Remember him?

Remember him?

i've always felt uncomfortable having my parents buy me these shirts

Black or Mexican parents?

I still see those at Walmart.

>These types of shirts go for up to $500 today

none of the above

From all the wiggers in middle school yes.
I personally preferred the Gangsta Bugs and crew

That was my era.

>mid and late 00s
More like late 90's. Mid and late 2000's was full of shit like this

Remember?

I worship him

No.

I never understood why companies let their mascots be portrayed this way. Seems like it would run them into trouble.

>the emo days

By god I might have fucked up my hair with cheap dye and been a total cringe master, but boy did it go over well with the ladies.

But alas no more skinny jeans and shitty music for me

>tfw you missed your chance of having a emo gf because you were a metalhead sperg

say what you want, that Popeye is dope as fuck

Yeah, he's on his 11th season.

....you probably dodged a crazy bullet

Or a fat bullet

Looks familiar.. but I can't place the name

Used to have some taz and Popeye shirts like that

You didn't miss anything
Every emo phase chick I knew or still know is either fat or used goods

One of them told me how my gf from when I was 14 was a loose bitch from 17 onwards
She's married now tho

SHE DEVIL, HER GREED LEVEL IS HELLA HIGH

>fashion decor 2005
emo and wigger shit coexisted in the early 2000s user

I remember I always used to see the gangster Chucky shirt back in the day.

90% of it was bootleg shit.

Only people south of the wall would understand. The true meaning of gangsta looney tunes.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if this was officially licensed by SEGA.

>glimmering details
>expecting nu-Sega to put any kind of polish in any of their products for free

So what caused the edgyness of the 2000s?
9/11? Columbine?

>wearing any of this shit literally ever
wew lads i hope you seriously arent this retarded

I think the edginess came in the later half of the 2000s as sort of a backlash from all the hip hop and gangsta popularity.

Stuff like gangsta spongebob became popular because no matter what social class you were in as a kid you most likely enjoyed spongebob. So when those lower class kids get a little older and want to be gangsta and see gangsta spongebob they think its cool.

Then I think all the emo and scene stuff happened it was opposite of hip hop and rap which got a lot of attention from angsty white teenagers.

The internet helped too since you could find stuff like a grindcore version of spongebob's theme song.

>not knuckles

Things were too decent

A mix of that, plus the Iraq War. Kids at that time were seeing tons of horrible shit on the news about a bombing one day or a shooting the next. And because the TV they were watching didn't really sync up with that feeling of dread (this was when major networks were phasing out their kids show blocks, action cartoons were getting cancelled left and right, and kidcoms were on full blast), it made them feel more alienated and eventually resulted in that generation becoming edgelords because they didn't think there was a voice for them anywhere in the media or on TV.

>reading this in Mel Blanc's voice
>mfw

You never notice how weird black american culture is until you place their clothes on non black people.