FUCK THIS GUY

HAHAHAHAHAHA
twitter.com/Alwaleed_Talal/status/796341367106637828
wait, God Emperor is gonna fuck this SAUDI FAGGOT, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Being friends with Russia will blow the ass out of most of the middle east, the saudis will start acting differently when they realize the 2 biggest powers are brothers.

>#EveryKneeWillBend

This

CAMEL FUCKERS ON THE DEFENSIVE!

>09/11
Fool us once, Saud.

wew lad, President Trump really turbo rekt him.

He's going to freeze his US assets and then drone him.

Oh god, I'm looking forward to this. The two most powerful white Christian nations, cooperating as brothers.

It's the jews/muslims' biggest fear.

Trump's confidence in all this has been off the charts. He never backed down or showed any weakness.

Like him or not, that is admirable. Especially when everyone was against him since the beginning. I wish I had this trait.

>9/11

>tfw the whole world is on an apology tour to the USA..

This is much better than the apology tour Obama went on where he apologized for GWB to anyone who would listen.

Semites.

Saved

friendship ended with Saudi
now Russia is my best friend

>russia
>white

user pls.

>trump said he will recognize Jerusalem as Israels capital

The Muslim ass pain will be massive

Eurocucks will rage too

He has resilience like I've never seen

He isn't even a great speaker. He never stopped believing

today has been too funny

i love you pol

Jerusalem is Christian territory.

He said a lot of things, including being more neutral vis a vis Palesitne x Israel. We will see, JIDF. We will see.
>0,02 shekels have been deposited into your occupant account.

THIS YEAR JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

I LOVE YOU FAGGOTS

> it's real

Not being ironic or shit posting. Regardless of dates it is actually real.

I actually think he is completely fearless, its good he has other traits that keeps this in check.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

I don't get people who are against jews on this matter. While there is no option to have a Christian state in Palestine, let them have it and keep mudslimes away.

What are these sand niggers saying?

You get some shekels, bolshekike.
Sand niggers wanted Hillary to win. She had nice deals with them for fast cars and good colombian cocaine. Too bad.

fuck off papist scum, you're worse than jews and muslims combined.

my man...

>All them flavors, and you chose to be salty.
Have some shekels, kike.

HAHAHAHAA

Dune

>For he IS the Kwisatz Haderach!

Um...

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/02/17/trump_you_will_find_out_who_really_knocked_down_the_world_trade_center_secret_papers_may_blame_saudis.html

FUCK

I guess the US still has some international power for all these people who hate Trump's guts to bend the knee.