Fuck I just realiked something:

Fuck I just realiked something:

>illuminati are a secret organization that works in the shadows to bend the world to its will.

>Sup Forums just got Trump elected by bending the will of the people through memed to change the world in shadow.

Sup Forums is the illuminati!!!!

Sup Forums is gay.

Can you guys clarify something for me, please? No bullshit. This is a real question.

Y'all don't actually believe you did this, right?

I'm not going to say Sup Forums and the online alt-right had no role in it whatsoever, but your share of the responsibility is maybe the ... twelfth biggest. I pulled that number out of my asshole, but honestly it's generous.

>online alt-right
time to turn your television off, kid.

oh fug, illimunita confirmed!!!!!11!1!!!1

:-DDDDDDDDD
8=================D

Culture is culture.

For a second I thought this was a shitty knowledge bomb larp thread

If this is true, where is my reserved parking spot?

not your personal illuminati, faggot

NYPI, FAGGOT

We started the fire and fanned the flames.
Believe that.

But we are not hierarchical, which gives us strength. We demand not obedience, we merely provide entertainment accompanied with food for thought. Our enemies will seek to remove our anonymity, be prepared to fight to protect it.

Nope, we did nothing.

We're just simple meme farmers. Nothing else.

What, did that offend you? No idea why it would.

God help me, I'm probably older than you.

We are 10 times what illuminati claim to be

Yup. You cracked the code. We conspiracy now. On a public website.

In this moment, do you feel... euphoric?

100% fampai

this

Thats why the UN did a study all about Sup Forums

I am actually an extremely powerful political figure

It's true.

Kek speaks, we listen. It is as simple as that.

WE ILLUMINATI NOW

Illumemenati

why even say it?
you know we're not going to believe you until you post a career-ending photo.
maybe then we could find our way to belief

dicks out for blackmail

Some do. Others do not. So you could say we do and do not believe it. So there you go.

Where the fuck are the wild sex parties and endless riches?

They tried to ban Pepe, the UN infiltrates Sup Forums, Sup Forums does more voter out reach and gets every email leak trending on twitter and you are unironically asking if Sup Forums had any impact?

This website is Trump's entire campaign. It pulls in more people than msnbc and cnn combined and the majority of that traffic comes to Sup Forums.

This desu

A man who answers only to himself is the most dangerous threat to a self-serving empire. A man who bends the Memes to his will, is more dangerous still.

Who do you think stopped this, the media?

The Order of The Illuminati society founded by the Jew Adam Weishaupt is nothing like our image forum, or rough loose order I guess you could call it, Adam Weishaupt was a sniveling fucking kike scum bag who had the audacity to compare his Satanic Kike order to the Spartacus slave uprising in ancient Rome, yet they had ill intent of enslaving all White Aryan peoples, we seem to free Adam humanity from Satanic Jew enslavement, Adam, the Aryan Nordic race. Hail Germania!

Illumemenati confirmed inception Pepe for sacrifice

the education system has been all memes for years now. absolute shit.

we have only discovered the ancient methods of thought control

our*

seek*

Yfw Trump is Illuminati

We simply understand their methods now and use them against them.

We had to cut back a bit. We can award you some soda pop and you can fap to /h/ at your leisure.

WE WUZ ILLIMANITEEEEH N SHIT

>>illuminati

Pamela Anderson, Lady Gaga, Yoko Ono...
Delivering information to be released to Assange or threatening/bribing him not to release information that he has?
Something is going on. Are women innocuous looking messengers or are we seeing South Korean style female run cult in action?

Fuck off, only retards thinks Illuminati exists. Some form of power behind the scenes? Sure, but they do not go by the name of Illuminati.

I didn't ask whether you thought Sup Forums had any impact. Obviously you did, I conceded as much myself. I asked whether you really felt you'd been a decisive force in the election (even one of several decisive forces). Being controversial & having a large online footprint doesn't correspond one-to-one to having actual political influence. It ain't nothing, but you didn't come close to deciding the election.

By and large, Trump was voted into office by people who are only peripherally aware of Sup Forums, Sup Forums, the alt-right, meme warfare, Pepes, and Kek, if they've ever heard of them at all.

we are The Order of the Frog

>silly goy, you don't believe in the power of faith and of will, do you?

Yes we do.

And the illuminati may have training for they've known about it longer. But we have numbers. And we just won a major battle.

>Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed,
>you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move.
>Nothing will be impossible for you.

Remember these words Sup Forums. We just moved a mountain.