Guys, this man almost certainly sacrificed his career to expose Hillary Clinton for the lying...

Guys, this man almost certainly sacrificed his career to expose Hillary Clinton for the lying, filthy piece of shit that she really is.

Had he not reopened that investigation when he did, we'd all probably be stuck with that worthless piece of shit as our president for the next four years.

Can we just take a minute to pay our respects to James Comey, director if the FBI?

Thank you, based Comey.

You are a true patriot.

>yfw this guy is fucking 6'8" (203cm)

He did good.

Most people minds' were made up over a month ago. He had little effect.

F

this. he mattered not

agreed. Comey dropped the bomb at exactly the right time, all considerations aside. He knew what he was doing. And I applaud him.

Drain the swamp mr. Comey.
President Trump

For the election yeah. Exposing the corruption? Pivotal.

I have no idea about comey still. If I had to guess I'd say he's bought but who knows.

Time to indict her then.

Please do not harm Director Comey's reputation by assuming that he had political motives. He had promised that he would let congress know if there were any new developments in the Clinton email investigation. There were new developments, so he informed congress in a timely manner.

>this man almost certainly sacrificed his career to expose Hillary Clinton for the lying, filthy piece of shit that she really is.
She and the elites burned him, he literally had no other choice than to try again.

What lying did he expose? Nothing came from that, even the FBI admitted she committed no crimes. The juiciest thing you got from all the fucking emails throughout the campaign was that someone who worked with CNN leaked a question to her in a debate. A very surprising question about the water in Flint in a debate that took place in Michigan, truly a question no one could have seen coming.

Fuck off CTR. You lost because evil white people and fuck those racist fucks hahaha they're irrelevant now.
Say it, CTR. Say it as much as you can. We need you for that reelection and midterms. Thanks for all your help. Kek

Comey is a dirty POS

I tried to open 2 different threads about this and got no replies, what happens to him in Trump's Administration? I think Trump will give him the boot.

I still don't trust Director Lurch.

in the week before the election i heard like 5 conversations of random people, talking about hillary being under FBI investigation again. it doesnt matter what about or why.

people thought she was a criminal

F
o7

I don't know for sure, but I think he did what he had to do. If he started the charges before the election, couldn't Obama just pardon her? He was in a tough spot and by the way, there is news that Clinton was crying and blaming Comey. So yeah, obviously he had a huge impact. Overall, I simply don't know enough about him but who knows.

Comey did good. He didn't want to commit suicide via Clintons. Thanks

You're actually right, and I don't think political motivations were FOREMOST in his mind, but can you imagine the pressure that was brought to bear on him to close the investigation?

By merely behaving in a professional, dutiful manner, he saved our country.

He's an honorable man and he fucking saved us.

A true American patriot, not even joking.

is he /ourguy/ or not, I don't trust him at all

this faggot reopened the case last minute just to say "lol jk we won't persecute hilldawg dindu nuffin." he was an undercover CTR.

he's a big guy

Oh boy.

what corruption did he expose? he said that she was negligent but did there was no basis for any criminal charges

He is The Law.

Thank you Comey

I think Trump's appeal to white working class fol in the Rust belt was far more instrumental to his win that anything that Comey did, in fact I don't think re-opening the case did much accept my diver Hillary's attention briefly. Looking at the election map now, Hillary was going to lose no matter what since she didn't put any real effort into assuaging fears in the Rust Belt.

If she had a trade policy more closely aligned with Trumps and payed off more union bosses then she would've won. Right now Trump supporters should be thank all the folks around the Great Lakes more than anything else in this race. Trump could've won every swing state and still lost if it weren't for them. I don't think the email investigation did too much in that regard.

Give it a few months. Mr. Comey will get them.

He's going to drain this swamp.

Okay Mr. FBI man.

Whatever you say

itt we learn CTR got a new gig working for Comey

>and they don't even need to change their monograms

this is bullshit, that guy is bought and paid for (or pedo blackmailed) they took over the investigation so they could seize everything from nypd

Dare I say is Director Comey of the FBI our guy?

This. Read between the lines faggots.

The FBI's reiterated their previous statement.

That statement was "she's guilty as fuck of treason, but we're not going to recommend prosecution" *wink wink nudge nudge*

The tree of liberty's roots are mighty thirsty.

She's the one that got away. And he was under tremendous pressure to absolve her. So he chose the middle path. Don't prosecute, but berate her in a press conference and explain to the American people that she's an idiot. Then when you get new evidence, announce that. One final "fuck you" to Hilldawg to sink her campaign.

He's FBI-user

He's a crooked piece of shit.

Fuck off. He should have charged her in July.

Mr Comey will get them.

Poor bastard got caught in the middle
Loretta Lynch is the real cunt

For those who didn't make it.
Gone but not forgotten.
Fair winds and following seas.