WTF Arizona, Michigan, New Hampshite

Why haven't they called these states yet? It's not even close in Arizona. Can it be that they don't want people to realize how badly she got beaten?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/results
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was curious about this too - do they just stop counting? I'm tired of the
>won the popular vote
meme

Because they don't want to show it as a landslide.

>meme
Shes projected to win the popular vote once everything is counted

it would especially smart if trump breaks 300

No, she's not.

>228-310
>Getting smoked almost as hard as John McCain when you have literally the entire world except for autists on the internet shilling for you

its a meme that it actually matters though, the campaigns would be run completely differently if popular vote was what wins the election so these results are not accurate for that scenario

They don't want to admit Trump fucked her with a landslide.

too bad the electoral system encourages people not to vote in states that are already decided.

trump would have won the popular vote IF THE RACE was for popular vote. most people in blue confirmed states just didnt bother voting since theres no way to swing cali/new york.

Just like she was "projected" to landslide this entire election?

Exactly, if presidency was deiced with the popular vote, he would have definitely campaigned in more populated states. Trump still would have won in both cases.

Probably haven't bothered to update what with Hillary quitting earlier today.

cnn called arizona and has Trump sitting at 290 right now on TV

Michigan might take weeks. AP is waiting for the certified results.

It actually takes weeks to get everything counted correctly.

It's just easier to project a winner early.

she has a chance if she flips them and takes a win by provisional ballots in PA or VA

It's media saving face moreso than anything, I think. They're all blaming pollsters currently and none of the talking heads are admitting they were BTFO. There are even a number of them claiming they called this early on and it's complete bullshit.

She conceded already.

Just imagine if they reverse this somehow

Chuck Todd had the most wtf moment of last night in my opinion, when he said a form of "maybe hillary will find missing voters boxes, in all 3 states"

did they not realize an election was about to happen??
i feel like they should have found a faster way like the other states

Can they just hurry the fuck up I have $75 on a 17:1 odds for him to get more than 300-329 EVs

only 100% of precincts reporting, it's too close to call

I'm actually really curious about all the hidden details of this election. We know there's suspicious shit going on, but we don't know the full extent of it.

Like how many paid shills were there really, and how much actual fraud took place, and all that shit.

fuckin nice man

Also put $100 at 4.5 for him to win so I'm up big league

This, desu. Who knows how many Clinton votes could show up in the last 0% of votes.

Were you the Strayan that put all his saving on Trump and was going to suicide if he lost?

remember when they found another 1000 districts in pittsburgh that everyone forgot about?

Nah all my bets totaled only like $500, pretty much life savings for a uni student though

I doubt it was him but sportsbet had an article saying some guy put 100k on Trump to win

Michigan I can understand, given how close the result was, but fucking AZ? It's transparently obvious that they aren't calling to make it look like a closer election than it actually was

And hillshills in red states didn't bother to vote either

Goes both ways retard

So did Al Gore, he still sued.

Arizona was fucking with their polls again and laid off pretty much all their staff because they fucked up AGAIN in a way Purcell promised wouldn't happen. They were supposed to finish counting the votes this morning but obviously they just keep dicking around.

Here's a very heavily reduced version of the e-mail our university president sent out.

"In the aftermath of this very close and highly contentious election I want to take this moment to reaffirm our University’s commitment to our mission of education, discovery, healing and public service. I also want to reaffirm our ongoing and unwavering support toward creating and nurturing an inclusive, diverse and welcoming community. It is central to our commitment to equity, access and excellence"

>very close

>279 -228

>potentially 310-228

>very close

But, best part?

"As an immigrant Latina lesbian,"

>very close

this, it doesn't matter, she's out even if it turns out she (((won))), legally out.

arizona needs to be called wtf

Yes, she is, and if you think any differently you have no idea what you are talking about.

If she thought there was a path or chance to catch up or fuck with this, she would not have conceded

That's not true at all. Georgia and south Carolina showed that they did vote, they were just outnumbered

no it doesn't though. The large population centers are all democrat strong holds, in other words the places that are never going to flip red will have vastly larger numbers than the places that are never going to flip blue.

The places where repubs don't bother to turn out will have more repubs by numbers than dems that don't bother to turn out in repub strongholds.

cnn called az

But that's wrong, even in red states most of the major cities are blue

Not in public

>Called trump on the phone
>"Remarks" about the election, not "concession speech"

Bewary of the jewish tricks.

Source? CNN is projecting Trump to win the popular vote despite the current 200k Clinton lead.

true but she literally said "Trump is our next President" in her speech tho?

>CNN is projecting Trump to win the popular vote

Can you give me a link for that?

Yea im not seeing that..

Never mind, I found it.

cnn.com/election/results

There was an article about an old Hillshill putting 65k. Too bad for her, now.

cnn.com/election/results
Select "popular vote" next to the "national map". They have Trump projected to win the popular vote.

Well, damn

Huh. Also called AZ, but not Michigan, despite 100% reporting.

Give a link not a screenshot, faggot.

He already did. Look at the post above.

cnn.com/election/results

Click on Popular vote, rather than national map.

Oh shit, I'm the faggot. Sorry user, I'm on mobile and fighting the backend of a migraine without legal weed because Arkansas is a shit state that can't even pass a decent medical marijuana bill that could have helped me. Have a nice night, user.

This

Donald could have done one fewer campaign in PA and lost 10k votes and instead done on extra campaign in CA and gained 100k votes. Under electoral college, PA makes sense, under popular vote, CA makes sense.

Same could be said about Hillary. She could have done more campaigns in TX if it were done on popular vote alone.

It's a hypothetical.

I already did you binary-thinking autistic retard:

I don't think it's worth the time for them. I mean, he's already won, these states are won. Election night is over. They're going to write about how Trump won and cry in their office now.

You mean like how she was projected to win the Presidency

They are trying to cheat and "find" absentee ballots in Florida.

OH MY GOD LADS.

TRUMP WON!

No worries. I apologize for calling you a binary-thinking autistic retard (unless you really are one)

>CTR
>not autists on the internet

Absentee ballots probably (which are mostly military that are pro-Trump, I assume)

They're still nervous.

Perhaps, but it's a hypothetical. Maybe Hillary would have won if it were popular vote. Maybe donald would have. Can't say with certainty either way.

But you can say with certainty that if it were an electoral college election Donald would have won, cause he did

I try not to be, cheers.

Most red states are still fairly close. New York and California are blowouts of 20+ points

She did win VA. Trump didn't need it.

> implying Trump needs anything

She needs to recount so many states that if she tried to get a recount in PA and MI, people would laugh her out of the room.

Say again. But slower and with less words this time.

Are you joking because we literally just passed medical marijuana or are you complaining because your ailment isn't one of the ones approved for treatment

>absentee ballots
>overseas ballots from military

They have to be postmarked before election day. Once they've all been received, the state will certify the official vote. This is usually within 7 days of election day. The margin in NH & MI are certainly small enough that there could be an effect.

Not sure about AZ.

If user likes Trump but lives in Cali, user is less likely to show up because ue knows Cali won't flip.

If user lives in Wyoming and likes Hillary, user is less likely to show up because he knows Wyoming won't flip.

The number of anons in Cali is greater than the number of anons in Wyoming. Ergo, more anons who like Trump are going to not bother

6 was crippled, 7 would have been far better and that's not just because it would have covered me. 6 only covers a portion of the most serious ailments. It's better than nothing but it could have been so much more. My migraines are actually debilitating, and can put me completely out of commission for 2-3 full days. I've lost two jobs due to frequent illness as a result. It could have helped me work through my migraines and actually be productive for once instead of sleeping through unimaginable pain for days at a time with nothing but a -triptan to help me sleep for a few hours.

So if CNN is projecting Trump to win the popular vote despite being a little behind does that meant the 8% that hasn't reported yet is expected to put him ahead? If so that will make George Takai and Huffington Post and others look even more stupid

You know they rigged the fucked out of their big urban/democratic areas in FL, MI, PA, and WI. Hence, why they were "not releasing voting results" from those areas for hours after they should have. Finally, they gave up because they couldn't rig the landslide in the rural counties. It's pretty obvious what happened.

I bet Trump won by 4-6% more he did in all those states.

In summary, they rigged the fuck out of this election but they couldn't overcome the landslide. I just hope before the next election we revamp our voting system and make it transparent, or they will keep trying to rig it.

I wouldn't call it a Trump landslide

It's a solid victory, but not a landslide

It's slightly below Obama 2012' - if he'd managed to flip MI & NH It'd be about on par with Obama 12'

With that said It's a bigger margin than both of Bush's victories

Ah yes. It's clear now. Thanks senpai

A landslide is qualified as 300+ Electoral College votes. Once MI is called for him, it is officially a landslide.