I went to Cal State University San Marcos on an all-time trump high today...

I went to Cal State University San Marcos on an all-time trump high today, ready to see all the shitstorming the liberals on campus were going to throw. This is it. This is all they could muster and it's rather sad in more ways than one. My guess is these are the only ones that could muster the strength to get out of bed, because 40+ people were also absent from my class today.

Reporting in as the Trump minority in California who still voted for him, while some places are getting riots, it's mostly just this. A bunch of sad and thoroughly whipped children. What's was it like on your Uni campuses today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=joVdcPOzPIw
youtube.com/watch?v=UiS5UIV-i1g
youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got digits off two happy as fuck white girls

I hope nine months from now there is a spike in white birthrates

Dude, I just got back from there, small world. Notice how they were the only people out of the whole campus pulling this shit?

Right. He's not your president because you're not American.

Now, GTFO of our country.

And without fail, they're all overweight and fuck ugly.

Trump was to nice to the flip dyel.

>Animals and savages
>Do I look like one?
top kek. Holy fuck, that kid could teach Sup Forums a thing or two about bait.

everyone in that picture looks like a fat zoo animal

Not OP, but after about 4 PM, there were only 3 or 4 there. Everyone on campus was just giving them weird looks. I'm sure not all were Trump supporters, but it really says something when everyone thinks you're acting like fucking idiots.

Yeah. From what I was hearing I was expecting huge crowds of pissed SJWs. I did get a hearty laugh at the campus coffee shop when I heard a faint "fuck trump!" from the LBGTQ club below. Other than this, there was no energy left.

Go Cougars user!

>only one white guy
>the majority are clearly illegals

LOL, they're mad because they have to go back

Illegals going back, immigration being rerouted to be mostly European and the shrinking of the overall labor pool and denial of cheap labor to corporations will see wages spike and jobs a plenty

White births should easily increase past 60% of the total.

I'm actually an SDSU student, just go there to study on off-days, but I was actually expecting a large outpouring of SJWs given that campus has a metric fuck ton of liberal arts majors.

no one hates phillaps like my man donald

All the Filipinos I know voted Trump. Also, SW WA has a shitton of filipinos for like no reason

LA FOR TRUMP

Aw well, we're united under Trump and that's what matters most. But yeah, my guess is they all took a day to be depressed and get fatter.

guy on the right just trying to get some sjw pussy

UW Milwaukee student here.
No chimpouts in my area. No liberal uprising. Just quiet..quiet all around. Classes were near empty today, void of energy and students. The students that were there, just dead faced looking down at their phones constantly.
I made friends with some on campus construction bros laughing about the election and how shillary got fucked. This feeling is indescribable.

That fucking unibrow on 6th from the left though

how does it feel to have absolutely no empathy for your fellow humans? let people grieve in peace, you don't need to make an absolute ass out of yourself and take pictures of people who are genuinely hurting to prove a point.

After 17+ months of being shat on by these people for being born the way I am (white, bisexual, cis male), which supposedly against their hypocritical mission? No, no I think I'll enjoy this honeymoon phase for a little while before I go back to being part of the silent majority.

Cal State San Mexico lol
760fag here.

Some people were going around giving free hugs because Trump won, i was like hell yeah free hugs for Trump! then they told me it was to console others...

Obama is pres fact chker

>Suspect #2: Hispanic Male
hmmm suspicisios...
I thought Hispanics were supposed to hate Trump?

Lol, I got the email about that. It wasn't me, but this shit happens at least once a semester. The only difference is that when a white person is robbed at gunpoint by a black person, it's not a hate crime.

Classes were half-full at UW Seattle today. Protest crowd came around my dorm twice today.

I live by CSUSM and will likely be attending there next year.
How is student body overall when it comes to shit like this? I really don't want any situations like the UC riots today.

Not as bad as you think. A a good amount of the campus are commuters from northern San Diego or the Temecula area. It's not a very politically active campus, but when you see the few morons like this, they stand out.

I've lived in San Diego for about 20 years, and it's not a political hotspot compared to the Bay Area or LA.

That happened.

Good to know. I go to MiraCosta College right now, the campus was eerily quiet, not a single protest of any kind. Everyone in class looked tired and defeated while I had to stop myself from grinning.

youtube.com/watch?v=joVdcPOzPIw

Du30 sides with America again once Obongo starts leaving

BTFO

I go to an elite university, University of Chicago. I had two classes today and attendance was like half of what it normally was. In both classes there were girls who cried all the way through class. A small protest on campus. Bigger protest downtown that I didnt go to. Lots of sad faces. It was pretty bad. I luckily went to a pro-Trump watch party last night so I wasn't surrounded by my idiotic classmates. My Facebook feed is off the charts tho, it's ridiculous. Everyone is either having panic attacks, planning on leaving the country, or literally fearing for their life. They are total morons.

unibrow in the center

The only major incidents in the area have been at UCSD, but I think that is mainly due to the student body.

There are a lot of transplants who may be from more politically active areas and a large number of trust fund babies that are using their parents money to afford the overpriced tuition.

My brother got his Master's from UCSD, and he couldn't stand the student body. It's pretty fucking atrocious.

>guy on right
>'love trumps hate"

he let Lady Gaga cuck him by the ballss

OP here, what said, we're fairly quiet for the most part, I just overestimated what their reaction would be after all the shit on the news. Almost disappointed honestly.

Shit like pic related happens sometimes though. Took this a couple of years ago for laughs. Straight guys can have sex with each other and it's still not gay apparently.

I've lived in the area for a long time and been to that campus many times, and I've NEVER seen shit like this.

>Trump says filipinos are animals & savages
>Do i look like one?
Fuck, yes you do, niggerchink

Chifag here, went down to soak in the liberal butthurt in front of the Trump Tower (Seeing the giant TRUMP sign lit up in the middle of downtown was glorious), but there were only like eighty people there. I don't know if it was right before or right after a big protest, but if this is the best Chicongo can muster I'm disappointed.

I promise you that it's real. I did an actual double take when I walked by and saw it, like cartoonish levels of double take. Snapped a quick pic and I like to keep it around to remind me what these people really are.

Completely and utterly insane.

Protesting their hurt is infantile; this nation is fundamentally broken.

Most of these SJWs are all talk and no bite. It's like all those celebrities that threatened to leave the US and never did.

oops, wrong pic

Were there a lot of people there? I know that the universities are mandated to put on "diversity" events, so I'm curious to know if this was made due to high demand or by policy.

You should just tell them that they are insane. They need this information to start the healing process.

LOL When did Trump say anything about all about no one gives a fuck filipinos?

>my college had the women's center open all day for "those traumatized and needing to talk to someone"
>my english professor had an entire assignment prepared for Hillarys victory
>spent 12 hours crying instead
It's been a wild fucking day

end public school
its overdue
up interest rates on student loans

He IS your President

Learn to Love Trumps hate

Buddy of mine at Cal Poly SLO had a big trump protest on his snapchat story.

I'm a poorfag going to a CC in Oakland and they had a protest close enough for my professor to cancel lecture. Got the fuck out of there before they shut down the highways

youtube.com/watch?v=UiS5UIV-i1g
I know that they are hurt and I want to help but they are dangerously lashing out like wounded cornered animals.
They are convinced that their world is ending and are trying to rally as many people as possible to feel like victims.
Trump does not hate gays. Trump does not hate women. Trump does not want to deny legal citizenship. Trump loves the American people.

I don't know, I took that pic Spring 2016 when I was visiting for Financial Aid reasons. I was finishing my AAs at the Palomar community college down the road so I never went to it. I wish I could gone have for the laughs though but I was too busy.

dang do they have any fucking white people in California?

not (((white))), but actual white

Encinitas here

>Tfw Fry's is so close.

WE WUZ ATLANTIANS N SHIET

Yeah, this is just a poor representation. It's mostly mexican and then whites in SoCal, but when you go north it's much whiter.

It's getting bad. I was born and raised in this state, but these fucks ruined it. I'm moving to Phoenix in December, and I'm not going to miss what this state has become.

They've been raised to behave this way. They know nothing else at this point.

my bad, ment to post this vid
youtube.com/watch?v=tLmNI0omIe8

>LGBTQA
Neat, only 20 more letters till they get the whole alphabet

760 living out in Coachella Valley, shits pretty quiet. Only thing I experienced was my buddy who is still in high school had his American flag ripped from his truck and retards dented up his truck a bit. Security cameras caught them and charges are being pressed.

Wow I'm stoked there are other literal fascists around me.

The DNC needed to be killed off. The GOP has done some dumb shit, but they've at least played by the rules and have been predictable.

These SJWs come off as ironically racist, sexist, violent, etc. The very things the claim to stop.

Not much activity today, but I got an email offering counseling. Everyone showed up to class.

I fully support the leftists getting crazy and violent. Go ahead, cause the second Civil War, see what happens, we are ready faggots.

hahahahahahahaha they're all fat fucking burgers ahahaa

Youre a fucking pussy

>genuinely hurting

I'll give you an 8/10 for that one.

Ummm racism requires privilege, hello? Not sure if you've heard of us, but we're SJWs? We're redefining the term to better fit our agenda? Thanks buttercup :)

This is a result of the control of the education system for indoctrination.

>not gay
>men sex with men
My head is hurting

The GOP doesn't play by the rules. Ron Paul in 2012 got fucked over by the local chair members and Mitt Romney people when it came to delegates. I'd rather have Ron Paul than Trumpcuck.

It seems to have erupted recently as well. I was in undergrad from 2010 to 2014, and the term, "SJW" wasn't even a thing.

It wasn't until I started graduate school that I saw all of these special snowflake interest groups come up.

Whites and latinos already coming together to remove kebab

gotta love spic women hitting the wall as teenagers and devolving into goblins

Oh no, you are right. That was shady, and there's been shady shit, but I feel like the whole debacle was largely brushed off. Can't have the party of "progression" look unprogressive!

lol what theres like 1 American there

It can't be real. I mean it's too damn robust.

You mean 1 cuck wearing a Bob Marley shirt.

You a 760bro?

I don't think Trump even knows what Filipinos are

CSUSM alum here.
Looks like they put the minimum amount of effort into their "protest" to look good in front of their libcuck peers.

> Not my president.

The fuck is this supposed to even mean? No shit he's not yours he's ours.

All the UCs and even CSUs are really anti-Trump, but it seems that most of the students at community colleges here are much more sane.

>The DNC needed to be killed off.

The way I am seeing it now, we don't choose politicians.
Politicians choose us and they cater to our interests.
Much of what happened is a result of the media being wrong and people being unable to deal with a world they thought didn't exist.

They are hoping that Trump will do poorly or that he will actively attack the left so that 4 years from now they will be able to undo Trump's time just as Trump will undo all that Obama has done.

I saw a little more action

That's because north county is pretty Republican

CC students just haven't been introduced to dorm life to become infected.

It was real, I give you my word.

Probably coincides with the most recent push to "save" social science and humanities departments in universities, which were seeing a sharp decline in interest a few years ago.

Calexit

I saw that today!!!! So sad! HAHAHA
For a while it was just the 1 Filipino.
So low energy.

Reporting in sir, they want war? We will give them war. We must protect the emperor. Emperor Trump's Imperial Guard will be glorious.

Cal State San Marxist

True, they are commuter colleges. Plus, a lot of the students are going for more technical and practical fields instead of getting bullshit humanities degrees.

The professors at my cc seem much more down to earth than your average libcuck instructor.

these fuckers have the 101 fwy blocked right now turn on CNN

Holy shit where was this?