Does Sup Forums feel completely different for anyone else since this morning?

Does Sup Forums feel completely different for anyone else since this morning?

I can't explain it, but I feel like I'm on an entirely different board. Something feels off. I'm not sure what to make of this feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No ctr

no CTR and less people trolling about voting for Hillary

It's the lack of shitposting

Wrong timeline perhaps?

This, ctr was doing a lot on here to distract, meme, and generally shit up the board. Fuck even beginning election night you could see the tone change.

I've been feeling the same thing. I think it's because there's no ultimate goal anymore. Before, everybody was united in making Trump the president. Now it's just kinda weird, there's no clear thing to post about

Someone post the gif

This, all CTR are now crying in their little corners , forever virgins.

yup I felt it bro. there was BOARD PEACE

What do you guys think happened to CTR?

Did they get their last paycheck? Are they jobless or did Soros move them to a new division?

My guess is that the company was bankrupt and declared bankruptcy, taking away their last paycheck.

the battlefield is littered with fallen CTR. pol stands victorious over the ashes

Currently taking their lashes for not only failing, but for entertaining us.

Part of me wishes they'd come back. It's weird feeling unopposed.

>I can't explain it, but I feel like I'm on an entirely different board.

1.) The flow of money to CTR shut off at 2:46AM last night.
2.) Trudeau fags BTFO and haven't recovered yet.
3.) Afterglow from the meme climax.

we're exhausted

seriously, exhausted.

give us a few to get back to shitposting in earnest

Most of the CTR shills are gone. Other than that, I don't really feel that much different.

I'm new here, and I come bearing happiness and kindness for all mankind.

Pretty much this, it's a kind of confused tired afterglow right now.

Exactly like the man said, we're tired of winning. But we won't be forever.

you became the establishment

I haven't posted today. Very sleepy.

okay this photo was the best this and mother grounds her son for being on nazi Sup Forums

CTR are blown out of here, they all purged themselves.

I imagine it's how a lot of Vietnam vets felt when they got brought back home and felt out of place in a normal society and they just wanted to return back and fight with their comrades. War is all we have and know. We need to keep fighting to stay sane

Ctr is all gone. Everybody is happy!

So many liberal/sjw/feminist tears
Trump presidency is turning out better than I expected.

definitely this. high energy and shitposting here and other boards has been exhausting for months. tonight i'm enjoying some beer and just soaking in the sweet dem tears on youtube

The battle is won, the war is not over yet. Soros will continue his attacks until he is defeated.

Feels more focused than before the election.

We still have #pizzagate and #Caliexit

This. Amazing how quick things changed here.

you are a contrarian on the mainstream side?

They're now shilling Commissioner Campbell for Senate in Louisiana's runoff election.

We are not being edgy now. We won. Pol is just real life.

POO IN LOO

This. It feels like we need to fight but have to learn to live with relative peace.

We are meme warriors without a meme war to fight. Either we will find a new battle or we will make our own.

Just pray it's less faggy than Anonymous this time around.

Literally 1 in 5 posts on pol was CTR until today. That is the change. Meant to make us feel weird about the future, of anything at all.

>Afterglow from the meme climax.
this

We lefties now

I can be CTR for you if that's what you need, senpai.

I'm a little nervous now. We memed the most controversial human being of all time to the most powerful position in the world- protests are everywhere and half of the country wants off with our president-elect's head. Are they going to start burning down white suburbs? How will Trump avoid all of his potential assassins? I'm scared bros.

The purity of this victory is impalpable. I'm just now coming to grasp of what it.

WE WON NOT JUST THE PRESIDENCY, BUT MANAGED TO RETAIN MAJORITIES IN BOTH HOUSE AND SENATE.

"CTR" speaking. Now we just need to find a new topic to trigger the neckbeards here. Anti-Drumpf posting was even more effective for (You)s than BLACKED posting. I suppose we need need a new name too now that "JIDF" and "CTR" have run their course

FUCK THIS ELECTION, FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE.

Sup Forums stands as a monolith against those who oppose the forces of change. Sup Forums is fundamentally anarchistic, and this community just changed the face of history. We all get to live with the result. What you're really feeling is freedom. Power. Maybe a little nausea.

Remember today, because in 4 years we will all long for this feeling of tentative-calm again.

Sup Forums is so comfy now

its a new timeline fag

We're resting OP, the world is literally watching at what we do as a group narrative and leader of the meme army. Meanwhile the enemies are already seeing how to change us in the future. The right of us came from the right of extreme leftists pushing out white males have finally came back with a victory. They will determine what moves to make based on Trump's actions. We are complacent because Trump hasn't made any big actions yet since he won.

Just wait until Trump starts taking action. If you think this board is done, you haven't seen anything yet. All the big happenings from his actions are going to flip shit and make this board even more energetic than ever. The energy of this board was amazing, more than I have felt watching GOT or TWD combined. We're going to MEME the shit out of these next 4 years. We are building ourselves to become noticed, like the beginnings of sjw.

Hi newfriend.

This is what Sup Forums was like before CTR.

I was so fucking sick of ctr state-funded fucking social engineering. It's sick when you consider it's really not the DNC that's employing it but their proprietors, the current executive administration

donald trump winning as reverted Sup Forums momentarily to its pre 2013 levels. Expect it to wear off soon. Also the hillary ironic memers (there was no CTR) have switched to ironic trump posting since hillary is literally irrelevant now.

We were fighting for a false idol.

It feels so empty, like a battleground after the battle

Forget trump. Forget demographics. This is a time for the people to be empowered. The enemy will come again, and we will be tested. Just never forget what life was like before the magic of memes. Memes will be turned against us after this. False idols and leaders.

Be weary friends, this is the first of many battles to come.

Their contract would be up

So, they have no reason to be here

CTR is gone, I have to admit, I kind of miss them, sure they were irritating but I got used to them y'know?

what it *achieved.

I'm so energized I can't even articulate my thoughts.

Is this feeling.....peace? Its been so long...

First post is best post

I never come to Sup Forums but decided to visit for the hype, was not disappointed.

But what the fuck is CTR?

The struggle was real.

>1. TRUMP
>2. FIND YOU
>3. ???
>4. P A Y B A C K

:))

>1. TRUMP
>2. DOX YOU
>3. ???
>4. P A Y B A C K

thats because our meme magic actually became relevant. we've got still a long way before us and a lots to learn, but we're getting there. praise kek.

They spent so much time shilling here that they don't understand a life outside of Sup Forums. I doubt killery will fund a reintegration effort.

Ironically, they're more like us than they realize. Maybe one day they'll come to grips with it, but until then, they'll just have to keep getting their fix by shitposting like the rest of us.
She's incapable of understanding that her actions have consequences, but she single handedly doomed an unknown amount of men to this pit of damnation.

From CTR's twitter:
>Correct The Record is a strategic research and rapid response team designed to defend Hillary Clinton from baseless attacks.

Basically a running joke like JIDF.

>Memes will be turned against us after this
Unfortunately we can't remain rogue. Someone or some people have to maintain some level of control over this board to prevent this. Otherwise anarchy is inevitably controlled. When we continue to announce our agendas to the world we are the leak of our own end. Some level of elitists need to remain in the shadows even at the chan level. We need to accept that we need a leader if we wish to continue to push this historic event at further. Otherwise as I predict, the chans will mellow out and let history do it's biddings. But someone can claim this power, and they should.

They dead, nigga.

We need to make use of this downtime to further hone our control over meme magic, as well as disrupt our enemies' control while we're at it.

Speaking of which, what are users of meme magic called?

We have a lot to look forward to, smilecharms627@gmail.

The coup is happening.

>we

FUCKING NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD
FUCKING NORMIESSSSS
FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It feels fucking amazing that you guys helped prevented Shillary from becoming president. I can finally have peace knowing that.
[spoiler] Even if I'm just a newfag [/spoiler]

It feels good, the nations aren't mocking each other there's celebration and hope. It's surprisingly nice to see. That anonymous mod was awesome too. Feels like fucking New Years youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c

These Podesta emails and pizza gate still need attention. The momentum is there. Drain the swamp.

CTR is all jobless. Shills are gone. We are victorious. Back to posting rare Hitlers and discussing who is and isn't white now.

The chaos magic is no longer on our side

dekektives

When I woke up today I felt more energetic and motivated than I have in years. I feel purpose. The world has color now.

>We're resting OP, the world is literally watching at what we do as a group narrative and leader of the meme army

now ur the one being delusional m8

Seems like a little less CTR but still plenty and more Sup Forums pushing race war shit way more because of the protests. Let them virtue signal and be ignorant. They'll go home in a few days. Their attention span requires it.

this

we should reunite to recover Malvinas, t.b.h

The great philosopher Schopenhauer says that anticipating something involves enjoying a portion of it in advance. We've been hyping up Trump and this election for months and months. Half of the threads on Sup Forums for the past few days have been 'post yfw Trump wins'. Mentally and emotionally, we're drained right now. We have meme'd ourselves to hell and back for this victory. It will start to sink in next week. Right now we should all thank Kek that he won and that we've thereby been spared an absolute deluge of shitposters and shills. Half the internet was ready to raid Sup Forums the moment Hillary won.

LMAO you couldn't get it the first time xDDD

Feels like victory.. feels good.

what is this email for?

No.

Sup Forums feels like it did back in 2014.
No ctr, no plebbit, no shills, no Kek demanding digits, just us. At peace, resting, having some laughs like the good old days.
I'm sure another meme war will come and we shall be called upon again to lay our digits on the line.
But till then, we've got some well desevered R&R.

what a cute pupper!

Feels like the end of the lord of the rings or hobbit trilogies. Back home after a grand adventure, tired, seeking rest, but ready for the next.
Life will go on, just as it always has.
Maybe some more sleepovers due to the riots cropping up.

OMG that hidden vag, if I didn't hate those shoes so bad, this would be so sexy.

Slavs are true whites, Germanic and ANGLOs and dirty Turks and Nordic Fairies can fuck right off.

The people you thought wanted to make America great again infact want to push it even further to its breaking point, just as the libs do

>I'm sure another meme war will come and we shall be called upon again to lay our digits on the line
Good to know you have yours locked and loaded.

>omg those shoes are ugly girlfriend

Shut up, fag.

/r/politics changed a lot too

I would pay to watch you niggers try and take the Falklands and watch Brexited Europe crush you again.

Hopefully they even carpet bomb Buenos Aires this time.

>argentina is white

top kek

....It feels like i went back in time 2 years! =)

it's called winning

you'll get used to it

Shitloads of board-jumpers from Sup Forums and shit only here because they came here on election night.

The board feels so clean and nice now

all that high energy is dying down

I think we should take a short vacation, leave the internet for a week and go out to smell the ashes.