What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

He doesn't want to be king anymore
His wife is a horrible person
His race has committed a genocide
He just wants to tend a small bar and live the rest of his life in peace and quiet

I just want him to hear the shit Medusa told Gorgon about him. How devastated will he get? Will he kill himself?

He probably already knows and has accepted every negative possibility

Optic Blast to the face when Rightclops returns.

I sure hope so. after all this time BB needs to get his ass handed to him for righteous justice.

>What's his endgame?
To be a famous singer.

Every moment is suffering because he can't even hum along to songs.

I don’t think there is ever a point in the history of Inhumans that Black Bolt ever experienced joy.
He is always suffering.

poor guy

Not when he still has Blinky to take care of. He is losing the family though.

Assimilate/enslave the human race

What he needs to do is to call a definitive divorce from Medusa. The longer she stays away from his book the better.

>he is losing the family though
Good riddance. They are all terrible and never never supported him anyway.

It’d Probably be a mercy at this point.

At least is trying to improve and actually getting character development something that is wife, ex-wife or wife for the appearances and son are not.

>It’d Probably be a mercy at this point.
For fans of good comics. Put him out of our misery.

Gail Simone wants to write Medusa.........for a solo series

Fuck.

I hope they keep that bitch far away from Black Bolt and if she gets her own series them don't put Black Bolt in hers either.

Medusa needs to fuck off but the waifufags will burn down Marvel is she never appears.
I was personally hoping Gorgon would stay alive so him and Medusa would officially be a couple and Blackbolt finally gets to catch a break.
That being said I do not look forward to Judgement Day at all. It's going to be awful and rage inducing.

Fucking hell. I hope it tanks worse than Royals.

And i want Bill Gates money, i do we need another fan-wanking of Medusa we already had it in Uncanny inhumans and Royals and it failed we don't need another one.

It would be good if she gets to have her containment book where it's about her nonsense and Black Bolt never appears in it. That way she won't infest Black Bolt's stories either.

And i speak as a former fan of their relationship, has an unbearable woman-child who is never wrong and constantly blaming bb for is past actions. If writers like her that way fine, just don't drag bb for the sake of the bullshit drama (namely Soule and Ewing)

The problem is that she already has had that: UI and Royals are basically about her even though they advertise bb on front cover, because he is the selling point of the inhumans and always will be.

I doubt any waifufags of Medusa actually exist ESPECIALLY her in her ruined state

Go to cbr you will find them.

Oh you have no idea. It’s the hair fetish.

Has a fan of the inhumans, I'm completely disappointed how the Marvel editorial and writing staff pushed them, they actually managed to fail in every possible way and stir x-men fans in the process. I mean what hell are you thinking when you refer to gassing an entire population and compare it to a peanut allergy.

CBR is marvel shill general so does that really count?

I never liked the Medusa and Black Bolt relationship because my introduction to Inhumans was the run by Jenkins. The run starts with Medusa being mad at Black Bolt for not fucking her everynight as much anymore even though it was because he was under a lot of stress that he needed the nights in solitude to meditate so he wouldn’t get nightmares and kill everyone by sleep talking.
Then the run ends by Medusa being even more mad at BB for letting her precious hair cut even though she can grow that shit in a week. Like can you be greatful you cunt that he saved Attilan from decades of war with humans? Hell the book ends with not only Medusa but the entire family hating BB.

Holy shit how are the inhumans so annoying? With a history like this how did Marvel expect them to replace the Xmen with the close family relationship the mutants have for eachother?

Well I don't think it matters since they hate Black Bolt and consider him an abusive husband.

according to breevort angry+fans=biggler salles. Apparently that logic didn´t work on Royals, and I have terrible suspicion that issue 8,9 and 10 probably played a big part on driving people away from the book.

Medusa and Karnak didn't hate him, they were in on the plan.

Oh yeah my bad. Karnak was helpful but Medusa despite being aware of the plan was still mad at Black Bolt. At least what I assume with the narration and the way the artist drew her resenting look towards BB in the last pages.

One of the things that i was expecting from push was Medusa perspective and understaning that being a ruler is not an easy task and that in some ways she would try to understand the weight of bb responsabilities and reasoning on why he had so sacrifice so much in his personal life in order to be a better ruler.

The funny thing is that it wasn't for bb protection, the royals and the rest of inhumans would probably be dead by this point. It would be cool if he basically tell them to fuck off and go to somewhere else and stop protecting them.

Black Bolt reading guide?

Read the Black Bolt solo run see if you like it. Once and Future Kings is good for his backstory and to learn about Maximus. They are short and explain the character pretty well.

Jenkins inhumans, BB's solo, are good for BB

whatever it was couldn't have been as horrible as a wife whose a literal horse face. shoulda stopped at the first one.

>tfw living hair handjobs

> It would be cool if he basically tell them to fuck off and go to somewhere else and stop protecting them.
Hopefully that will happen by the end of Judgement day or the solo book.
So far it seems like Blinky by herself is replacing his Medusa as his spokesperson and he has a stronger bond with her than his own wife. How sad.

I bet his cockroach and horse wives are still better people than Medusa.

So why didn't the Inhumans become a big thing back when they were first conceived? The X-Men came afterwards and sucked for the longest time so the modern "they're just discount X-Men" excuse wasn't there.

>I bet his cockroach and horse wives are still better people than Medusa.

she doesn't need to be a good person. the bitch is supah fine, only ugly and fat woman need to be good people because they have nothing else. lol

The X-men came about a year earlier and had an ongoing that went on for decades. Inhumans showed up in the F4 every couple of years and were never given more than a 12 issue run at a time on their own. Can't get big you don't actually do anything. Most of the Inhumans series came post 2000s.

Because the inhumans aren't interesting plain and simple. Reading the older comics, the characters are either assholes like Gorgon and Triton, and Medusa was a literal villain originally. The only interesting ones were Crystal and Black Bolt. Crystal because she was getting in a relationship with Johnny Storm and she had a kind heart. Black Bolt because he also was a kind guy who genuinely was a father figure for his shitty family and the Inhumans the dude always did everything in his might to protect them.
Black Bolt has the most interesting concept considering the dude is basically disabled and can't communicate with anyone without help but in every story he gets shafted out of screen time so the other Inhumans get some wanking but the problem is that the other Inhumans are boring as fuck so who gives a shit.
Also, with the big push for Inhumans in the recent years they made Medusa insufferable because she never develops and poorly written. She is also a borderline mary sue with the way she is treated in every story.
it's not surprising why they never took off like Xmen.

(You)

I disagree. The reason why they don't work is that they don't fit the superhero mold in a whole. It'd be like doing Thor but it's nothing but the internal politics of Asgard. The Inhumans need to either stand on their own as a linked parallel setting to the MU, or there needs to be a focal character who can operate independently but still allow writers to develop Attilan and its inhabitants.

Inhumans aren't supeheroes.
They are like Fourth World in a way when it comes to that. So are the Eternals.

Kirby didn't just make superheroes, not everyone fit the superhero mold. Also it's because they weren't superheroes which makes them interesting.

They would engage the rest of the universe for legitimate reasons, not self-rightous reasons. They only cared about themselves and shunned human society.

They were the inverted x men. They were openly about segregation and doing for themselves.

More please.

The problem isn’t that they aren’t typical superheroes. The problem is the way the stories are written.
Orion is the protagonist and everyone else is used as supoort to develop his character and tell his story.
In Inhumans it is clusterfuck where you have a group of people who want equal attention to the point that it isn’t even clear who the main person focus of the group even is until we get to the issue where Black Bolt’s backstory is introduced where it shows that BB is supposed to be the main man.
Yet because he is a silent character that doesn’t even have any inner monologue he ends up fading in he background.
Now since Inhumans are guest characters in the FF run it’s ok. But Marvel keeps using the same formula to tell stories where Inhumans are the focus and Black Bolt despite being the protagnist just fades in the background and becomes irrelevant for more than the story. It doesn’t help that the other characters are written pretty awful and basically are two dimentional jokes of characters while the main character is sitting silent in a corner panel not getting any development. Instead he is only used for powerlevelfaggotry in one scene out of an entire arc.