Disney erases Louis CK from Gravity Falls

What the title says. Digital versions of the episode have been replaced with the redubbed version. Disney will presumably not air the original versions of the Weirdmageddon eps again. Thoughts?

IMO, this was unnecessary, but it's not unexpected from Disney either. Good thing the OG versions will forever be on the web

Also Gravity Falls thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

cuttlefishgarden.tumblr.com/post/168743156293/so-alex-hirsch-called-it-a-bummer-that-he-had-to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw Disney literally uncucked Gravity Falls
BASED

>Censorship is great!

Oh wow.

Wait didn’t Alex quit why did he go and rerun this scene?

Damn

No one can escape from the mouse

Wait a minute, her name is Pyronica? I've been calling her Piranhica.

Vid? Curious how it sounds.
The Mouse owns his new masters now.

While extreme and imo wrong because this is censorship of history over possible hurt feelings I understand the situation they were in considering the trouble CK was in and the character he played. I imagine if he was eye bats or 8ball I don’t think they would have changed the VA but it’s a giant sweating middle age head demanding you get in his mouth.

how does the voice sounds now?

t. cuck

>calling a man a harasser because you hate men so much when hes a known performance artist for shock value
>being so cucked that fags at disney literally censor him out of a show
Hollywood is dead

Disney probably did it on their own. They don't need Alex to change a voice and he no longer works for them he can't do shit.

Holy shit.

He voiced a lot of the show and gave his recording of lines to the VA to give them an idea of what he like. He apparently voiced all of the final himself so as long as Disney has those recordings they could change out anyone one with him.

He pulled out his dingdong user

Give the story on wtf happened.

That would explain a lot actually.

I wouldn’t have been surprised if this was a scratch track used.

He didnt touch then at all he was being a comedian. Comedy is dead and its prudish misandrist bitchs who killed it. Fuck metoo and everyone lying man hating whote involved in it

user, you're never getting that guest spot on Cumtown, just give it up

So if Disney won't take CK, that's what, 75% of movies and TV he's cut out of?

Sucks to be him.

>now the scene has literally no purpose aside from being "lol so random"
I mean the scene was already "lol so random", but now it's even worse.

>Wait didn’t Alex quit why did he go and rerun this scene?
He moved to Fox, so the mouse bought them to get a season 3.

He just started jacking off in the middle of conversations with people. He’s not a rapist or anything, but seriously who the fuck does something like that?

Maybe it was compulsive.

>Kid watching kid's show
>half paying attention during credits, maybe passingly see the name in the credits
>google it because kids be kids
>Disney is now sideways sort of responsible for a kid looking up a name that results in nothing but news stories about his dick shenanigans
You must now fuck all about disney if this move is a surprise in any regard

Weirdmageddon cannot be ruined as it's already a dumpster fire.

If you watch Gravity Falls after Not What He Seems you're an idiot.

>damnatio memoriae is a thing that exists again
>we've regressed so far socially we're bringing back stuff that hasn't been around since antiquity

It's almost impressive.

What's old is new again.

because when I'm a kid, the first thing I click on after I google something is "news"

Like I said in the OP, unnecessary but understandable as well. I agree that I would've preferred it wasn't done, but if I was Disney I wouldn't have just sat there and done nothing either. Maybe pull the eps until this whole #MeToo thing blows over.

IDK, I only found the image. Check Hulu, I'm told that version is already changed to the redub.

Too be fair Google forces news stories in search results now.
My nephew learned about the Loud House creator being fired and everything while searching for Lincoln Loud.
I was kind of bother by this because no kid should be exposed to shit like this and gladly he came to me after seeing it.

>5 women accuse Louis CK of Sexual Misconduct
>Tig Notaro backs them up.
>Disney says "Aw fuck, we have a scandal guy demanding people get in his mouth. Redub this shit before Tumblrites scream about it and tank our quarter"

So what are they gonna do with the episodes with Robbie?

LOL

But why?

women are literally soulless monsters.

Nothing because his character is casted in a poor light and is viewed as creepy/sick. Also it’s still standing as accused and from an adult film star.

>another sexual harassment case

not this shit again. its becoming so viral its unreal. It's already hard being male in this fucking country.

>Like I said in the OP, unnecessary but understandable as well.
No, it's not understandable because to say it's understandable is to give it some legitimacy which you shouldn't be doing.

He had like 2 lines. It was voice only and the only way you'd know it's him is by watching the credits hard as fuck to see it, and apparently they thought seeing his name in the credits would trigger women

except if they re-dub is it really censorship or just admitting they fucked up hiring him in the first place because people knew he was doing that shit from the beginning of his career

dude where the fuck have you been? this is old fucking news and considering C.K. admitted to all of it he killed his own career

You neglected to mention Louis CK admitting to it and penning an article that he should have assumed that women wouldn't like it when he masturbated in front of them ... after they complained about it

Like seeing this fucking thing would be less traumatic than seeing Louis C.K.'s dick.

So is Disney going to take John Lasseter out of the credits of every single animated feature they've made since Robinsons?

I'm sorry Alex, if you're in this thread, I shouldn't have tickled your pinky at comic con

Take this with a grain of salt, Sup Forums:
cuttlefishgarden.tumblr.com/post/168743156293/so-alex-hirsch-called-it-a-bummer-that-he-had-to

Alex the manlet is still the showrunner user

Doubt it.

While we're on the subject, I distinctly remember someone flat-out booed when Lasseter's name appeared at the beginning of Coco's end credits.

Good. All these unreported news of men preying and molesting females coming to light will kick these freaks out of jobs. Men don't know to keep their hands to themselves.

>Creators should have 0 control over their work!

Thanks Franco.

my pirated episodes still have it

If they did that over what LCK did, say goodbye to a pretty hefty chunk of Star Vs cause of this fucking guy.

This, assuming that they haven't been messed with since at least November I'm good.

Did you perhaps see the movie with your job readiness class?

If so, it might have been me.

Did you not read this , you faggot? Louis CK voiced a literal monster that demands you get on his mouth. And he admitted all the accusations were true. From an artistic POV, I oppose the redubbing, but from a corporate/public image POV, I understand WHY Disney wanted to redub.

Kill yourself feminist scum.

If they're gonna take that far, imagine what will happen to everything Lasseter's involved with.

Hey! You! You need to get in my room and watch me jack off!

Fuck that, imagine the landscape of Hollywood a year from now since more and more people are being accused as the days go by.

How's your burger flipping job going, Louis?

Pretty sure he's never gonna have to work another day in his life my dude

Most that are in Holloywood have stated this is a 90 year old issue and that just about everyone is involved meaning that if the climb up and made it big enough it’s ensured they abused their power and took advantage of people and many of those people took it in hopes of fame and glory. However now that streaming and a more reclusive culture is killing Tv and film everything is coming undone because a lot of these used goods are finding out they just hit a brick wall and the Hollywood system is dead so now it’s bitter vengeance as they come curmbling down.

>character is casted in a poor light and is viewed as creepy/sick
>giant head telling people get in his mouth
Which is worse?

No until they remove Alex "the hack manlet" Hirsh from history

If we collectively said Alex Hirsch diddled us at a party would they delete the show entirely?

He's not even fired, he's just on a break for half a year.

And they just sat there and let him finish?

Disney's shooting themselves in the face if they let him back in. Even they aren't powerful enough to beat the insidious effects of #metoo.

Louis C.K. is nor a rapist neither an abuser, however he is a guy who whips out his dick and masturbates in front of women because he is a voyeur degenerate.

I mean, he didn't hurt anyone but damn, he's one sick motherfucker

some did. Some left. Some were actually asked by him and consented to it. He literally only surprise masturbated in front of like 5 women. Never locked them in the room with him. Never pinned them down and forced them to watch. Dudes just got some fucked up sexual compulsions and shouldn't be compared to someone like Weinstein but you know lul scales dont exist

Seems reasonable to me. Reasonable ask from Disney, reasonable solution by Alex. The only unreasonable person here is the triggered Tumblrina who is upset about the whole thing

Shhhh, don't bring facts to this, he has to pretend he's being persecuted simply for being a man.

>redubbing episodes from 2015
For what purpose?

>one-armed, sweaty monster

>tells woman to 'get in his mouth' and she screams

kek

Everybody lost their shit because Louie liked masturbating in front of people after asking for permission.If Andy Kaufman had barged in during someone's Thanksgiving dinner and started masturbating over that overcooked turkey everybody would be like "Oh well that's Andy for ya"

Now I want Jason Ritter to be accused of rape to see how Disney responds.

The signs of the past are the signs of today. History repeats.

>redubbing the same lines
>censorship
You are a smart one.

That's because Louis C.K. makes HIMSELF the joke, and because of his masturbation shit he's the one getting his shit pushed in for it. Andy Kaufman makes the AUDIENCE the joke, so if he injected his baby gravy into the holiday bird everyone would realize it's the pinnacle of intellectual comedy since to do otherwise would reveal oneself to be mentally challenged.

he is right you know

He would've burst out of the turkey in full baby garb and then start masturbating.

Re-dubbing a character isnt censorship you fuck.

See:robot jones, destiny 1 and old looney toons shorts.

Censorship would be a character saying "fuck" and the line redubbed to "poop" for syndication

I was already worried about Jeffrey Tambor getting fired from Star vs. This doesn't help.

Louie CK admitted to it though, what’s up with Tambor’s case?

I'm sorry your penis is a joke, user.

>Everything I dont like is censorship!

This.

I'm hoping ole Glossy isn't re-dubbed or written out of the show (even if he is now mentally retarded)

Last I heard, he denied it

>It's already hard being male in this fucking country
lolwut
Is this something bitter NEETs really believe?

I don’t know man, I have my doubts about this whole #MeToo thing but the fact that Terry fucking Crews has come forth as a victim of sexual harassment and appears to be suffering the repercussions of it puts things into perspective. The poor guy’s Tweets sound pretty paranoid.

Well, they're not *actually* sorry for hiring him. If they knew, and they hired him anyway, it's cause they didn't care.

Now they're just doing it to unabashedly save face because it costs them nothing to burn this bridge and distance themselves.

I feel like this definitely puts more attention onto it.

Didn't he ask before doing so though?

>Blacklisting a person from the industry
>Scrubbing his existence from all past works
>Saying anything about him that isn't negative makes you marked too

Yeah this isn't censorship at all or something you would see out of Stalinist Russia

It's something everyone except women and children believe.

Psst, Louie was a fucking CucK and would have applauded every aspect of this situation if it happened to anyone other than himself. This is the faggot that "joked" about how women should fear being raped by men at all times.

The same people who breast feed in public.