Trump is the luckiest man in history

How is Trump's life fair?
>Born to rich parents who gave him 50 to 200 million dollars.
>Born in the USA which is the richest country on Earth.
>Born as a 6'3 tall attractive white male.
>Won the presidency which is more rare than winning the lottery.
This motherfucker is the most luckiest man in history, prove me wrong. How the fuck is this fair?! Now compare Trump to a random Mexican:
>Born in a 3rd world shithole to inferior Mexican parents.
>Ugly and 5'5 tall.
>Parents are poor and rely on money you send back to them.
>Most likely going to be deported or have family members deported.
I thought life was supposed to be fair. I thought if you put in enough work you would get something back. How did Trump get so much in life with such little effort? Did whites suffer so much in the cold winters of the north that they are still reaping the rewards of karma?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0-McmOHWEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3sWTnsemkIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You could've done it, OP, if you came in legally. I'm not going to miss you.

>Trump is the luckiest man in history
Sorry, that title goes to Barron.

>Born to rich parents who will give him 50 to 200 million dollars
>Born in the USA which is the richest country on Earth
>Born as a 6'5+ tall attractive white male
>born with the internet so will end up much smarter than Donald, will probably achieve more than presidency
Barron is the real mastermind

just do what you need to do and don't worry about what others have. this is probably the best advice you are ever going to get on here

Genetics aren't luck, they're given by parents who do a good job of reproducing.

Not to mention he was born or developed an extremely shrewd mental capacity, he's probably a genius.

The biggest issue I have with Trump is that he's not humble. He won the sperm lottery at birth. He was born to a rich family. He had so much good things going for him yet he still finds ways to shit on people like Mexicans who were born less fortunate than him. I'm all for the wall and deportation, but be professional about it. No need to beat up on people who were born less fortunate than you. Trump didn't "achieve" being white, he was just born lucky. People seem to forget that. The race you are born into is not an achievement. I just know that if I was born to rich parents I would be more humble.

Trump has been blessed by kek

Life isn't fair and never has been, but that doesn't mean Trump hasn't worked for all he has earned.

He could have taken his inheritance and done nothing with his life and he would have been set forever. But he's a working man. All the man does is work from sun up to sun down and because of that coupled with his luck in life he will be our next president.

That doesn't mean old Carlos can't make it far in life. The people that end up being the most successful generally aren't the smartest people, or the luckiest people, they're the ones who work their asses off. Having a good work ethic is probably the single best trait a man can possess.

If your parents set you up for a life of misery, you have only them to resent.

Donald Trump is one of the Emperors many faces.

He wasnt born.

>I thought life was supposed to be fair

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Did you see that little autist on the stage last night? Jesus christ.

my take on it is that we are all astronomically lucky just to have been born. A perfect sequence of events had to take place with precise timing to eventually make you. It could have been another one of the infinite combinations which could have taken place and resulted in an entirely different person, but it just so happened that you were able to exist. Compared to that extreme luck, a luck which every living being shares, being born wealthy or attractive is only slightly more lucky.

This has got to be the shittiest bait i've ever seen

Typical American thinking, muh gibs.

He was tired dawg. He's 8 years old and he's at some political shit.

First lesson of life: Life is not fair

>I thought life was supposed to be fair.

fair is for the children

>life is supposed to be fair

So young... so naive...

He looks very unhappy to me. Supposedly Trump Jr. had a reputation for being very sad in college as well. I can't see Trump as a good father, I just can't.

He is luck incarnate. He like has a luck stat of 90 or something. Luck that is so good that it rubs off on those who supports him. I supported him from late last year and so far 2016 has been a much better year than 2015 for me personally.

Join the team. You don't want to oppose him like those loser celebrities now do you?

It never was even before Trump was elected. Electing Hillary will not change this. Wake the fuck up you moron.

You could have been born in a 3rd world shithole, but out of 6 billion people, you weren't. Just shut up faggot

drumpf has suffered quite alot with bankruptcies, his brother dying of alcoholism etc.

the lifestyle of the average lower middle class american Sup Forums poster is closer to how trump lives than how a random mexican/african lives though.

>life
>fair
Obama has led an easier life than I have in nearly every way, with the exception of his time as president. Which we all know is just stress in general.
Hillary also has led an incredibly easy life.

I live an easier life than some third worlder.
It's a pattern user.
Someone always has it easier and harder.

>Life isn't fair and never has been
These are the words I've been looking for. I'm thinking about changing after this election. Life isn't fair unless you make it fair. Why should I continue playing life by the rules. I should cheat and steal my way up to the top. All of the eastern religion crap about karma is bullshit. We are just atoms that randomly started reproducing.

>they're the ones who work their asses off. Having a good work ethic is probably the single best trait a man can possess.
Do you really think a spoiled rich kid like Trump worked so hard? Maybe, I dunno. Typically when you are born that rich you are granted things such as the best teachers and resources at your disposal. For instance, "small" 1 million dollar loans from daddy. Also, I don't think Carlos working a field for $6 an hour can ever be as successful as Trump.

Shit, you're right. We'll check back in 40 years and see if he's a president. But getting back to the topic, do you not see anything wrong with all of this. These guys are super fucking lucky and they don't seem to be paying any price for it. How could anyone argue that life is fair when you can have a rich dude in the USA insulting 3rd world immigrants who are only trying to improve their lives. The lack of empathy is palpable.

>Genetics aren't luck, they're given by parents who do a good job of reproducing.
Not what I'm saying. I'm simply saying that he was lucky at birth.

Depending on how his presidency goes he might honestly be the most successful man in history, or at least top 5.

I really feel like he did the whole election just as a feather in his cap. Whatever, fuck Islam I'm glad he's in.

grow up. life was never fair. now only social democracy can save us, educate youself

>I thought life was supposed to be fair. I thought if you put in enough work you would get something back
That's cute user, as cute as believing in Santa and Disney stories. Just make the best out of your life and quit crying.

Fair is where you take your pig.

Except for all the times they said they love him and other people have claimed that he's very close and loved by his family. Look at how well his children have grown up. they were loved.

>The biggest issue with Trump is that I'm jealous of all the things he has and he offends me when he doesn't act the way I think he should

Get over yourself

You're Mexican and you don't get any of the good things in life -- totally fair.

Anyone who was born in the United States is already outrageously lucky.

>How is Trump's life fair?
Who the fuck said life was fair?

trump worked his fucking ass off during this election, fuck off with this muh privilege shit

Well, theoretically, if robotic servants were invented, then poor people stopped having children, then 100% of people would be born wealthy and successful.

checked

No you wouldn't be.
Think about it for a second, your birth, your life, the circumstances, this is what forms your character.
As a rich person you wouldn't know what it is like to be poor so you would not care for the less fortunate.

Does he ever get tired of winning?

that all came at the cost of medical autism

Trump himself was very sad. he talks about killing himself in the Art of the Comeback

He also has a cool name. Didn't know what to do with his hands at that speech though.

>attractive

I love Trump but he's actually quite ugly. The thing is that it's his charm and charisma that completely made him who he is.

People love him because he's a genuine alpha. He doesn't need looks.

>Luck
The man just pulled off what is arguably the most audacious political campaign in the history of the United States, frequently cited as having a 2% chance of winning from the start of the election.

He did it in the face of opposition from his own political party, and tied the popular vote with a candidate operating off of 10x his funding.

This goes beyond "Luck" entirely. This is borderline divinity.

You forgot that he also has a giant dick. Also a giant IQ. Dude is lucky af. Thankfully he uses that luck for good

>this 70 year old man is ugly

no shit. he was a 9/10 in his youth which is how he built charm and charisma in the first place.

Life isn't fair, this is the real world.

There's an unwritten rule that every parent should teach their children because clearly you didn't fucking learn it
Some people are born more equal than others.

You're poor as fuck and you're already a bigger braggart than him.

>if I had everything he had I'd be better than him
It's the talk of trash.

>Luck that is so good that it rubs off on those who supports him.
Can confirm. 2016 is being my happiest year so far.

That's the first redpill, you have a lot of learning to do

>First lesson of life: Life is not fair
I'm in my mid 20s and my life experiences up until now have shown me that if you put in enough work you'll get something in return. If I slacked off on exams, I would pay for it. If I slacked off on work, it would only make things harder for me. But this election has shattered my world views. Trump has not sacrificed anything. He's rich, tall, extractive, white, and he's American. All of the aforementioned things he received at age 0.1. Just being born in the richest country the world has ever seen makes him more fortunate than the majority of mankind. And now he's the fucking 45th president! When is this guy's luck going to end? Is he also going to run the country perfectly and have the best legacy of any president? When does this plot armor end? This is not fair. It's blatantly not fair.

>If your parents set you up for a life of misery, you have only them to resent.
Parents have nothing to do with it. It was fate.

"I'm a firm believer in luck, and I've found that the harder I work, the luckier I get."
Thomas Jefferson (and others)
Get off your ass, user, and make your own "luck."

>he talks about killing himself in the Art of the Comeback

Is that so? I've been thinking, what if that inner demon that he's hinted at but wont talk about is some sort of family history of depression?

That sounds like luck to me since no one chooses their parents.

Protip: it is. Trump had the same chances of being born a random Mexican than I or you had. Or a starving African kid for that matter.

HOWS IT FAIR

Life's not fair. As my High school teacher told us, "Life sucks and then you die"

He is the Main Character of the Reality.

>has not sacrificed anything

You do realize that without the support of 400lbs virgins on a taiwanese knitting forum his persona would have been completely destroyed right?

He gave up his comfortable position of a rich, likeable celebrity to being called Hitler, pedophile, rapist, racist over and over and over, almost half the country hates him and if he hadn't won the elections, who knows what would have happened to his real estate popularity.

This is the guy who literally took all his unfairness you talked about and in a quasi narcissistic act, decided to gamble it on the behalf of the American people.

If anything, we're the ones who are unfair for having him.

>Parents have nothing to do with it
someone (you) must have had poor parents

Whites are basically the Elves of the human species. Beautiful, tall, strong, intelligent, and fiercely creative in every way. What you're describing are merely where Whites and mudskins rank on the Great Chain of Being.

And instead of using all his good fortune to sit back and live his senior years as a king, he just faced down the entire liberal machine, survived countless ruthless attacks on his family, integrity, and character, and is now going to lead the free world toward greatness that will directly benefit all decent Americans (and, by extension, Europeans).

I just applied to work for his administration via his online form and hope to god I hear back. I'm graduating college in a month and this is the perfect opportunity to do something decent and worthwhile with my life. The fact that this election happened 30 fucking days before I graduate college and has presented me with an answer to "what do I want to do with my life" honestly kinda feels like destiny. Wish me luck, anons. I won't let you guys down if I get the job.

w-what does it mean?

It was 3am and the kid was tired as fuck and wishing he was home playing Minecraft. You guys are fucking pathetic.

LIFE ISN'T FAIR
>LIFE ISN'T FAIR
LIFE ISN'T FAIR
>LIFE ISN'T FAIR
LIFE ISN'T FAIR
>LIFE ISN'T FAIR
LIFE ISN'T FAIR
>LIFE ISN'T FAIR
LIFE ISN'T FAIR
>LIFE ISN'T FAIR
LIFE ISN'T FAIR
>LIFE ISN'T FAIR

the sooner you realize this, the better

also, you have to be at least 18 to browse Sup Forums

That's a pathetic mindset, wahhh it's not fair why is Trump so lucky and not me! Trump could have been a fucking nobody just like any of us, he could have took his dad's cash and lived a comfy cocoon mode life. But he didn't, because he was motivated to make a name for himself. He developed a winning personality, which takes EFFORT. He built the Trump brand himself with hard fucking work, and made everyone associate him as being one of the richest men on Earth when he isn't even close. How many people have inherited money and good looks from rich parents and done absolutely fucking nothing? A lot, in fact most, so stop complaining because Trump earned this shit.

It wasn't luck you fucking retard.

His parents and their parents created wealth for themselves through effort, planned their family, and provided for their children. Money doesn't just magically come to certain families and not to others, even the fucking lottery takes effort.

It isn't his fault that dumb ass nonwhites can't or won't do the same.

Fuck off you mongoloid shitbird.

I've been against Trump since the beginning and 2016 by far has been the worse year of my life. I nearly died, got bad grades for first time in my life, and got into morgage debt. I think you're on to something. Maybe I should start supporting Trump to make the pain stop. Maybe his +90 luck stats can wear off on me. I'm just surprised that nobody has any issues with this. He is clearly too lucky. It's like he's pissing on everyone who said "work hard and you will be rewarded". He has worked hard no doubt, but not 10 billion dollars hard and certainly not the 45th president hard. Clinton spent her entire life being a public servant, and Trump, a man with zero public service, curb stopped her dreams of being a president in only 12 months by being himself. He didn't even cram for the debates or do his homework on the issues. Even if he got JFK'd, he'd still be the second luckiest man the world has ever seen behind only one of his children. Who are only lucky for having been born to the luckiest man.

it's called karma, dipshits. according to buddhism your present life actions determine your future, within this life and the next, including your body, social status, family, etc and your past life actions conditioned your present life actions.

trump is almost at god level, this is his last human life, there's no higher for him to reach on planet earth.

There's your problem cucky. The universe isn't fair. It's cruel and random.

its called a dynasty. his forebears worked their asses off and were generally smarter that their competitors and because of that their descendants were able to enjoy a headstart and build on past successes of the family.

maybe if your ancestors were less lazy and stupid you would have a dynasty of your own to build upon. but they werent and because of that youre just another stupid shitskin that blames everyone else for his problems instead working to better himself. fuck you.

>greatness

Please quantify this or be even remotely specific.

ANd when you live your entire life as a millionaire/billionaire you are burnt out and waiting to retire and "live as a king"

The dudes lived a life of luxury so long there is probably nothing else in the world he wants to do besides be president.

You know user, in all reality you don't just become president by luck. He had to have made some conscious decisions to help steer him in the right direction.

He said we would get sick of winning...I'm not yet sick of winning. Shit needs to change and IDGAF if it were Bernie or Trump.

>How is Trump's life fair?

it isn't fair, because life isn't fair

>Elves
>Tall

>Trump has not sacrificed anything.

he's sacrificed an insane amount of time. He sleeps fucking 4 hours a night.

he could have fucked off to an island somewhere, and done nothing for the rest of his life.

instead, he's always up being HIGH ENERGY

>most luckiest

Underrated

Post young Trumps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Hello is this Kelly Kapowski? My name's Don we met the other night.

Life was never meant to be fair. Fairness, equality, social justice are all artificial constructs to maintain an illusion, going against the natural order of things. The sooner you realize this, the better your life will be. Because it will allow you to either accept your circumstances as beyond your control through no fault of your own, or if you are more industrious and ambitious, redirect your efforts more efficiently into areas which offer a better chance of success. The alternative is a life of lamenting what could've been or blindly working hard for little to no reward.

He's a gamer. He's a baller. He's a play maker and a shot caller.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0-McmOHWEQ

It's his White privilege

>All of the eastern religion crap about karma is bullshit

karma means action, intentional actions with necessary consequences in the life process of man. are you saying your actions have no immediate or otherwise consequence? if so, continue wandering blindly through life, mystified why your life sucks.

>trump worked his fucking ass off during this election, fuck off with this muh privilege shit
No he didn't. He won by being himself. He didn't even study up on world issues. Remember his comments about Crimea. The only candidate who was less prepared was Gary Johnson, the Aleppo guy. If I was in Trump's position I would have studied for 16 hours a day learning about world leaders and countries. Trump curb stomped Hillary with charisma alone. The man is lucky, you can't deny that.

Stop believing fairy tales and Disney movies fampai

This.

Time traveller; you forgot time traveller.

>Richest country on earth
>USA

mostest luckiestest

reminder that this is trump's favorite song
youtube.com/watch?v=3sWTnsemkIs
and it reveals a deep aspect of his psychology; he's totally disillusioned by all the dazzling riches you lust after, he knows it's all fucking nothing at the end of the day, and he merely loves to play the game of life, knowing that nothing satisfies eternally.

example
>trump at rnc, beaming with prideful smug smiles
>literally a day later, red in the face annoyed as fuck with stupid interviewers

nothing lasts, everything becomes a "is that all there is?" and trump is now gonna find that out about being presidente

>I love Trump but he's actually quite ugly. The thing is that it's his charm and charisma that completely made him who he is.
He's 70. Just imagine Trump at age 30 at 6'3 tall, worth millions. He attracted bitches by the dozens and since he was a celebrity, he could grab said bitches by the pussy and they would let him get away with it.

speak for yourself, i think trump is handsome as fuck.

see him at rnc during eric's speech. there's a profile shot of trump watching from the audience and wow, very handsome tbqh

>Chance
>His parents and their parents and theirs amassed wealth and had good genetics
>passed their genetics to their son, and some of their fortune

What were they supposed to do? Cut his legs off and beat him until he was ugly, then give all of his future inheritance away just to be "fair"?