Welcome to Trump's America

Welcome to Trump's America
Where racism runs rampant

Welcome to Sup Forums's Sup Forums

That nigger is lying.

it's just natural selection

without context this could be idiot rednecks temporarily emboldened by trump's victory over their own well-being. this wouldn't happen in most civilized areas that i've been to.

Things that didn't happen for 500 Alex

>All of whom are Caucasian

Stopped right there. She's lying.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Yea she must be lying because she's black, here's another example from my school but I guess the cops must be lying too because it's all part of a plot, right?

>I'll take 'Things that never happened' for 100

You've voted for the last time Drumpfkins

no one cares, nigger

youll be swinging from a lamppost soon enough

I'm really glad blacks are starting to write fiction too, it's a sign they're becoming capable of abstract thought, one of the signs of intelligence.

Why are we only seeing written accounts of the "terrible thing just happened"

The staple of the SJW is to use a camera phone and record the transgression....

>black people being quiet and humble when called a nigger

What reality is this?

This is White America's future if minorities win. They're not stupid, they know the push for "equality" is really minorities invading White soil.

Sounds fake as fuck.

Nice reply, I take it you're mentally underage?

wew lad.

A reality where people tend to lie about things

ill take shit that never happened for 500

its pretty obvious to see that this is fake.

I mean, who the fuck words their threats and insults like that? I feel like I'm reading the script of a scene of a bully's dialogue from a 1900s high school movie.

Could be real if she missed the part of her calling them crackers and spitting on their car and chimping out

:) u r either a decent troll

>:) or a dumb nigger that doesn't know where it is!

things that didnt happen for 400 alex

What movie did he get this from?

>not grabbing her by the pussy
false flag

I'm not black, I am of mexican descent and before you reply in memes, I am legal

That one's nothing, I can confirm that's just a regular Wednesday night in the College Heights

This should be a hate crime, it invites racial violence and it's pure fraud

What is the relevance of Facebook comments on the election when investigating a case of robbery and car theft?

I don't know why no one believes these stories other than the racism. We've all seen the rallies were people are chanting German punching protestors and such. Is it so hard to believe those people would also do something like this?

>suspect 2 is Hispanic

>a blond manlet and a spic lanklet bully a nigger

hahahahahahahahahaha murriga :DDD

Would it be funny if it happened to you?

I didn't think so either

wow shes lucky they didnt threaten to turn her into a lamp shade

Well I am not a fucking sheboon so it's not gonna happen. Still laffing @ the bullied nig hahahahahahaha

Seriously, grow up

>Hispanic male and White male
Holy Race War alliance confirmed.

Literally no evidence.

Wow, sounds completely believable. I'm convinced, let's have a do-over on the election and keep re-doing the election until every person in the world stops posting bullshit stories on Facebook.