Kal is uncircumcised. This is a fact

Kal is uncircumcised. This is a fact.

Sauce?

>skin to hard to be penetraded by knifes

Who's to say he wasn't circumcised on krypton?

1) he could have been circumsized on Krypton
2) he didn't develop all of his powers as soon as he landed. He didnt go from 0 to 100. They developed as he aged. The Kents could have gotten him circumsized before he became invulnerable

They most likely didn't have a reson to circumcise on krypton. Even if they did, i don't think his parents had the time do that.

Why would civilized, enlightened beings mutilate their child?

didn't you see baby clark's dick in this movie?

Why are you studying toddler dicks, user?

Who's to say his parents didn't do footbinding on him or inserted a dish into his lips on Krypton?

>Circumised niggas be like HOW 2 WASH BENIS

>Why would civilized, enlightened beings mutilate their child?

Because the entire race was invented by a pair of Jews?

Good. I hope all of them are. Cut dcks are gross.

>Kal is uncircumcised. This is a fact.
I mean, why the hell would he be? His birth parents have no such customs, and the Kents certainly would have no means to cut anything from his baby pecker even if they wanted to.

Henry is uncircumcised. This is a fact.

The most enlightened and civilized race on our planet does it.

good goy

Not when he was a baby my nigga

Correct. Teklons started the tradition of circumcision as a means of improving aerodynamics in the water. Once Kryptonians caught wind and saw the benefits, they began hiring Teklons to do the circumcisions. However, when the process was complete, they would suck the blood until it stopped. Due to interspecies DNA mixing, new diseases and traits formed over time. Thus, Superman developed a weakness to kryptonite.

What matter of cultural retardation makes you think removing a layer of protective skin mother nature specifically designed to shield an extremely delicate part of your body is a good idea?
>i-it's hard to clean
>i-it's smells
Fucking roll it up and wash it, stop being a pussy.

Him and Amy Adams go to the same nose guy?

I guess it must be a criteria when casting.

You mean coke dealer?

Dude, dolphins don't circumcise their babies

Dolphins are gang rapists

Only 3rd world countries don't prevent medical problems at birth for their male population. The stink dick is bad enough

So crime isn't related to IQ, then...

Same reason grown men here seem to care if it's cut like a diamond or not. His parents were farmers, not savages so I'm gonna assume they did the right thing and had a medical professional cut off the excess skin before it caused him any problems

Do you also cut the eyelids off your kid so they can see?
Lips too so they can brush their teeth.

His dick could look like a xenomorph tongue for all we know

And this matters how?

>what is washing

Who's to say his dick isn't internal like a dog's?

It only causes problems if you have bad hygiene. It makes sense in the US since people in Walmart don't even wipe their own asses properly. For the rest of the world and people that actually know how to clean themselves, it's an extra half a second to your daily shower.

>Be a faggot American that moved to the UK
>1/10 uncut dicks don't have a funk

Nah.

Something that's 90% less effective when you have to do it with sandblaster to get all the nooks and crannies of an uncut penis. Then you gotta repeat every 30 minutes because the stench comes back instantly. Cut diamond here and never heard complaints about it. I'm not saying you're wrong or anything for wanting to smell like stink dick at all hours of the day though, that's your choice. Just don't stand next to me in public as it's extremely unpleasant

enjoy your desensitized tip.

You should also cut off your feet, they can also get stinky.

Homie here doesn't know how to crank it right.
>It's plenty sensitive, user.
>The desensitized part of it means we last longer too.

he is literally Moses/Jesus a double jew whose name is even hebrew, of course he is circumcised

>his parents mutilated him
sorry you are a monster user

>Jews
>civilized
Mein Sides. I hate to go full Nazi this early in the morning, but Jews still think eating Lobster is against gods will. People who are that beholden to silly superstition aren't civilized, they are barely above the mussies.

Would take at least a week of not showering to get 'stink dick' or any signs of smegma, and that is with masturbating more than once a day.

Also, nooks and crannies -> there really aren't any, it's like a sheath that can move up and down, that's what the frenulem is for. It's generally relatively smooth and cleaning would be the same as washing a cut dick, the only thing is you have to move the skin down once and then move it back up after.

You sound like someone suffering from obsessive-compulsive disorder if you're that neurotically obsessed with bodily aromas. You are thinking WAY too hard about this for it to be normal or healthy.

It literally takes like five seconds to clean it in the shower, dude. You just roll back the foreskin. Soap it and rinse it the way you would any other body part.

The way your americans are so totally freaked out about a bodily feature which literally 100% of men throughout the world have had for millions of years and which most of mankind has today is so hilariously bizarre. You're like a man who's missing his hands ranting about all the money the rest of us have to waste on gloves.

>move the skin
Phimosis

To be fair, America doesn't teach shit about Phimosis. If someone has phimosis, it isn't hard to take care of - For the most part, all someone has to do is play with their dick in the shower and it will go away, and it's super rare anyway.

To clean a dick with phimosis, all they have to do is roll it back as far as they can, and it will fix itself through routine cleaning. It's the same as cleaning their dick as a kid, because kids don't have retractable foreskins.

>kids don't have retractable foreskins.
This, I did not know.

Cause he's SPACE MOSES.

Who's to say he doesn't have a thick luscious super pussy, OP?

>civilized, enlightened beings
>Kryptonians
There's a reason no one misses them

Some people can't pull back until they're done with puberty. It's not until the glans can become exposed that smegma can build up

>this is another 'anons thinking about masculine penises' thread

>This is what the circumcised actually believe.jpeg

Japs don't circumcise

>implying Kryptonians have foreskin
>implying Kryptonian dicks work the same way as human dick

I'm sure he used a piece of his ship and his laser vision to circumcize himself.

he's trying to help you user. you have a very unpleasant smell

We have no way of knowing if kryptonian male genitalia look anything like dicks. This is a fact

B-but he was created by Jews...

He circumcises himself with his heat vision

fucking kek

that's why the euros hate it, they fear the BAC will take all their women

Americans are so fucking disgusting they dont wash their penises? Holy shit.

Holy fuck. Americans are gross.

I actually could do it when I was a kid. I eventually stopped doing it because it hurt a bit, and it wasn't until I was a teen that I finally understood the importance of keeping my gland clean that I started washing it. At first pulling the skin back was hard and painful, but with time it became so easy I don't need lubricant anymore.
I still can't peel it back when it's hard unless I've lubricated it, though.

I've literally never sat next to anyone who stank like dick. They would have to be naked and yet also wash every part of themselves but their dick. Even then you'd have to just be right next to their crotch. So unless you're sucking a dick I don't know how you could complain about something that isn't possible.

Aren't Kryptonians space jews?
You'd think that Rabbi Jor-El would circumcise Kal before shooting him off creating a Dispora.

>americans hate jews
>but defend circumsicion
Now that the dust has settled who was in the say something nice about *blocks your path*

>do the right thing
>Mutilate your child for litterally no reason, causing actual trauma and desentization

>Jor-El: Goodbye, my son. Our hopes and dreams travel with you.

>Lara Lor-Van: He will be an outcast. They'll circumcise him!

>Jor-El: How? He'll be a god to them.

You have old man kelloggs and his anti-masturbation mania to thank for america's mutilation culture.

Maybe Kryptonions don't have foreskins.

In fact phimosis can become a self fulfilling prophecy with hysterical parents or nurses pulling back an immature foreskin to "clean" an area that would be sterile if they left it alone, and creating the inflamation that causes problems in the first place.

"Leave kids genitals alone" doesn't apply only to pedos, it turns out to be generally good advice!

Yes they do. I always pulled my foreskin back when I was washing myself since I was about five or so.