>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies
>5. lmgtfy.com/?q=cost of making anime

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 10 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/0447ccb0a30927d21a184f0e3bdba518-7cea88ce/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cixW6rogZ48
youtube.com/watch?v=Jm932Sqwf5E
youtube.com/watch?v=SDIWLRvc7gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7o_LmTfARno&index=5&list=RD64gvYTklkss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

...Raven is actually pretty goddamn cool.

Will Blake let Ilia sleep with her after a nightmare?

Qrow vs Raven and Cinder's team who will win ?

t. Raven

Boy pussy always wins

She could be so much cooler if she wasn't a coward

He has portals she's selling short, she's goddamn fast, and she as dust-infused blades wielded with immense strength. You'd find out where she was when she pierced your spine or bisected you.

Nobody? Qrow wont manage to successfully kill anyone on CMEN like Raven is positioning him to do. CMEN wont manage to get the artifact, and raven wont manage to kill both of them on each other

She's doing her best to survive in the face of an overwhelming force. If qrow doesn't fuck up she'll have fed cuck'dpin a double whammy of a new fall maiden, and a relic out of Salem's control.

Raven or Cinder solos Qrow.

Cinder already basically solo'd Ozpin, Qrow would be nothing

>youtube.com/watch?v=cixW6rogZ48
>youtube.com/watch?v=Jm932Sqwf5E
>youtube.com/watch?v=SDIWLRvc7gQ
REAL NIGGA HOURS, WHO UP FO' SUM ETHNIC CLEANSING IN THE ATTACK ON HAVEN!???!?!?!

DROP YO' SICC BEATS IF U NAW WUT I' SAYIN'

I'M YO youtube.com/watch?v=7o_LmTfARno&index=5&list=RD64gvYTklkss BABY

Ozpin seemed like he took a dive on that one. Even if he subdued Cinder, he'd have to deal with routing the Grimm from a panicking Beacon and the Grimm Dragon. Ozpin cut his losses and resurrected rather than waste magic on a lost battle.

Qrow killed the greatest hunter in all the land, what's a wet behind the ears gutter rat with a power that isn't even hers compared to him?

Who?

>Qrow killed the greatest hunter in all the land
He killed Summer?

Ozpin.

Unless The greatest hunter in all the land is a bottle of bourbon, I think you're over-estimating his skills.

You're underestimating things when a little bad luck is all you need to be six feet under

It's been a while /RWBYg/

>Winter is about to introduce Weiss to the knot

Have some Christmas Monos, everyone!

>We were all praying for Rubes to dash at weiss and smother her
>That casual reunion
>Even sitting apart
It's going to keep hurting for years

Weiss belongs to Yang now.

Winter can summon the Rube because she killed her.

I think Jaune would look cool with some battle scars.

>Weiss hugs Ruby before the Battle of Haven
>"Be careful...BFF..."
>Ruby nearly cries in joy
I NEED IT.

>Winter makes a rubes summon
>That moment when it finally clicks for weiss what that means
Too bad it was "the little death"

>Implying
You must not care about Weiss much

God that'd be such a good callback

user, she's going to fucking die if everyone gets a piece.

She sat so she could face both of them. That or she likes her new family more.

Weiss is built for Ruby canoodling.

Weiss is too smol, there isn't enough Weisscream to go around.

Oh shit!
It just occurred to me that we might get more Banesaw during the battle of Haven.

>weiss v banesaw rematch

Hype

She's a big girl

I have not seen anyone be this wrong in my life.

>Didn't show up for Battle of Beacon
Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you

Weiss can take on the rest of RWBY. She's a big enough girl to accept all of their love.

Time constraints. TWO EPISODES will bring him in. Plus there's a lot more characters involved

>he doesn't know.

Well since I clearly don't know, greentexting at me isn't helping

14 episodes this volume.

The time contraints was why he didn't show up in beacon.
Yeah, I'm saying miles, who announced the extra episodes, is gonna bring him in.

Seems time constraints will always be an issue in RWBY.

How come Ozpin is still nowhere close to beating her despite having thousands of years, the ability to respawn, and other magic powers?

They bitch about itt in the commentary and elsewhere every season

Why hasn't he told the kids yet who and what she is? Does he even know it himself?

It would be nice if they actually got to do a full production cycle for RWBY and give up 12 22 minute episodes.

They did preproduction this year but they simply didn't have the animators or get allocated double time so this year was an abortion again

And next year the animators will be busy with Gen:Lock as well. Oh boy.

They've gotten pre-production since volume 3, but I'm talking about a full year of a full team. We'd have episodes with the quality of the volume 5 shorts and longer episodes, but it seems like RT wants to keep their teams flexible and allow them to work on multiple projects of varying disciplines, which causes the projects themselves to suffer in terms of quality.

And this as well. Feels bad man.

I wish but they're hellbent on genlock, rvb still hasn't died, and they've needed campcamp to help them keep their sanity. They already had 0 weeks left in the hear and they're adding genlock while still having insufficient animators

Hopefully they will end RvB soon enough. Starting another full 3D show is gonna spread their resources even thinner. Do they even have a plan for RvB on how they want to end it? It feels like a show they can keep on going forever for reasons.

They're throwing it at Jordan or whoever the guy who was helping them write the last season was in a desperate bid to develop more writers to take the load off the existing writing staff

Didn't they move away from using custom animation in the later seasons for RvB?

There was minimal custom animation in RvB 15.

>Implying Winter can make anyone cum
The real reason Qrow dumped her

I wish I could die like that

This is the cutest Neo. Try and prove me wrong.

Just because Winter couldn't make rubes cum doesn't change that rubes rubbed one out on Winter's cheese grater abs

>Winter
>Abs

Don’t worry, user. I agree with your assumption that Winter has abs.

Anyone feel lonely? Relationship and love wise?

Will any of the JN_R crew get a good fight in the finale or will they just be fighting mook Grimm/White Fang in the background?

Is this just a plot to obtain more cute Neos?

That is my private information. But I will disclose that I like both James and Elyse. They’re bloody funny!

You would too user if you stopped eating garbage and did your daily planks

Probably, but I don't need an excuse to post cute Neos

Women in RWBY don't have abs user. They're all soft little girls with stick thin arms.

Yeah but I'm so tired of getting hurt and podcasts that it's frozen and shriveled up. I make do with yuri, weaboo grindan gaemes, and podcasts fine

Nope

It's presumed that people are people and not what horrors maya's limitations does to them
Winter has Sun's spray-pain abs overlay under her blouse

gibe elyse gf

>Work hard
>Be a decent positive person
>Work out and stop eating junk
>Meet people and make friends with other people who aren't shit
>Meet a LOT of people and make friends with other people who aren't shit
>Now you have a fair bit of good friends
>Sooner or later you'll run into someone with similar romantic interests
>After enough failures, you'll eventually get it right
And then a drunk driver passes out and plows across the meridian into your vehicle killing you after an agonizing 17 hours of surgery

No I was hoping for the casual reunion

Is there a problem with that?

Ha ha, yeah

You must simply become James and you should find an Elyse duplicate. Do you think you can do that.

Meant for

>Maya's limitations
It's just the modelers being shit and not knowing what an athletic woman looks like. Yang's poor biceps don't get the attention they deserve.

>It's just the modelers being shit and not knowing what an athletic woman looks like
It's just modelers being shit in general, the men dont even have proper muscle