Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
youtube.com/watch?v=NlFlRevVGcg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

and they have the nerve to say they're scared of us

HANG THESE DAMNED NIGGERS NOW!

this is white people's future if they dont stop immigration

That pussy is making us look bad

Funny, of all the, "I was punched at Wal-Mart for wearing a hijab" and, "Three men have already made 'grabbing my pussy jokes'" stories that I've heard today, this is the first proof I've seen of someone getting assaulted because of yesterday's election.

Weird how that works.

BASED

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DONALD TRUMP

FIGHT BACK

SPREAD THIS SHIT

I want to be an Alabama nigger

I'd shoot those coons so fast... Fuck these fucking subhuman pieces of shit.

Fucking dumbass needs to carry.
You can't go walking around niggers unarmed.

It's some old dude and like 5 apes lol

>noguns

we tried to warn him

>not slaughtering those apes on the spot
What a fucking beta pussy bitch. Deserves to die in the cesspool he is in.

If I am around niggers - better believe the extra clip is loaded and ready.

bump

>There are people on this board who dont carry a gun
>not even a knife

This is why you 2A

It's Chicago, I think.

>clip

Jesus they must hit like toddlers because they pounded that dude relentlessly and he never dropped.

Weakling couldn't even throw a single punch back LMAOOO

THIS NEED TO GO VIRAL, GOD DAMNED NIGNOG FUCKS.

Can I carry a blackjack?

Things you will NEVER see on CNN for $100

Time to spread it, user.

why didnt some dude with a ccw just fucking ventilate these coons?

I kinda miss the
>it's fucking nothing
meme

SPREAD IT
This is who Hillary's supporters are.

Everyone reading this. Buy a gun. Keep it on you. Don't be afraid to show your views. They are yours. Exercise both the first 2 amendments.

Fucking niggers

underrated FBPB

Get out of here /k/

>blacks

>one middle aged white guy against a pack of feral animals

Even if he had a gun, I don't think he could've taken them all.

Now I remember why I voted for Trump.

warcraft: orcs vs humans

Listen up, white people. You have to learn to physically defend yourselves.

I just became 100 times happier that Trump won

but now I'm sad that Trump isn't actually a white supremacist that wants to kill all niggers.

First post is best post. This often happens on Sup Forums

I think he's an older man, not sure though

welp...time to change my race

You can't carry anything in my cucked country. Please send help. Trump to liberate Europe from the globalists, when?

He jus lashin out. You raycis or sumfin? They dindu nuffin.

A FUCKING LEAF HAHAHAHAHA

What hastag should we use or what?

it's an old dude vs. a pack of niggers. he didn't have a chance. travel in groups if you're in the ghetto. I had to do it in high school when we walked through the spic hallways.

Longer version
twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586

>Not going for the luger+cyanide pill combo.

This picture is hilarious, may i have it?

BASED LEAF

stealing this comment to rek normies

I had to go to Richmond VA this afternoon for business. Lucky me It was raining and I was on i64. For the Second time I open carried my fully loaded p250 with 2 spare mags. (I have a Trump bumper sticker.)

Stop fucking ignoring this. Someone help me do something about this. There are protests here in UCLA

Trump said he will help the poor black inner cities. I think he will finally crackdown on the Chicago violence.

We've had videos of Trump supporters being berated by angry mobs for ages, and no evidence of the reverse

youtube.com/watch?v=NlFlRevVGcg

This is what happens when the MSM all come together to brand a candidate as a bogeyman, impressionable retards looking for a chance to be a hero and fight 'bad guys' forget to bring their moral compass to the fight

This CCW

They stole this dudes car wtf when is the rahowa senpai?

#tolerantleft

?

>black people clearly american
>immigration
>

They scatter like rodents when you switch on a light as soon as the gun is revealed or you start shooting

>Even if he had a gun, I don't think he could've taken them all.

one man with a gun can control 100 without

How do you know he's not carrying around a Springfield, fag?

superior german here. blacks/latinos/muslims etc. will fight white males, civil war is coming, enjoy being killed and reduced to half of your population. After the war there will sure be some room to send some refugees towards your way :) We will keep them here for you until the time has come. Thx for making room in you country by killing eacht other :)

FUCK NONWHITES AND FUCK HILLARY CLINTON

RACE WAR NOW. EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE

>implying that they won't just off the niggers and spics

use #trumpprotest since it's the number 1 trending tag right now

Senpai, at every avenue, you, as a trump supporter, will be stopped from making any sort of difference on your campus. UCLA is too pozzed. This shit will die down in a week.

This is why you 2A

>superior german

jajajajaja

is this gonna make the news ameribross?
i just wanna know how biased the media is

#Imnotwihther
#Whywevoted

??

Good idea. Let's do it, bros!

this is really fucked up, please spread this shit, send it to breitbart

fuck, ill send it to breitbart, you fuckers this was supposed to be my PSYOP day off

I wonder through what mechanism gas-lighting becomes instinctive to liberals.

Listen
This is coming from a slumrican

He'd have had a chance if he had stashed a gun in the car, which is common sense if you live around niggers. I've been doing it since I was old enough to purchase a handgun. Hell even if he had locked his doors and just put the petal to the medal and sped off when the niggers tried to box him in he would have been ok. Don't let them open your unlocked doors and beat your head in like they did to Reginald Denny back in 92.

I'd give up chances for a career, a cozy life with two kids, to embark on a mission to get the scum out of this country. I hope they'd put their actions to words to a scale that this would happen, honestly. Cause in small doses, the frog just ends up boiling to death.

Even if it went viral they would say he deserved it. Those people are fucking insane and illogical.

HAHAHA

>implying they wont still be banned

>Liberals will defend this

Their mistake was not killing him, because now he's going to buy a gun and serve as an example to all Trump supporters to arm themselves. The next ambush will end fatally for the attackers.

HOW MANY OF THEM ACTUALLY WENT OUT AND VOTED AGAINST TRUMP?

They dindu nuffin though, including remembering to vote.

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

Based af

They belong in fucking prison

Encourage this behavior on social media. Some people will die, but the massive redpilling will be worth it. This will lead to a true race war where we truly make America great again.

They barely even let him near the car let alone him being able to dig around in his car for a gun. They probably jumped him when he wasn't near the car.

No not even local news.

They'll spin it and blame white people for voting Trump. This is not an exaggeration.

>Being this triggered over refugee crisis banter

You're needed in the bathroom stall Hans, Mohammed is having a sexual emergency.

when whites are a minority due to immigraiton , this will be commonplace

THIS HAS TO GO VIRAL

That one nigress yelling "YOU GONNA PAY FOR ME. YOU GONNA PAY FOE ME AND MY SHIT"

I'm a liberal, he should have shot them dead

Let's hunt these chimps down. time for a good old fashioned lynching.

This is why I didn't put my Trump bumper sticker on my car.

So is this why Trump landside!

You liberals need to get your chimps caged before they take another election from you.

Jewish media will not report this