ITT: Post your cartoon idea

Hard mode: your fetish fuel must be subtle enough to be aired on Disney XD
Serious mode: your fetish fuel must be subtle enough to be aired on Cartoon Network

If it's more KND do I get free pass for my footfaggotry? KND is littered with foot shit

Show about female spies with a great focus on disguises.

Basically Totally Spies with Mission Impossible's mask scenes.

Group of teens with attitude get transported against their will in a parallel dimension and the process change them into antrho-monsters/fnatatsic beasts.

they must go on adventure and defeat the Big Bad to get back home and regain their human form, while at the same time learning to get familiar with their new form and powers.

my fetish is transformation

It’s a show about a cute girl who’s desperate to pee and maybe some other stuff happens I don’t care other than that

Giving all the characters giant fucking feet does not qualify for foot faggotry.

You can't make a show about this, but you can make at least one episode with a girl needing to pee and not finding a restroom.

tfw recent cartoons

My fetishes are hair, teeth, and Asian men. This'll be easy.

?

What the fuck

Do you jerk it to pics of Asian men with hairy teeth?

Sounds like the new jumanji, but anthro.

>your fetish fuel must be subtle enough to be aired on Cartoon Network
Hold my beer

Why can’t I just make that every episode?

No, new jumanji is "body switch" with completely different bodies. A good transformation, at least for my taste must preserve a general look or impression of the original body, so that when you put a before/after picture, you can say, "yup that's the same person, but altered" without any need of context. Same rule apply for TG change: a people seeing a before /after picture must at least think the two are closely related.

The transformed one MUST be recalled of their original form when seeing their new reflecction, so that they remain aware of what they lost, thanks to the juxtaposition of seeing what changed and what remained.

It wouldn't be very subtle now would it?

Because it ceases to be subtle, then.

No. I jerk it to Asian men with straight or scruffy hair who have buck teeth or a tooth gap.

examples?

Bumbling rival magicians go at each others throats as their kids try to separate themselves from them to be their own identities.
Does this sound interesting?

"Nina Needs to Go" would like a word with you anons...

Episode about how beast boy does the laundry wrong and it shrinks all the girls clothes. Lots and lots and lots of shots with them in weird outfits, pulling up socks, almost bursting out of clothes, while beast boy tries again and again to learn how to do the laundry. Send him to the hive and have him fuck up bad guy laundry, then to the justice league, show wonderwoman, etc.

It’s that but with a qt waifu

Superhero action show where one character is a boy with super strength (and super muscles) who has a very close friendship with an older female teammate.

For added fun, it has a wrestling theme, with her as his trainer, periodically demonstrating new moves.

Going with educational show is cheating.

Alright, the show can be about the girl fighting aliens and going on adventures, she just has to pee all the time

You can make one of her "quirk" being that she has a small bladder and you could work it out. You would simply need to make it a running gag.

>Rule 63 pastiches of Batman and Robin
>Fighting a villain with time manipulation powers
>Not-Robin zapped with an acceleration field and ends up older than not-Batman
>Shenanigans adjusting to life in her older body
>Including she still has a (mutual) crush on one of her classmates

Brilliant, someone fund it

I'm the guy who posts in /hyw/ without any content, sorry.

Living Hell was my idea, with a girl accidentally summoning a demon, and they're entered into a soul-binding contract neither of them understand. The pilot begins with them attempting to kill an elderly man. I've actually written some shit up if anyone is interested I'll post.

>Try to think of an idea involving a fetish
>What even is my fetish

I legitimately don't know what I enjoy.

I have got this concept in my head for a while, but I will probably never make a story out of it, so I might as well post it:

It would be a former Magical girl in her 25, who, when she was 13-14 was given magical power from a fairy world, because she was the CHOSEN ONE, to stop an evil big bad.
It's only now that she has slowly realized how fucked up all of this was.

She actually saved the day and stopped Mr. Big Bad. The thing is, in a classic Magical Girl way, it was followed by her forgiving him for all his past actions after she had learned of his tortured past and truly regretted his action. Happy ending for everyone.

It only dawned on her years later that she had basically granted Pardon to the Fairy World equivalent of Hitler.

Needles to say the Fairy World was quite pissed at that outcome and she become persona non-grata, the only one sticking by her being her fairy partner that had followed her throughout all her adventure. Her fairy friend, of course, become an outcast for that too.

Growing up, she considered continuing helping people and saving life, becoming a cop or a fireman, unfortunately, every time anything require too much strength or if she is under too much duress, it trigger her transformation, making it impossible to work at any of those kind of jobs.

In the end the best she could do was listening to the emergency frequency (her fairy partner being at the C.R. most of the time and warning up when she might be of help) and use her power as a Vigilante, being called "The Shroud", as she keep wearing an huge Tarp to hide her Magical girl costume under it.

As she got older, she also started to wonder if she gave Mr. Big Bad her trust too quickly and decided to keep an eye on him, thus getting a job at the corporation he had launched on earth (he had, of course, be caste out of the Fairy world too) trying to land a position where she could check if he was doing anything shady.

It's only when she was 24 that she realized she was now basically working as an accountant for her former Nemesis. This is when she really started to question her whole life.

About her power, it has a particular limitation: As I said, every time she start pushing herself too much, it trigger her transformation, granting her super strength and super durability and other magical girl power, but the thing is, her Magical Girl Costume (indestructible, by the way), was tailored for a 13-14 years old girl and never grew up with her. Which means that every time she push herself too much, she suffer suffocation and constriction. It only materializes parts by parts, so, she can only use her powers very briefly. She dread to think what kind of hellhole of pain she would go if she ever turned into her ultimate form). The costume, by the way, is actually quite decent for a 13 years old, if a bit frilly, but totally look slutty on a 25 years old woman. Hence the shroud she wear that I mentioned early.

Sometime in the near future, a freak accident leaves a teenage girl without the use of her limbs. Her parents are approached by representatives of a corporation who specialize in augmenting the human body. They offer to replace her limbs with prototype augmentations. The parents are reluctant at first but eventually agree because they're sick of taking care of a quadruplegic teen.

What follows is a series about a girl who after convincing herself that she's a superhero because of her augmentations sneaks out at night to fight crime. Of course she gets caught up in affairs that are much bigger than she is, like organized crime syndicates.

I want to devote a lot of time to showing of her mechanical parts, so I would have a lot of scenes with her fixing them or exploring the different features.

Her best friend is a huge nerd/computer whiz who loves poking around in her parts (totally not a self-insert). Together they try to tackle the evils that inhabit the city they live in.

As for Mr. Big Bad, he has actually sincerely reformed and is trying to make things right now. He is now running one of the most ethical corporation in the world. Since his defeat, he has lost all of his powers and is basically the same as a normal human, though, for some reason, laughing too hard tend to cause lightnings to strike in the area. he try to do that not too much.

So, she is now 25, being a vigilante and having to buy Barby accessories for her Fairies roomate, requestioning her whole life up to that point. For several years she was a bit angry at the fairy world for casting out her fairy partner and her after everything she had done for them and saving them, only later understanding while they wouldn't enjoy Mr. Magic Hitler getting off free of charge, but then realizing that the fairy world was kind of fucked up to charge the destiny of two world to a 13 year old girl, holly shit you don't do that.

I would imagine the story switching from her past magical girl adventure being light-hearted and cheerful and bubbly, to the more down to earth present when there is the realisation that damn that was fucked up.

Take a visit to /h/, /d/, or /aco/. See what doesn't immediately disgust you. Go from there.

These shows were both littered with fat fetish type shit.

I'd read a comic on this but I don't think I'd enjoy it as an animated series unless you played it less serious and more over the top

I want to make a show about a young girl who thinks she's a magical girl and the show is half what's in her head and half what's happening in the real world. Sometimes she's just pretending to fight her cat while just playing with it with a cat toy, and othertimes she's full on wailing on classmates.

But none of it is real and people think she's weird as fuck but she's also like 8 so it's not that big of a deal if she's this autistic.

You mean Star Vs' original plot?

this seems like it would be a great comedy with the occasional real world heartfelt moments. a mix between the ridiculousness of a grownup ex-magical girl and some drama of mundane adult life.

A cartoon about the wacky antics of a cult, sort of like a cross between Lovecraft and Father Ted

Still working on this idea:

The protagonist would be a middle-aged frost giant, who was once a powerful barbarian. One day, he is cursed and turned into a dwarf.

He tries to find a spell to reverse this, learning several other spells (particularly ice spells) in the process, and becomes somewhat of a wizard. His ice magic would start off fairly weak but grow in ability over time as he learns more magic. He starts off taking a rather barbaric approach to magic and not really considering user for it other than brute force

Since his home is too big for him to live in now, he stays in an inn in a town for more human-sized people. Some of the inn's other regulars include a zombie peasant girl who's all too willing to help him with anything (he treats her more like a minion than anything, at least at first.) and an ogre/troll (not sure which one yet) who's an aspiring barbarian who was a fan of the wizard's back when he was a giant.

The three would essentially be the series' main trio. At first, the wizard wouldn’t care much for the other two, seeing them mostly as disposable servants, but he’d warm up to them over time.

The series would be a comedic fantasy (though preferably without anachronistic jokes because those are in pretty much every comedic fantasy) with fantasy elements loosely based off of Norse Mythology. It would also be a domestic fantasy of sorts, with events mostly taking place around the inn and the town it’s in.

RIGHT HERE

A female cat meets a spunky young mouse that she bullies and playfully acts like she's going to eat him. The mouse is unaware and goes along with her plans.

Sometimes her cravings get too strong and she ends up swallowing him on multiple occassions. She just really likes the way he feels inside.

The main villian is a cockatoo. Various pet gags. Some episodes end with the catgirl eating the bird and burping up feathers.

Call it, "A Catty relationship"

Would watch

A show sort of like Don Quixote, but with an insane little girl whose make-believe goes too far into her genuinely believing she's living in a fantasy world. I was thinking it'd be set in a time period other than modern times, but I'm not sure which

A show about a young hippie girl who befriends a giant, carnivorous plant. The plant has a tendency to eat her whole, but always spits her out eventually.

So Girl Shaggy meets James' Weeping Bell?

Does she at least spit the mouse up?

Does she like the way he feels inside other areas?

We do need shows about adorable mentally ill girls. I that one user's idea about the asylum for this reason

She spits him up on some occassions. Other times, she swallows him when other cats are around.

Over the course of the series, she grows very protective on him. She starts using him as a toy when she feels horny enough. She'll hide him in her mouth if he's cold or shove him inside a certain somewhere if he's freezing while trying not to get off with him squirming inside.

She'll let him use her belly as a bed to sleep on if he has no where to go.

There are instances where he thinks he hears screaming. She denies it, but the screams are actually coming from her stomach. Etc.

You get the picture

Reverse shazam woman truns into girl to fight crime it a super hero parody simlar to the live action 2017 tick show but for kids

it appeals to MY footfaggotry though

So this 14-15 year old girl gets punched in the face and thrown off her cloud city home to Earth, never to return. On Earth she decides to explore uncharted lands like a small forest and stuff. Eventually enough, she sees this dude coming out of a nearby grocery store and decides that he would make a good first Earth friend. The show mostly consists of their simple adventures with occasions of “out-thereness”. Pretty big shore-side influence, too.

Is head-patting

Not a show, but I have an idea about an animated movie about 3 generations of an extended family coming together after the death of the family patriarch. All the standard reminiscing and arguments take place, but the focus is on the kids, who are a bunch of spoiled, disrespectful Gen Z brats. Standing out is the MC, Hermann, who is a deliberate subversion of the All-American Boy concept: he's blond, blue eyed, tall, athletic, resourceful, does well in school, etc. but he gets barely any attention from his rich parents and little encouragement to support his interests, so he vents his anger by bullying other kids and talking shit to adults. The problem only gets worse since Hermann's father is a spineless beta who was born wealthy and doesn't know how to discipline him. But everything changes on the night of December 5th, when the family is visited by none other than Krampus. Krampus reveals that he knew aforementioned dead patriarch as a child, and made a deal that he would leave him alone in exchange for being given free rein to torment and terrorize his descendants. Now the family has to spend the next 14 1/2 hours fighting off Krampus and trying to protect their terrible kids.
>inb4 there was already a movie
I know, but that film was basically Michael Dougherty trying to do a Christmas version of Trick R Treat. This is pretty different concept and character wise, namely in that Krampus is an actual character with a speaking role who doesn't give a fuck about the "Spirit of Christmas" and just wants to beat the shit out of unruly kids. Think of it as kind of like Stephen King's IT, but the parents aren't completely absent and there's less gratuitous child murder.

A ship form space come to earth serching for a new Guardian of the milky way and find some preteen boy to do it just one problem with this the suit only work on females so it transfome him in to a female now he has to protect his sector while try to live his normale live so he has to pretend hes a boy

his (her) twin sister and bestfriend are the only who knows and are like his sidekicks (think sam and the black guy form danny phantom). he also has a robot techer who was the one gave him the suit and teaches him to us it.

The frist arc badguy is a intergalactic terrorist who been killing the other Guardian even the previous one before him but dosent kill all main character because he want to challenge also he summon minons to fight our heros also one episode he goes to the main character School and pretty much threatens him showing that he could kill at character at any time

guy befriends a giant girl and they go on adventures.

rent-a-mom
rent-a-mom is an online service in wich momless families can select a temporary mom to employ who must fufill all mom and wife duties and keep the entire family happy
i know what you will say, user a show about replacing dead moms is too dark, however its not about that, maybe mom is visiting grandma at the hospital for a couple weeks and dad secretly hires a temporary mom while she is away, hell anyone can hire a mom, even single adults without children, even moms can rent their own moms

mega to KND?

How the hell am I going to make a good show where the main character is a teen girl who eats way too much and gains a bunch of weight

Gormiti or Code Lyoko are the only two that come to mind.

Fetishes aren't the problem. Violence is.

Quite interesting. It could be a pretty funny comedy.

the suit i a mashup between a salor scout and samus suit but clearly feminine

>1910-20's traveling circus train
>QT tomboy loli runs away to join said circus
>adventures and mystery with a wacky supporting cast ensues

An inocent little girl and her no nonsense single mother get superpowers thanks to an old wizard with a similar gimmick to the Captain Marvel or Miracle Man where they become superheores by saying a magic word.

The twist being that the wizard is a senile old man who got the superforms mixed up the little girl becomes an amazonian superwoman and the mother becomes her kid sidekick.

The dynamic being that the one that looks like the adult mentor acts childish and inocent trying to become friends with the monsters and posing like sailor moon while the young sidekick acts more mature and is the one who gets shit done even though she is weaker.

There can even be comedy bits where the press idolize the "adult hero" while having nothing more that contemp for the one they percive as the "sidekick".

There you have it AP AR FMG and TF if you want to make it even more fetishy [/spoiler]you could have a "male Lois Lane" that is in love with the single mom and belives she is secretly the "adult heroine" so you can´t have an adult male flirting with what in reality is an underage girl.[/spoiler]

Is she the human cannonball?

Wait so he transform into a girl to fight and lives as a normal boy? or he got transform into a girl but still pretends to be a boy?

Also am I the only one here that imagine all this ideas as Animes instead of cartoons?

a young boy has to transform into a hot teenage girl to fight evil

here's the plot twist:
it's actually a good show

Dolph Lundgren plays a super ripped scientist who smells crime before it happens and fully penetrates his hot lab assistant

think fucking...90s extreme style, dark filter, thick black lines etc. and it's about a group of Kid Vid looking teens traveling through the wastelands collecting artifacts and using weird technology and shit, it's full of hyperviolence but against robots and aliens and demons and shit so it's ok for kids, also each one has an element they can control, a personal vehicle(that can turn into battle armor), and an animal pal that is invincible, and it turns out they're all descendants of the greek gods the planets are named from

So a mix between visionaries and turbo teen(the movie)?

This I would actually watch.

maybe yeah, it'd have a ton of tropes from cartoons of that era thrown in

cool idea user

>tfw have an animal transformation fetish
>tfw have a muscle growth fetish
It’s way too easy

this was a really cool idea so I drew it

I appreciate it but what the fuck am I looking at here?

>A vampire girl moves into a new neighborhood after being chased out of their old place by angry villagers
>Trying to keep a low profile, but her secret is found by a neighbor boy who thinks it's the coolest shit in the world
>But his parents are secretly vampire hunters
>They vow to keep eachothers' secrets so the boy's parents don't stake vampire parents, and vampire parents don't move again to get away from hunter parents
>Vampire family feeds on cows
>Makes an angry farmer antagonist
>Supernatural adventures around the nearby woods meeting all kinds of freaky paranormal beings
>Monstergirls of the week always trying to smooch the boy
>Vampire girl must protect him from this
>Main conflict usually stems from the two trying to keep their wholesome friendship from being destroyed by outside forces
>Also bigfoot/yeti racism side plot

How would I get an ENF themed show past the censors

Sounds decent

A cartoon set in an apocalyptic world and takes influence from the Borderlands series and Adventure Time.

It follows a group of adventurers who travel the wastelands in search for loot or jobs. The cast is comprised of two survivors from the old world, a slightly unhinged bandit, a talking jacklope from a distant island, a coyote who is an ex-convict, and an Amazonian woman who used to work at a thunder dome.

Every episode follows either the entire group taking down a large threat, doing an assignment for someone, or just chilling. Some episodes will occasionally break format by either showing flashbacks to what the world was like before the apocalypse or the background of the characters and explain where they came from or why they joined the group.

And as for the fetish material, I’ll probably introduce a side character that’s fat, but they’re writen as the motherly type; caring but will gladly snap someone’s spine if anyone so much as lays a scratch on you. The only real fetish moments that would come from them is either them wearing a two peice due to being in a battle scene / relaxed scenes or if a character accidentally gets smooshed into their clevage or is accidentally sat on by them.

I feel I can get away with at least half that shit on CN. Their standards and practices are pretty lax as evident by some of the shit they aired in the past. What do you guys think?

What's that stand for?

a dyslexic kid meets a bunch of robots and goes on adventures with them, its very megaman like as he uses the robots for armor parts and etc, the world lore describes everything's origin as a bunch of eternal beings that were separated into multiple pieces which can coexist with their same types but clash with others (some love, some hate, but everything according to their origin)
turns out the kid is a robot with a severe malfunction (haha yeah, I know how stereotypic this is) and its a story about how time began existing as a paradox, the whole theme to the series is "the begining of the end", the kid, aka reconbot was a mass produced model supposed to register cycles of the universe to find out what's destroying it, being able to process data into new cycles, at the end the protagonist fuses with a bunch of friends and manages to travel back in time to undo all the suffering he's witnessed by trying to discover what's the cause of the destruction, he arrives on the "primal" timeline where everything is confusing (very trippy) and he begins to lose energy without means to recharge and tries to communicate with the "elder" beings that reside there, but fails, as he dies we see him hold one of his mementos, a "broken" clock and he tries to transfer his energy to it, as it starts ticking the concept of time is introduced to the eternal beings and they begin to progress using his corpse and they also begin to die/divide and start researching why which brings fort the first cycle

pic related is one of the bots
also if something sounds confusing its because I'm mexican, taco taco burrito burrito

My idea is a cartoon about a modern day cabal of magic knights fighting evil. The lead is a new guy who's just starting up and learning the ins and outs of fighting evil monsters and purifying them back into normal folks.

The characters are the protagonist who is a learning the ropes his inexperience is paired with a minor inferiority complex caused by his more averagely successful siblings but off set by his heroic nature and sense of pride in saving folks, A older boxer in his early twenties trying to convince his girlfriend to tie the knot with him and balance that with his fight for justice and career as a boxer, a school teacher who is the most experienced knight and oddly the most optimistic more or less Clark Kent in attitude, and the teams doctor who is a young knight with a dark past that has pushed them into early retirement

The story would be a mostly character stories with monster of the week stories maybe a major arc or two for season finale's

What do you fap to user? Just straight up vanilla missionary porn?

Show is about a girl inheriting a "special" pet.
She doesn't like to wear shoes, so is seem without a lot.
Also, her bestie is a token black girl who only wears flats and can't stand socks.
MC is totally oblivious about the true nature of said pet, while bestie suffers all the time on account of the antics.

the second one he stays like this the entire series

This sounds oddly specific for some reason. Almost reminds me of a certain character with a certain health robot companion if not for the fact that you said "men"

Ed, Edd, n Eddy meets Gravity Falls by way of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Episodic, slice of life cartoon about three girls in a town where weird supernatural shit goes down, but more gothic horror than the magical/fantasy element in GF. Surreal dark comedy, with the childhood perspective of EEnE and a recurring cast of neighborhood kids.

Like Ginger Snaps with a sense of humor.

Not exaggerated enough to be anime. More like a Bojack Horseman take on Magical Girls

Oh I like that, also I completely forgot about Nazz doing that.

Think any of these will ever be made?

Who knows. We’re just a bunch of dreamers.

You took the easiest mode, I see.
That spoiler is pointless, everyone can plainly see you're thinking with your dick.

>Cartoon Network
Have you ever watched Steven U or Adventure time? the fetish fuel isn't subtle AT ALL!

It's about masks scattered all over the world that grant 1 superpower (there may be secondary abilities/traits but that's the main focus). It's one of those "it's not the power but how it's used" type of deals, but some masks can be layered on top another. Masks also fused with wearers a certain way (like Jackie Chan Adventures' Oni Mask arc).

Catch is powers don't work in the wearer removes said mask. There is no workaround or loophole for permanence of superpower without wearing the mask either, they're MacGuffins and the lore states the masks stabilizes/protects the wearer from being destroyed by their own powers. But it also makes a point that losing your mask makes a character have to resort to being a badass normal to get it back.

>inb4bionicle
Bionicle had girder people. I want humans and the masks are just worn not fused. Though it is possible animals can wear said masks as well...

I just want a Punished Jack show