Who was in the wrong?

Who was in the wrong?

Heterosexuals are ALWAYS wrong.

grimey took things too seriously

Grime was in the wrong

I mean here comes this new guy, thinks he knows it all, wants to rock the boat and change the way they do things, and look what happened

literally THE WORST

Springfield was wrong.
Homer only succeeds there because most of the town is fucking retarded.
Frank was the basis of a typical person from the oustide being dropped into a madhouse.
He went mad from the exposure to the insane.

>homer still has his job at the plant

Grimes. Homer's an idiot, but he had to go through a lot of shit to get where he is today, and he clearly has a lot of experience concerning job safety if he's managed to keep his job for so long. Grimes could have used the opportunity to gently give Homer advice on how to sensibly do his job, while also getting some pointers from Homer in return and potentially forming connections with a long-time employee. Instead Grimes got butthurt because Homer's life was seemingly better than his and he lashed out at him in front of his family. Grimes should have worked smarter, not harder.

>millennials learn how things were for baby boomers

Grimes would've been a Gen Xer at the time the episode aired, though.

He was the same age as Homer.

>grimey wanted to improve the life and work safety quality at work so that niggaz dont croak it
>homer doesnt give a fuck and always puts others in danger even himself
BASED Lenny

Both. Depends on what lens you're watching it through.

It's not OK to be a lazy, incompetent shithead.

>clearly has a lot of experience concerning job safety if he's managed to keep his job for so long
clearly he has a lot of luck and plot armor

for the record, it was Grimes

Grimes was partially right, but he couldn't handle how the world around him works. Sometimes connections and charisma can take you further in life that skills or inteligence, if Grimes was truly smart he would Homer as a tool to get a better life

It is when you don't get fired for it.

>I live in an apartment above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley.
>Wow

Homer had the better outlook on life

Homer was an incompetent idiot but he had a good heart and he was a genuinely nice person and wasn't trying to antagonize Grimes
Grimes worked hard but he felt like the world owed him and that was his issue. He didn't see that hard work isn't the only key to success and that the world didn't owe him jack shit just because he worked harder than others.
Homer didn't deserve it but neither did Grimes
I always enjoyed
>I live above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley
>Wow
Homer was genuinely impressed with that and it shows the difference between them

Grimes. In the early half, fair enough, he simply found homer annoying, and got punished for saving Homers life. Homer tried to patch things up with inviting him over to dinner, but Grimes decided "no, fuck you" simply because Homers had a good life, and started being a total jackass to Homer because "life is unfair".
While incredibly stupid, Homer was not once malicious in the episode, and for that, I will never take anyone's critique of the episode seriously when they accuse him of being a "jerkass", because it is simply not true.

faggot answer, but doesn't suprise me since it came from a tripfag

>Homer was not once malicious in the episode,

What about when he was going to eat Grimes lunch?

Both but Grimes was worse. He is typical libertarian when confronted with the real world.

Shut up Boco

Grime literally did nothing wrong

Did you had amnesia? We already answered your question the last time

That's just being a dick. Malicious would be hearing Grimes' life story, laughing about it, and just reopening every wound Frank had closed through his life.

Hehe. Good ol' Grimey.

This is the power plant that employed a duck.

No, it is OK. It isn't good. but it isn't bad.

Both of them.

both were in the wrong buy grimes was right, homer was putting everyone in danger, everyone was an idiot for letting homers idiocy slide, he didnt really deserve anything he had
but grimsey shouldn't have tried to destroy him, homer is not evil

fuck off you pussy cunt, what a fucking bitch ass way to live. Like Optimus Prime said, one cunt is right, one cunt is wrong and I will fucking smash you up.