Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ

This whole short was eerie.

>trypophobia image on the front page

>trypophobia
Not a real phobia, fag.

holy shit, you're actually scared of that? how do you feel about swiss cheese?

not him, but given the nature of phobias is usually that they're irrational and have little to no real basis, anything can be a phobia when you think about it.

The underlying thing is just that the phobia will either exaggerate logic (sure, sharks are predators, not illogical to fear them. But getting tense around sharks in aquariums behind thick acrylic walls or of toys is right out) or the logic behind it just isn't there. (show me on the doll where or how the holes hurt you, user.)

fine because it's all-around yellow and smooth even with the holes

trypophobia is fear of shit with holes that looks like it's contagious

Bump for wussy trypo people.

This fucked me so hard as a kid. I legitimately think it was repressed, because now I can remember the entire thing clearly and I didn't remember it existed.

Is this from that weird body-snatches/alien clone special?

>the logic behind it just isn't there. (show me on the doll where or how the holes hurt you, user.)

You don't see the logic behind being scared when a living being looks severely diseased? You know diseases used to kill people all the time right?

Jesus christ I remember this.
Its everything in animation that ever bothered me rolled into one package.
I honestly dont know if I could watch this now as an adult. Can I get a link to this, please? I need to hardcore fuck with myself.

They tried to warn us but we didn't listen

Watchcartoonsonline has it, but I think the site is having server issues atm.

>Metal vs Finecast

>complaying about cheap animation
>one of the worst animated looney tunes episode

Poppy shop

That should be disgusting, but to me it just looks like someone slathered butter on their foot and then stepped on something with a lot of protrusions.

I seriously doubt that it had the same budget of the originals.

What episode is this

I kind of want to touch that.

Invasion of the bunny snatchers

I actually used to google tryphophobia images sometimes to shake off my boner in public places