was at worst, merely neutral towards Christians and most religions. It was only when buttfucking Redditors such as (You), Tumblr-whales, and shills of all sorts came about that this site grew into this wretched "CHRISTFUCKSHURRRUDRURURDSSFUCKMEINTHEASSFARTYBLGOOYGFFUCKCHRISTIMCUMMMMMMING" shit. Now sod right off, and go back to sucking dicks as you so enjoy, faggot.

>and go back to sucking dicks as you so enjoy, faggot.
You mean like you do to father patrick? Have fun defending christcucks that prudish christcucks that would censor this site if they had the chance you fucking hypocritical asswipe.

>Conflates all of Christianity with Roman Catholics
>Doesn't realize that an "immaculate conception" precludes rape
>uses the term "sky god" to describe a monotheistic deity.
>STILL can't spell the word "fascist".
You most definitely are stupid.

>Using the "Facist" meme unironically
Holy shit. You shall people "hypocrites" and "asswipes", and you even have the gal to say that "I'm Not Reddit", but then you go and do this shit. Honestly, at this point you should really just fuck off, my friend. It would spare you more embarrassment in the long run. And you might just end up getting those cocks out of your ass and mouth if you do.

Also, I just noticed that you spelt "fascist" incorrectly. And you call others "Stupid" or "Retarded". Utterly hilarious.

No one cares about the extra s you aboslute autist. And everything i said you hate because you know its true and that your retarded for believing it
Same with you cuckbreath

Again, only fucking autistic spergs care about spelling. Get fucked you christfag

rick sanchez

Does your stupidity no know bounds? People do care that you spell the word "fascist" wrong when you do it repeatedly. And I don't even know how to respond to your second sentence because it doesn't have a rebuttal to anything I said. I guess what I'm saying Is: Get Dawkins' cock out of your mouth and go back to your containment board Sup Forumstard; we discuss comics and cartoons here. PS: Learn that not all Christians are Catholics.

Its literally sensless nitpicking, but fine ill spell it fascist to cater your autism.
>Get Dawkins' cock out of your mouth and go back to your containment board Sup Forumstard
Gets jesuss cock outve your mouth and go back to Sup Forums, because thats where all christtards belong instead of shitting up a comic board.

Now I know you're a newfag. Sup Forums is where atheists and neo-nazis get together to talk about how much they hate "Juden" and it's where the term christcuck came from; all those nazi Odin-fags.

Jesus Christ, fuck off underage. It's retards like you that shit up our reputation in front of everyone else. No one gives a fuck about your autistic sperging.
>all christcucks belong on Sup Forums
Some of the best people I've met are Christians. If you've got Dawkins' cock up your ass that deep, it's time to stop. Fucking hell, it's always retards like you that make people like me look bad. Fuck back off to r/atheism.

Sup Forums is substintailly conservatives and christfags. Everyone else is a small minority.

Your retarded for believing it that transparent drivel and defending it.
>hurr durr dawkins
Fuck off

>believing that transparent drivel
In which part of any of my sentences did I state I'm a believer? Fuck back off to Reddit, child. Have your tantrum there, where your fellow circlejerking retards will listen.

If you dont believe it and you defend it then your an even bigger retard. Have fun defending literally the worst group of people in history just to spite “le evil liberals”

>"le evil liberals"
Classic strawman, as expected from an underage redditor. I'm fairly liberal myself, sperglord. This shitfit you're having is outrageous, I must say.
>worst group of people in history
>not Islamists
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Calling me a redditor is a strawman you faggot. And i hate islamists too you brainless fuck

The Monitors are the highest dimensional race in the DC universe, above the Presence and Lucifer. Superman Thought Robot could take him easy.

Are you the same troll from that alpha centauri thread on Sup Forums

Are you that guy I heard about that goes to church every week because you don't want to move out of your religious family's home?

>The Monitors are above the Presence and Lucifer.

>Character who is essentially the creator being in a comic book who has ties to the biblical god gets mentioned.
>People start barging in and spouting literal fedora-tier baits.
Guys come on.

>Why is Presence believed to be strongest omnipotent character in DC universe
Because he's God. Can't get anymore powerful than that.

Time for bed, kiddo.

>fiesty christy can't take any dissent
Lmao go pray or something fagtron.

Not even remotely true newfaggot, christian soccermoms and their ilk were easily the most hated groip on here before contrarianism ramped up to 11 against tumblr or whatever.

Shut up you idiot

Didn’t they say that the evil guys not god

How old are you, twerp? The way you keep parroting others' insults suggest someone around the age of thirteen. How often do you scream out "enlightenment"! as you cum on your dog-eared copy of the "god delusion?

Everyone in this thread is fucking stupid. I sincerely hope, as someone who just read through this quagmire of half-formed opinions, that each and every one of you faces personal repercussions for your respective lack of knowledge and lack of understanding.

Go home. No one wants to hang out with you.

I have already washed my hands of this cancerous thread and the "discussion" going on within it. I'd advise that anyone else with even the slightest bit of mental integrity, reasoning, and a genuine love of comics to do the same.

Keep shilling that fedora meme christcuck, it only makes you look more retarded
If anything your immature for believing in religious shit