IT'S HIS ONLY REMAINING OPTION CONSIDERING THE COMING TRUMP/PUTIN PARTNERSHIP

ARE YOU PREPARED?

THE MEDIA IS FANNING THE FLAMES

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO BECOME READY TO DEFEND YOURSELF

MOBS HAVE BEEN UNLEASHED

VIOLENCE SOON FOLLOWS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVsx4I8gkKk
business.financialpost.com/diane-francis/in-davos-george-soros-liked-justin-trudeau-but-preachy-dicaprio-gets-cool-reception-from-audience
thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html
cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-immigration-levels-mccallum-1.3829496
rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/views-expressed/2016/10/syrian-refugee-crisis-historic-challenge-canada-needs-to-meet
youtube.com/watch?v=l5mRk5M5qT8
youtube.com/watch?v=evcQPbbtZPU
youtu.be/eyRPat7Lo3w
go.wh.gov/xF2D8Z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THOSE WHO DOUBT THIS REALITY DO SO AT THEIR OWN PERIL

Not really, George is old and tired and play the game anymore

*can't play

The Soviets saved his people.

Why does he want to screw the Russians so bad?

George is on his 10th heart, He's good for 10 more transplants at least

Also, who is Alex Soros?
Look him the fuck up.

How?
We'll stomp them flat.
We were gonna do it without government assistance in the case of Hillary winning anyway.

I don't doubt it. We should all stay alert.

Putin shut his business down in Russia, froze his assets, and issued an arrest warrant for Soros

Soros is pissed
Why do you think the new cold was between the US/Russia flared up so quickly in recent years?

Why do you think the Kremlin today admitted that electing Trump averted nuclear war?

Good. Now we can shoot all the stupid people.

I want to use the bags under his eyes as socks

His son.

I've been hoping an illegal alien gang would rape him to death for years now.

holy fuck, i always knew this was about money

>arrest warrant for Soros
I'm trying to verify this, I can't find any 1st hand sources. Want to believe it, though.

He is going to turn NYC into Detroit. That will have the ultimate consequence of making whites bail from the city and SJWs will go out of fashion since NYC was the trendsetter.

So Soros is going to go burning in flames.

Hahaha, yeah right. Trump will declare any puppet organization of useful idiots a terrorist organization and smash it if they burn down any cities on his watch. No more black cop, shoots black guy, pay for busses, bus psychos in, burn city. That bullshit is over. Darth Sorrows better scurry back in the shadows.

His tentacles extend much deeper than you think

We should now channel our meme magic towards killing this reptilian cretin

Death to Soros

>The Soviets saved his people.
BWHAHAHAHAHA. From what?

But even if you do help the jews, don't expect them to thank you for it. They have no concept of loyalty towards goyim.

This old faggot is senile and his syphilitic son will likely succumb to his diseases soon

It's over you old monster. You are making the same miscalculation as Clinton. America does not tolerate this and will not. Right now we are still at the stage of bemusement. Have your temper tantrum. 36 hours worth of mass cathartic retardation. no more. after that, we have to get back to work. to our jobs. home to our kids.

tentacles don't mean shit when you have an all seeing orb

good. if we can knock this shit out in the first 2 years and clean house, Trump will have a good 6 productive years left.

The fuck they gonna do they don't believe in guns.

Bring it, kike.

My whole family is armed. Our neighbors are army veterans and FBI. We are ready.

This isn't one of your chinese hentais user, that squid is going to turn into sushi if it tries anything.

[spoiler] does anybody else kind of want a civil war to start? that could be pretty fucking rad [/spoiler]

It's going to be fantastic when this old jew gets drone striked.

Oh no! What ever will I do?... oh...

no need for meme, just the right technology

youtube.com/watch?v=dVsx4I8gkKk

the daily show is doing some serious fear mongering right now.

lol using who? The faggot liberals and SJW cucks? They would be annihilated.

>Trying to win a civil war using the anti-second amendment side

We will skin him and his son alive

No puppet! No puppet!

With what army?

Chimp outs only result in additions to the zoo

Stock up on nonperishable food and water.

here are some of their fiercest fighters

>A civil war
>Between gun owning republicans and a republican military
>versus liberal anti-gun protesters
>fish
>barrel

would be glorious
also, since the left is super hypocritical would they ever pickup arms and fight for their lunacy? guns are an essential deal breaker for any sjw

could this be a win/win for us

The dark side is strong in this one.

I want to see the toad kike and his entire family executed in a public square for subversion.

(((they))) are dumb enough to try that

Everyone should read All The President's Bankers. This is how both World Wars were started. The Internet may change it.

He moved on to Canada, you idiots. We had a post about this a while back, but no one did anything.

IF YOU AREN'T WATCHING THE RHETORIC COMING OUT OF THE CALIFORNIA ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS TONIGHT, YOU NEED TO START DOING SO

It would be nice if someone assainated him.

We need to track his location, make that info public, and relay that info to people who would happily do that kind of thing

We need to know if he sets foot on American soil, and have massive protests where hes at

>Implying he won't send in mercenaries disguised as PoC college students

I'll bet you think BLM actually exists too

The post:

>George Soros starts to lose his grip on American politics
>fucks off from the US
>unfortunately fucks right off into Canadian territory

Here's the story. George Soros met Justin Trudeau at Davos in early 2016 and discussed his plans for unfettered immigration into Canada.

business.financialpost.com/diane-francis/in-davos-george-soros-liked-justin-trudeau-but-preachy-dicaprio-gets-cool-reception-from-audience

This is a plan that Justin Trudeau accordingly agrees with since voting bases for liberals are, for the most part, made up of foreigners and low-information voters. Now here's the kicker--the Three Amigos Meeting occurred a few months ago. In it, the idea was floated to increase Mexican immigration to Canada by dropping visa requirements for (((travelling))) Mexicans.

thestar.com/news/canada/2016/06/28/canada-to-lift-visa-for-mexican-visitors-mexico-to-allow-canadian-beef.html

Sound familiar? What's the US's biggest problem when it comes to unregistered voters?

Lastly, John McCallum, our full-on-retard federal immigration minister just announced that immigration targets have increased from 260,000 to 300,000, and boys, let me tell you, they're only going to go up.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-immigration-levels-mccallum-1.3829496

Add to that the fact that the liberals, when they sponsor immigrants, don't give them any kind of decent housing or resources to actually get jobs, and the left wing has the minority vote wrapped around its finger.

rabble.ca/blogs/bloggers/views-expressed/2016/10/syrian-refugee-crisis-historic-challenge-canada-needs-to-meet

>
>
>
SO.
>
>
>

What should we do to halt this invasive advance, prompted by our own government?

Reported for literally criminal

Lock n load

he has a private army, and rumored air force wing

Let it come the cites will burn and the south will rise again.
youtube.com/watch?v=l5mRk5M5qT8

Already done. Got cases of bottled water and loads of canned food. Also a garage full of extra dry foods like cereal. We are ready for whatever happens.

One tentacle up your ass while the other gives you a tentacle job.

*Still leaves 6 free tentacles for destroying the word

lol yeah i'm sure the pussy ass libs are just about to pick up guns. someone has that "ar15 so scary it scarred me" shit?

>TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO BECOME READY TO DEFEND YOURSELF

Nogunz vs. gunz, gee, I wonder who wins.

GUYS

STOP WITH THE "ANTI-GUN LEFTIES WON'T DO SHIT" MEME

PAY ATTENTION TO LA RAZA IN CALIFORNIA

THEY DON'T FEAR FIREARMS

see

Thanks for the advice Canada, will do. I also have a survival stick and a few survival tips.

No, they would just throw riots and crap until the hose gets turned on them.

If they want civil war, they would expect the state government to do it.

through which channels

Hey, George

Hey

No refunds

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

His proxy will be trump's Treasury fag

Oh no! the beaners will revolt!

Don't be so quick to judge. These people are hypocrites and would gladly pick up a gun to kill whitey for "the greater good"

They have no reservations about killing you. Those who don't have a weapon, will stab you in your back, in your sleep, etc.

I won't be a walk in the park either. But, for sure, they can't and wont win.

Dead people can't do anything.
>right wing death squads are coming

serves you right, you trudeau voting cucks. i hope the anglos and germs dump all the mudslimes on you :^)

Down with the Union. Death to liberalism and its tyranny. A hot meal and six days leave to the first man to bring me Obama's head. To Victory!!
>New thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=evcQPbbtZPU

Most white people don't live near South-Western states. They don't realize how they've been invaded by violent ugly little Aztec mongoloids.

And the kike media constantly shoves the

>wow they're so hard working and just want a better life, they're all about family values!!!!

But go to their neighborhoods, and tell me what "family values" they have lol

OP knows

This. Something needs to be done about the Commiefornians. Something "shock and awe".

top kek

youtu.be/eyRPat7Lo3w

what for they need civil war?
trumps is their candidat, both of his children are jews and married on jews, he is part of system

goys have been tricked again

Darth Soros is merely the apprentice to the Sith Lords above him. Once Soros falls then so too will the elites.

SOROS HAS NO ALLEGIANCES OTHER THAN TO HIMSELF

goddammit, russia, why you never happy?

THE SOROS REGIME WILL CLACK ACROSS THE NATION USING NOSTALGIA AS A WEAPON OF WAR, WITH STYLE BEING HIS HALLMARK OF VICTORY

>His only move

No, what will happen is that the 1% of the 1% will dump everything they own in the market at some stage in the next 3 years, then blame it on Trump and win 2020.

seriously people are paid to instigate

they all have preprinted protest signs

Los Angeles white looking beaner here, I agree, people are prepping up for something. I'm not in the know how because I look like a white man and get called gringo (even though I speak better Spanish than those indios) and am a work at home friendless loser.

But here in East Los Angeles there's been cops and ambulances driving all over the place today, and to top it off, there used to be a big Mexican culture attraction place next to me, and everything is gone. The typical "La Raza" idiots who vandalize everything were nowhere to be seen today.

It's quiet... too quiet. Got my AR and some hypothetically uncucked arizona 30 round magazines ready. Need to take my asian waifu and kids away from Cali ASAP.

>Twitter going black
Major celebrities taking to twitter, calling for people to "rise" and "fight". Vague terms. Instigating what?

The United States is in a perpetual state of emergency.

Notice -- Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to The Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction

go.wh.gov/xF2D8Z

Something wicked this way comes.

GET IN HERE

well i just announced fact, that ppl on Sup Forums consider trump as leader against jews new hitler etc while BOTH of his childred married on jews, okey, one could be a concincedence but BOTH

SHILLARY'S A JEW, BERNIE'S A JEW, TRUMP'S A JEW

IS THERE ANYBODY WHO ISN'T JEW HERE?

AR's are illegal in CA where the fuck u get that shit?

Lol op are you fucking serious? Libbys don't have guns, no guns no violence

you can pick up a gun an kill someone, but to be effectivw with it against someone who has any type of experience or training requires experience or training.

if some random jig with a beat to shit WASR went up against just an average guy thats been hunting for 20 years the jig is going to lose.

almost all US law enforcement and military are on our side.

and literally all the 3% people, oath keepers, and militia types.

the left can pick up as many guns as they want, they are out numbered 100 to 1 by trained and experienced people

Nope.

It would be interesting if entities associated with Mr. Soros and his associates became further acquainted with the IRS, a re-fanged Justice Department, and a few other alphabet agencies breathing down his neck. Maybe he gets put on a terrorist watch list by accident. It could happen.

I really hope this fucking asshole and everyone associated his schemes dies a horrible death.

WEW

you mean except to the rothschilds, who own him and have always owned him.

Lincoln was a Republican president genius. The union was republican.

Well lucky for me, I'm not some random Jig, I was in the Marines and I've been hunting since my father took me deer hunting with him since I was 8 years old.

sorry I deleted that post, I thought it was redundant to It's true though

The vector Soros will use to instigate mass violence will be through the Californian illegal immigrant and "La Raza" movement

Think: Cartels, MS13, Surenos, et. al. all working together with a central source of funding and coordination

Think about it folks

Soros has a path towards doing this

correct