Uhh lads is this true? Is the meme war far from over?

Can they actually do this? Is there anyway to break them?

When has this ever happened. Fucking damage control libs are grasping at straws. Don't worry, he won fair and square.

No. Clinton has already resigned.

Her campaign is far to damaged at this point

They cannot do this unless prior contesting, which can't happen because the Clinton campaign has already made an official concession of defeat

>12/19
>It's my brithday

Give me digits to shut down this shitass idea, frog man. It's my destiny.

Remember butthurt Kerry supporters grabbing this and crying in 04'

Then the same for McCain after he got BTFO

It's absolute bullshit.

They tried to do the same with Al Gore. If I recall, he won the popular vote as well, but I may be wrong. It was sixteen years ago at this point.

You have not been chosen, brother.

She has conceited the race.

Sure its absolutely possible, but if it actually happened it would be the catalyst for something far greater then any man, government or world to contain.

this

once she conceded, its over. every electoral could go faithless (hypothetically, they have to announce prior) and she still wouldn't win because she is no longer running

the amount of pissed off rednecks would be monstrous. remember who still has guns? not only that but armed militias who vowed to support trump if they try to rig the election

The meme war is over. No elector is going to throw away their career because Tumblr is sad that their candidate didn't win.

And even if it did happen (I can't even fathom the probability, it's probably somewhere in the ballpark of being struck by lightning immediately after winning the lottery then right afterwards being crowned king of Mars by the Archangel Gabriel), that doesn't mean Clinton would take the chair. She conceded, it's over for her.

We should spread this just to make libs look like idiots again.

lol libs not accepting their defeat

I CAN CHANGE KEK PLEASE

Liberal tears thread? Here's some OC.

>the amount of pissed off rednecks would be monstrous. remember who still has guns? not only that but armed militias who vowed to support trump if they try to rig the election

Hahaha, you think us lefties don't have guns? Keep thinking that. Also, it's treason to shoot peaceful unarmed protests. It's in the first amendment jackass. It's within people's rights to peacefully assemble and try to get the electorate to change its votes. I thought you righties knew what was in the constitution. Oops never mind. I forgot that you faggots don't actually give a fuck about the bill of rights

Plus rednecks are fucking terrible shots. It's easy as shit to kill a deer that you lured to a spot while you sat in a tree stand, much different to shoot at actual people.

>Being this assmad.
Wew lad, i thought ctr funds were cancelled, are you DOING IT FOR FREE ???

Time for Paul Manafort to appear again and persuade the electoral college like he did with the delegates

nope

30 STATES VOTED TRUMP
TRUMP WON THE 305-233

THERE IS NO CHANCE OF STOPPING THE TRUMP TRAIN NOW, MOTHERFUCKER. FLAWLESS VICTORY.

>Plus rednecks are fucking terrible shots. It's easy as shit to kill a deer that you lured to a spot while you sat in a tree stand, much different to shoot at actual people.

t. someone who has never had to shoot a rabid fucking raccoon and doesn't understand that shooting small animals is part of rural living.

If false electors chose Clinton it would cause a civil war or coup, no joke.

Things will simmer down in like a day or two, not a chance.

Recounts have too much of a possibility of bringing up fraud by the democrats, I'm don't think they want to risk people finding out about the illegal and literally dead Democrat voters, the "malfunctioning machines" and all the other tactics.

Also she conceded already as well.

FUCK YOU DRUMPHLETS, IT'S HILL TIME

QUICKLY SHILLS, QUICKLY

>THERE'S STILL TIME

Is it weird that I pictured Hillary yelling this like a super-villain before boarding some type of Hillarycopter so that she can escape to terrorize the earth another day?

>trump is already in the "presidential crash course" phase, speaking with every world leader and making nice with everyone
>clinton resigned
>nobody is fighting it except stupid bernouts

its over, just let it go

Muh december 19th!
We can win # imwithher_heremeroar

denial,
anger,
bargaining,
depression
acceptance

Kek only blesses his most devout followers

It has happend but in those cases it didnt make enough diffrence to change anything

>How to start a civil war
>Top 10 pranks that went too far

10/10

He is going to meet obama tomorrow and hillary is out of the race is over

I wanted to see the liberal tears on kikebook this morning for a good laugh. I saw this 5 times, all from bernouts. They are the dumbest bunch of people on this great earth of ours.

Technically, yes, it can happen.

Practically, no, it won't happen.
Several states have severe penalties for faithless electors. That wouldn't invalidate their electoral vote but it would make them think twice
The electors would be ruining their reputations forever. They'd probably face civil suits. They'd be ruined

A president elected via a faithless electoral college would have very little legitimacy.

It has literally NEVER happened before. There's never more than one or two faithless electors and it has never changed the outcome of an election.

It's not going to happen. They'd have better luck crowdfunding a Trump/Pence assassination than trying to sway the electoral college.

i know this is bait but:

99% of lefties in fact, are frightened of big black bang bangs
check twitter. these 'protests' already are not peaceful. 6 dead already.
cry more

This followed by the fact that their identities are publicly known and they'll be hung in the streets. I myself would participate.

>he thinks the meme war ends
we won an important battle, but the war rages on

she conceded every delegate will vote for trump

These kids were either infants or zygotes in 2000 when this very clause was used to drag the election on for weeks, causing nothing but anxiety for the nation (The markets fell for a week straight.)

No US citizen who is over 25 years would want to go though that kind of political limbo again. All these protests seem to be 25 and under whom never went through the year of the hanging chad.

+ Maine CD2 (306 EV)

no. she conceded and obama acknowledged trumps win. all of her supporters are making fools of themselves int the street tonight. control of the country will not go to those delusional losers.

As conceited as she is she conceded

This. All these liberal talking heads are acting like this is an unprecedented outrage.

It's happened not once, but THREE TIMES before this election. Two of those times were in the fucking 19th century and the last one most people that can vote should remember. Of course once the sheep figure that out they'll just cry about "archaic systems" for months and complain about how America isn't "democratic". It's 2000 all over again, people.

If this bullshit happens armed revolution will occur, these morons need to just accept defeat. Hillary lost.

Clinton knows she is actually guilty, shes the one going to jail if this drags one.

she fucking conceded already, it's over

This shit has been posted every election since the internet was invented and I'm sure in local papers before then. If it was ONE state then there would be a snowballs chance in hell. But to change the vote of 4 states that weren't even that close? If I were to draw a line between where we are now and the odds of that happening it would describe a line to large to fit inside the known universe.

She conceded though, right? Like, even if some black jew magic recount happens and every state turns blue, it still doesn't matter because she's no longer a candidate.

Conceding has no legal basis. It's just a polite custom.

fuck off CTR

DON'T WORRY THE SUPER DELEGATES WILL SWITCH TO HILLARY

I wonder what they think Trump has done that counts as domestic terrorism or treason? Then again if I asked them if a Muslim killing 40 gays in a nightclub was domestic terrorism they'd probably say no.

Then again advocating assassination of the president may be treason.

> the year of the hanging chad
is /r9k/ starting a revolution now?