When i buy and wear this hat will i need a pistol/knife?

when i buy and wear this hat will i need a pistol/knife?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you live in a city

If ur around niggers yea

Trump won't ship to canada, I wanted to buy a couple :(

Also be careful about letting people see you leave a car wearing it, as you might find it keyed to fuck or the tires slashed

Maybe.

sure do

Get a hand cannon.

i wear mine in a pa blue county with a 9mm but ive never been threatened

im poor. also my grandfather wont give me his single action .44

luckily i will have some disposable income real soon. i'll probably get a compact .45 or something else small with a shitton of bullets

he won and the campaign is over so it should be ok now.

For some reason my initial thought was $30 is way too much to pay for just a cap then I remembered I paid$45 for my cap
Why are caps so expensive?

lol nice. you white?
also you in pitt, philly or allentown?

not made in china

MAGA caps were 100% off earlier this morning

>30$
cmao what a rip off
Donald probably already made like 100 million dollars selling them to retards
it was his master plan

My Blue Jays cap cost $50, and is an authentic on the field hat, 100% Cotton Made In USA.

The Cheap China one is 100% polyester, is half the price.

So maybe you got a quality US made hat?

they're made in the usa
i had a dream about the cap once but that one's made in italy and it costs $79

>Own two MAGA Caps
>Can't wear em anywhere

>on field cap
>$50

lollolololol cucked

>tfw can't buy MAGA caps
>tfw nobody selling MxGA caps with my own country

I open carry when I wear my MAGA gear. You still get dirty looks but no one says shit

Now that the election is over, is it legal for foreigners to purchase this stuff? (was considered an election contribution and therefore illegal for foreigners to purchase)

You don't have a concealed carry in a stand your ground state? What are you, a fag? Niggers have very bad aim and they are the only people that are even armed, you can easily take down a hamplanet, though it may require a .40cal to pierce her gargantuan folds, and a gust of wind could take out most numale sticks.

Don't buy that shit OP, it's a knockoff made in the USA, get you a real Mexican made one.

Ya it's as comfy as the turf

Ghetto niggers and SJWs will at least flip out on you. If you live in white rural area you'll only get shit from the occasional hysterical cunt, usually a single mom or cat collector.

Anyone?
Australia and America both start with "A" ;)

also on field caps have been polyester for years since they switched from wool (fuck those hats were uncomfortable).

stop being new

people hate me anyway
maybe it is the alpha pheromones...

It's made in USA. That's all that's important senpai

>(was considered an election contribution and therefore illegal for foreigners to purchase)
is this a real thing?
why would a foreigner even want a trump hat?

>they're made in the usa
>so they are good
Most of sjw and brainless Trump supporters are also made in USA

> is this a real thing?
Yes. If merchandise is sold to fund a campaign, it's illegal for foreigners to purchase. Or rather, it's illegal for the campaign to sell it to the foreigner. It would have hurt his campaign

> why would a foreigner even want a trump hat?
1) Fuck the establishment
2) We're effectively a US colony/client state here anyway. What happens there deeply affects us.
3) See

I ordered mine more than 24 hours ago and it hasn't started shipping. Must've been a fuck ton of closet trump supporters ordering hats after he was elected.

>If merchandise is sold to fund a campaign, it's illegal for foreigners to purchase

is that an australian or american law?

>We're effectively a US colony/client state

aren't you fucks under the crown?

Burger law

>buying a hat after the election is over

You deserve to get shot and/or stabbed by a REAL Trump supporter you band wagoning piece of shit

they were free?

desu I voted for gary and im thinking of getting one just to fuck with people at my uni since im spic

well yeah, but i bet if theyre made in russia they'll be the same price. its the exoticness of its place of orgin that even americans feel like its worth it.

How can they tell when you bought it, dummy?

wow. muslim dog eater asians know more american laws then i do.

time for me to go back to the library...

if it was hillary i would be out of here

American electoral law. Foreigners can't participate in funding elections. Apparently Hillary Clinton is an exception though ;)

Technically it doesn't affect ME but it would mean my contribution would be illegal and not gonna cause that trouble

> Aren't you fucks under the crown?
Legally yeah. But our political, economic and cultural influences are almost entirely american.

I never bought a hat but donated directly to the campaign.
What if I want to buy a hat now?

Lol. Indonesia is a dog eating country. I'm just on travels here from a neighboring country. Tried buying a MAGA hat but was told I couldn't because of laws.

you already need a pistol and knife

It doesn't matter if they know, YOU know you are a band wagon jumping piece of shit

>if it was hillary i would be out of here
So? You should hang your head in shame for being a band wagon jumping CLOWN!

I suppose that is okay

>says the leaf

>will i need a pistol/knife?
you already need them anyway

I own the camo hat. I'm glad I live in an extremely redneck town in the deep south.

i'm just buying a red to go with the black i bought in feb
eat my ass you fucking leaf

I got mine when Trump won the Republican nomination. As a celebration for today, I wore my red MAGA hat all the way to work. This includes a near 25 minute walk outside, a 30 minute ride on a bus. Of course I walked inside work with it.

I live Newark. North end of it, but still Newark.

I carried a little xacto blade with me, but I realize I didn't need it. I got a lot of looks, but no one attempted to assault me or even shout. I was thinking that someone would try to take my hat off or steal it at least. One lady at work was jovial to see me with it, while everyone else (all lefties) gave up on the elections entirely when they realize that Clinton was too unredeemable. Got some salt, but they were not trying to get on me case over it.

It was a lot of fun despite any concerns, and everyone was surprisingly civil. Went the whole way with a dancing stride in my step. If you are deep in an inner city, I would advise against it. Even if you are yourself a minority like me. That may not save you in those parts.

Buy a pistol and get a conceal carry regardless you fag.

Is this supposed to be an edit of Ken-sama?

Obviously I'm not talking about you gaylord, why do you want a guy to eat your ass?

Will he still be selling MAGA hats for a few weeks?

*psst*
He's running again in 4 years. Money doesn't spoil.

I just checked his store. He's not selling them anymore

that is crazy but believable. basically royal rejects like we are. independence when?
>at least you are not canada

>need
perhaps. being unarmed give me a massive adrenaline boner though...

sure thing achmed

lol just a knife

cool. i have been thinking of taking my family to my grandmas hometown in kentucky. pa is and hasnt worked out for any of my family ever living here in the history of the world.

>xacto
fucking fantastic

kek

probably. i am buying mine on friday.

>Yes. If merchandise is sold to fund a campaign, it's illegal for foreigners to purchase.
you didn't check ebay for used hats?

looks like its beginning to look like a uniform
even if trump stops producing it himself, other companies will produce them to take advantage of the popularity

someone post the poor persons guide to guns

i can make a zip gun if i ever had to.

>LITERALLY bought a white hat this morning because the rest were out of stock
>all of them restocked now
>no refunds/exchanges

Official website for the hats guys? I want one.

>live in one of the few states without concealed carry.

It's the message that matters my dude

True and all, but the red is ICONIC.
I think I gotta get another one.

No. That was a promotional offer on the campaign online store--

If you bought $70 worth of Trump campaign gear, the free red hat is given to you as a bonus. (I forgot if it was exactly 70 but around that)

can you get me one? ill draw a nice pepe for you

donaldjtrump.com/

hi calicuck

>white for White Supremacy

you did fine

I'm mainly looking for Good Boy Points if you would be willing to part with some of those

dont end up like the /k/ bros who got arrested for shooting dindus

but, if you must shitpost IRL, you should have a bodycam on you and film something similar to the slut who got catcalled walking around NYC for 8 hours, but in a Trumphat

Thinking of buying this and a red cap.

If that's an actual recognized symbolism then I better start carrying a knife too

I'm on a college campus, I'm not fixing to die

Pistol.
Clearly visible in a holster.

When I wear mine I carry. I don't wear it to grocery store and I don't let fast food workers see me with it. Otherwise it seems fine. I live in a mainly red area though. Careful if you are in a cucked city.

they added another letter? those motherfuckers are doomed...

I've seen I and A for intersex(?) and asexual added as well. There's even an entire section on its Wikipedia dedicated to the fact that no one can agree on what the fuck it means.

It's actually genius. The Q is a catchall that stands for anything and everything, so they never need to add another god damned letter.

California has CC...

I want a hat so bad, but I can't get one from the official site and I'm worried I'll buy a fake from somewhere else.

for cops and criminals?

To kill urself with for spending 30 fucking dollars on a hat

Yeah, but it's not just any hat--it's THE hat.

Yes. This hat works great as CCW kill bait.

>hi calicuck

It's even worse.

so i can be a martyr gran torino style?