Is it too good to be true?

Californians Suggest ‘Calexit’ in Wake of Donald Trump Win
time.com/4564119/california-calexit-donald-trump-victory/?iid=sr-link1

At the end of a bitter election season that left many Americans devastated by Donald Trump’s win, some citizens of the bluest state on Hillary Clinton’s map took to social media to call for secession from the U.S.
The hashtag #Calexit trended on Twitter, recalling Brexit in its appeal to break off from the union. Another popular moniker: #Caleavefornia. Some took a serious approach, like venture capitalist Shervin Pishevar: “If Trump wins,” he wrote, “I am announcing and funding a legitimate campaign for California to become its own nation.”
He and others called California the sixth largest economy in the world and suggested it could be a serious player on the national stage. Others took a more lighthearted approach, with one Twitter user joking, “We’ll just take our avocados and legal weed and go.”

Let it happen PLEASE. I'd kek so hard to see SJW's run a country and see how long it takes to fall.

GOOD LET HE ILLEGALS FLOOD CANADA, HOLY SHIT TRUMPS POLICIES ARE WORKING AND HES NOT EVEN IN THE WH YET.

>PRAISE KEK!!!!!!!!!

imo the 6 californias plan is more feasible. we should promote that again.

Fuck them that's our land if they don't want to be American then leave the old fashioned way

>liberals promoting nationalism

Holy shit, as a californian, I am proud now. Literally 5D Chess

California can't even grow its own food or supply itself with water

Hope they like markups

wew lad

The point is to get the vast majority of California's non-White population OUT of our country and our electoral system. If they secede, they no longer have the ability to freely migrate, work, and own property in neighboring states.

The real get would be breaking off the northern part of the state into Jefferson and letting the rest secede.

That would give them more senate power.

I say we just deport all Californian to Mexico, then distribute their land to the rest of us.

Would Sacramento get to stay in the US?

Not a SJW or anything but PLEASE encourage the liberal butthurt to help remove California, it would be awesome

t. Californian who wants to watch the world burn

Didn't California recently vote in harder gun control? Won't they just get taken over by Mexicans? Will you have to build wall around Cali?

Jefferson is for Trump though

I sure as fuck hope not. I think Sacramento would be an ideal cut off point, actually. It's not a port city and the people who live in it are absolute scum.

We didn't let the South leave, why would we let California leave?
It's against the law for them to secede, even though I'd be happy to be rid of that huge, and very blue, state.

We can go to placerville

YES!

I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOOT SOME DAMN CALIFORNIAN HIDE!

wew lad

i am ashamed of my state

>we let them secede
>all the sjws and shitskins move there
>1 year later full-scale military invasion
>kill everyone and steal their weed
>??????????
>Profit!

No damnit. I live here and I like being part of the USA. Just split the state up. Ironically doing this would hand just about anyone except the worst Republican candidates the Presidency for the next 50 years or so.

This is so fucking stupid I can't even begin to think about the logistical nightmare this would create.

>Californians are still American
>We'd have to negotiate trade deals with our neighboring states
>Passports to travel
>Border security to keep people in or
out
>Need more government to take over former federal duties
>Swaths of federally owned land
>Naval and airforce based

I love California but sometimes a few of us can be so retarded

The union shall remain whole, you fuckers aren't going anywhere.

So do we build the wall around them too?

well.. if this happens time to turn in my passport in to a californian passport

>Won't they just get taken over by Mexicans?

That already happened

>took to social media to call for secession
Wow it's fucking nothing

>a few

media is in panic mode. they're pumping out as much negative Trump articles as possible.

>Commiefornia wants to secede
>ywn gun down spics and trannies in the Mexican-American war 2 nuclear boogaloo

>CA leaves the union
>No democrat is ever elected president ever again

Northern California we will turn into Jefferson and stay in the U.S

>implying you'd be allowed to enter the American Empire

>Implying I'm not planning a move to Oregon :^)

>Cali leaves
>suddenly Democrats lose the massive chunk of electoral votes CA gives
>Democrats are now incapable of winning future presidential elections
>yfw their temper tantrum destroys any future hope of a Democrat president

>Californians Suggest ‘Calexit’
Democracy won and these sore losers want out?
Let them go. Without the US' help to claim DMCA, Hollywood will die from piracy. California alone has not much of an influence when it doesn't have the entire US to back it up.

The Calif Election map shows that the Eastern half of the state is very RED...so me being in RED california have a SOLUTION. I propose that we BLOW the SAN ANDREAS FAULT and us RED peeps stay with the REPUBLIC and whatever happens to the other half...IDGAF.

everyone hates us, only inner city people are disgusting (and people who live in the middle like Fresno and Bakersfield)

KEK CONFIRMS CALEXIT

This should be our next goal. Both parts of the state could be convinced. This is actually possible.

We can take advantage of all the brainwashing the libs have done over the past decade and USE IT AGAINST THEM.

California couldn't even survive on it's own. They have to fucking import water from other parts of the country. Something as basic as fucking water and they've got to import it.

And no, California is not suffering from a drought. The problem is people from California are using (and wasting) so much fucking water that the normal amount of rainfall for that area of the world just isn't enough to support their water usage.
A drought would imply there has been less rainfall than normal, which isn't the case. They just have unsustainable water usage.

That is how fucked the state is.

;ll'l

>California, Oregon and Washington leave
>All the technological companies leave with them
>America's left with a shitty manufacturing industry that trump supported
>America becomes a sweatshop country with no immigrants to support their low skilled jobs