What will his legacy be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OKE DOKE

That he, in large part, is the reason Trump got elected. So pretty based legacy if you ask me.

>before Sup Forums
>after Sup Forums

Nothing. Honestly the most forgettable president of the last century.

At best: Black jimmy carter
At worst: first gay president

he was kangz

>The first black POTUS
That's it. This is literally what he was working to prevent, and is the reason why he is so concerned with his legacy. He wanted to be something more than his skin color, but in the end that will always be his legacy.

Pizza party Barry

First person fired by the God Emperor

First black president and that is literally it.

> only black president

First Kenyan Muslim Black President, according to our President Elect.

Beyond that? Nothing. His entire Presidency was either fixing messes that Bush left or being obstructed by Congress.

900 state legislators, 12 governors, 69 house seats, 13 Senate seats lost and a President Trump.

Legacy.

Nigger

He will be remembered as one of the cool Presidents.

Obama is to Trump as David Dinkins is to Rudy Guliani

Dinkins was fucking erased from history

Having more melanin than the average president

How many of you are going to these pizza parties?

I'm worried that PCP and boi pucci is too irresistible to anyone in the immediate proximity.

Despite his best efforts, the first black President

the original meme man

haha good one

Not even full black.

dont ever forget the letters NDAA. it should ultimately be what history remembers him for.

>David Norman Dinkins is an American politician who served as the 106th Mayor of New York City, from 1990 to 1993. He was the first and, to date, only African American to hold that office.

kek

A genocide of my brothers and sisters in the Middle East

His legacy will be this.:

Sitting nervously in the white house watching trump kick the shit out of the gop, then hillary, the blue states, the Democratic party, then finally Obama himself. The Obama administration has been terminated and trump is gonna build a yuuuge hotel right on its grave.

He's in a good spot to be remembered well by history.

>Bill Clinton remembered as a rapist
>Bush after him remembered for fucking up Iraq
>Obama comes in next, doesn't really do much to rock the boat outside of just being black. Things don't go to horrible shit.
>Now Trump, who I really don't think history will be kind to unless he pulls a miracle out his ass.

Obama is gonna go down as one of the good ones, no matter how you think of him personally.

Obama will be known for two things, Obamacare and how he begged like a little girl during Trump's night of the long knives

Yeah this. Obama hasn't been that terrible or that great but he's a cool guy. I've liked him

prevented the collapse of the banking and auto industry

prevented a depression as a result

removed

First post eternal post.

Hes a chill fucker, worked hard, not a dick, wanted alot for the country, for me - he tired to be a high visibility father to his kids. If that shit caught on in the hood, America would look different in 20 years.

dindu nuffin

Killing Osama and not doing much else.

>Killing Osama
doubt

8 years of Obama directly led to the most unprecedented groundswell of working class voter support for the most unprecedented candidate in American history with policies that are antithetical to Obama's in every way.

Spin it however you want, you can't escape that.

DINDU NUFFIN

Trump repealing Obamas legacy.

this.

A corpse in the mud. A child will stub his toe on the scoured remains decades later and not even recognize they once belonged to a humanoid.

Obamacare is gonna go down pretty bad for him probably since Trump said he will sign to tear it to pieces.

I I I I I I ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh I I I
Let me be clear ummmmm ugh ugh I I

Yeah. I wouldn't have a problem with blacks if they weren't savage criminals. If they were just poor, but good people, I would actually feel for them.

As it stands they're an infestation.

DIviding the country and making it so that every idea no matter how fucking stupid is a good one. Protecting a generation of idiots from the reality of how the world works to make them feel better.

In short fucking over a gneration of people

>If if if if if if if if if if
>okie doke

Poverty, lack of education and violence go hand in hand p'ham.

Looking at this picture i almost feel bad for the guy. The presidency beat him the fuck up.

>Obamacare
>Gay marriage
>Bank Bailout
>Doing nothing for black people
(baltimore riots/black lives matter)

He did nothing wrong guys

Too much hype

Disappointing

Token president who couldn't get shit done

he indirectly made the moon man, thats his legacy.

#denverairportfourthreich

kek no

India is a poor shithole full of idiots, but aside from being disgusting they aren't particularly criminal.

Blacks are genetically prone to violence.

Blacks are 55x more likely of having the "warrior Gene"that makes you violent and crazy

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

Just look at other poor white places like West Virginia and compare them to Detroit.

Crippling debt

exposing how dangerous clinton is

Obama seems like a likeable and fair kinda guy, not up himself and humble.....ran a excellent campaign first time round yes we can....but the did well what...? Not so much
But i suspect some of the devil is in the detail and will take time to come out....also as far as advetising campaigns fo i am amazed h can elect a person with such a hard name to say barak Obama

dividing a nation

this

same as every black guy given limitless credit - insurmountable debt.

You have those mixed around.

>Imposed fines on people that can't afford decent health insurance
>Set a precedent for negotiating with Islamic terrorists
>Widened the racial divide and increased civil unrest

What a good president

A candidate of change who was blocked in every direction to bring change by the congress he was given

He would be an angel compared to what Trump will later do.

Whites are fucking everywhere. Most of the world has a little white in them. That's what happens when whites literally control the entire fucking planet for awhile.

Being black and Obamacare. In fact, Obamacare might become a forgotten relic if Trump repeals it. So therefore, nigger is all it is.

Which is?

A smooth talker who rambled about change and never delivered it, and when he did deliver a little it was the wrong kind.

A lofty man whose attitude was far outpaced by his academic capabilities and who treated his critics and opponents with utter contempt.

A black man who happened to be elected because the GOP had no talented candidates to run against him and the instant deficit of the Bush effect.

In history books he will be remembered as "black" and not much else that isn't "Cuba."

None - it will be erased from hisrory

Obama's Legacy

This. He more than doubled this country's 230 years worth of debt in a 7 year period. The worst economic President we've ever had.

The Founder of ISIS, the Kenyan Muslim, with a Tranvestite Wife.

Bring America to ruin.

Depending on actions of future presidents, either more uniquely credited for being one that really went hard in terms of maintaining foreign alliances or being at least the first to start the trend to hold such a standard for communication among foreign allies.

Also downing the first major modern style radical Islam's major leader. The big bad truly behind the worst day in the US: Osama Bin Laden.

And of course, being the first black president. Overall it's a more solid legacy than most, but not reaching the top greatest of all timers like Lincoln, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, etc.

first president deported

This. He's done nothing of note in the grand scheme of things.

this is levels

Literally just being the first black president nothing else

He came.

He saw.

He Niggered.

un-fucking bush's term pretty much, and even then he fell short. can't blame him though, bush administration REALLY fucked up.

They asked based Malik this question
"His legacy is that he is the first african american president"

Obama's Legacy Is Gestating

Even lefty economists have admitted the bailouts caused more harm than good.

chillest pres ever will be his legacy

Legacy Twerk

Bush => Obama => Trump => ???

He already did, its within view of the white house.

My roommate and his friends have been talking about how Obama will go down as one of the greatest Presidents we have ever had. Why do they believe this? What has he even done in the last 8 years?

I know I'm in the minority here but God it's so depressing to know that everything that Obama and people who supported him have worked so hard for over the last eight years is going to be undone within weeks of Trump getting into office. Obama wasn't perfect but I liked him and will miss him.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Underrated post.

most riots ever

>aca
>first black president
>creating 127k new jobs
>Dragging us out of a fucked up economic state that george bush left us in, in 2008
>ending 2 wars
>being the last president of the US,

Look at the protests right now. That's his legacy.

>India is a poor shithole full of idiots, but aside from being disgusting they aren't particularly criminal.
India is, without a doubt, the most corrupt country on the face of the earth. The one time a politician tried to fight against that corruption they were assassinated in broad daylight.

Granted, the corruption goes through the culture at all class and economic levels, but don't try to act like the dot heads aren't criminals to a man.

>First black president
>The president before Trump

Obama's Legacy
youtube.com/watch?v=iX4JA3DoSSY