Why does everyone forget about Alice?

Why does everyone forget about Alice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think Alice is like the Disney loli, she’s cute.

Probably because "Alice" is in the public domain and her clothing is generic Victorian.
So Disney can't sell Alice Dolls, Alice Playsets, and Alice Happy Meals.

Wait. Is that true?

Snow White is youngest princess at 14 canonically.

You’re fucking retarded. Yes she is in the public domain as a character, but Disney’s version isnt. And if she was, that it in no way prohibits them from selling her shit.

That user was saying that it would be hard to sell her stuff because she has generic clothing.

Learn to fucking google.

Alice is in Kingdom Hearts so does that mean they could put Dracula, Frankenstein, Zorro, Robin Hood, or Cthulhu in the third game?

why this picture?

Why not? What are you gay?

I always thought it was that it was down to the fact Alice never had any love interest so it was a case of unmarketable to girls. And she wasn't sexualized so it's not going to have guys beating off to her.
Or the part with the drugs?

They could, they just won't.

You seem a bit angry.
Who hurt you, kid?

Alice, who the fuck is Alice?

I actually like how Kingdom Hearts made her a princess of heart over ariel.

Looks like all the size changing is a bit dangerous ha ha.

Alice isnt a princess

wait, who?

Won't you die for me?

I could never forget her she taught me empathy for others that scene where she was alone in the dark forest It was the first time I can really remember feeling bad for someone else

youtube.com/watch?v=pAwR6w2TgxY

>Why does everyone forget about Alice?

Because she is the least interesting character in her own goddamn story.

Usually isekai MCs are bland outside of having overpowered shit so audience can relate to them

>isekai MCs

...what

Is this an actual screencap from the film?

I didn't, she has her own dedicated R34 folder on my computer.

>isekai MCs
What

But i get what you mean. She's a blank slate character. The original story was written by Lewis Carol for a little girl named Alice so he likely made it easy for her to put herself in the character's shoes especially.

Since the version we have is a re-written version from the original it's possible he also made it more that way on purpose.

Add some Disney Magic to the mix from an era where most female characters were pretty one dimensional (Snow White is bland as fuck for example).

It's a great movie for everyone but Alice herself and that's kind of a shame.

My favourite female from this broad era of animation would be Wendy from Peter Pan. I always wanted to be Wendy when I was little and its still one of my favourite stories. I also wanted animal pajamas like the lost boys and I'm now 26 and own a shitload of kigurumi .

Titfags are the worst. Why would you do something like that to a character who's physically perfect the way she is?

>I also wanted animal pajamas like the lost boys and I'm now 26 and own a shitload of kigurumi

Does your family know you're a furry?

>MC
Main character
>Isekai
Japanese for "another world/universe". It's a literary genre that Lewis Carrol helped pioneer that typically features a hero/heroine either stumbling into or waking up in a magical fantasy world. A lot of popular animes over the last decade, like Re: Zero (pic related) are ikesai.

Delete this

Alice was based on a 7 year old so theres that

I think it has something to do with people being uncomfortable about Lewis Carroll being a legit pedophile

>I want you to do just one more thing for me... Would you die for me please...
Would you user? it would make so her happy. You'd be friends forever and ever and ever.

Doesn't stop people from talking about Peter Pan. The only real difference is that L. Frank Baum just had a fetish diary while Carroll had photos and sketches.

Weren't one of the underlying themes of the book to satire the use of some newer form algebra as some new nonsense which changed the the foundations of basic math.

owning a kigurumi doesn't mean he's a furry, it could mean he's into abdl.

or both which is worse.

J.M Barrie was asexual at best. He never touched the boys.

>J.M Barrie
Yeah him, no idea why I thought of the author of wizard of oz.

I'm a little girl enthusiast and I very offended you did this to Alice.

No one's ever been able to prove he was. He just liked photographing little girls. Sometimes they wore less clothes, sometimes they wore more.

There were full nude photos and sketches, but those weren't illegal to own at the time. Also at the time girls didn't show that much leg, as in none at all. Dresses that showed some shoulder were viewed as lewd, and even those covered the legs.

And the prince is 18.

?

I don't. She's my original waifu.

>A shitty character from a shitty show from a shitty genre
Keep that trash in Sup Forums

No!

Rem is the worst fucking excuse for a waifu I have seen in my life. This retarded bitch fucking brutally murders the MC because he smells funny. Fuck that.

See, that's what I love about her. It's the fact that I absolutely hated her in that scene (still do every time I watch it) and yet, on subsequent incarnations, as the MC learns more about her she actually becomes quite endearing. The show makes you think its going to ship him with Ram, then does a 180 as he and Rem become close friends instead. It's an emotional rollercoaster, that show.

She proves that she's not only dumb, but useless (until the MC gets her to fight hard or some dumb shit). Then he dumps her and continues to pursue the elf chick or whatever. What a great show.