kek
avclub.com/article/south-park-was-forced-re-write-tonights-episode-af-245669

I used to think they were a based show. Fuck was I wrong

People still watch this garbage?

hahahahahaah rekt cuckolds

to be fair, it was the safe bet

Who watches this garbage anyway?

full episode link when

it was a good bet for the uninformed. Anyone that took a long look at the landscape of the last ~4 years along with Brexit knew Trump would probably win. The only people making him out as the underdog were the media that everyone has stopped believing by now. South Park should've known

they stopped being based a few seasons ago

Pol doesn't know with Hollywood jews you lose
KEK

lol

I told you not to fuck with these dark meme magic powers Sup Forums, this timeline we're in isn't right

>watching south park
>ever

your nose is bleeding booker

It's a shame the show has gotten so bad. Seasons 1-10 or so are still some of the funniest TV ever made so at least we still have that.

It still turned out alright despite the last minute rewrite. I mean, it wasn't any worse than the rest of this season anyway.

2005 was more than a few seasons ago user

It has been getting increasingly unfunny with the last 2-3 seasons being outright tedious.
I still watch new eps because for some reason I hope there's some clever punchline to their full season plots but it's always boring unfunny shit.

I get it, the memberberries talk in funny voices and make 80's references - that used to not even be enough of a gag for one episode.

i know.. i was watching some of the earlier episodes the other day out of nostalgia, and it actually used to be funny.

now they just literally take whatever is going on in the world right now and make a couple of lame joke about it. it lose its heart. it's now exactly like family guy or the simpsons or any other of the interchangeable animated shows that they used to mock

In 2008 they made 2 versions of an episode a week before the election so they'd have something to air no matter who won. They got lazy

People still watch this?

the show has never been good. i despise south park fans

Just watched it

They "changed" 5 lines. You are still supposed to believe Hillary still have massive power over the goverment and can carry on a masterplan even losing the election (also, she say it was "stolen").

The butthurt is real.