Fuck whites!

You fuckers pride on being racist and think you won fair and square. Well you didn't and fuck you for resetting all the the progress we made in the recent decades. Fucking regressive fucks. FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hFO8LKtjak8
twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>All Whites are racist
>Stop being racist

MOAR TEARS, NIGGER!!!

I NEED THE SALT FROM YOUR YUMMY TEARS!!!!

^^^ so funny, it wont be when you get sent to war and die for a billionaire.

you're just mad you didn't think of it first.

^^^ white men always are fucking sneaky clever assholes, they control everything and will always try.

I don't think I've stopped laughing since 2 am. It's been 22 hours, my jaw literally hurts.

More fucking 12-year olds in my boards.
Please leave faggot

The only thing keeping people from being open trump supporters was the mainstream media, by brainwashing abunch of normies so bad that if you came out you were branded as a racist, sexist, blah blah blah. The kind of shit that can spur violent action against you, make you lose your job, lose all standing in your social circle, make women not want to fuck you. No shit people wouldn't openly support him when that is the consequence.

you are the 12 year old who can't get past your racist views.

as you should

Which is kinda why the polls were so inaccurate. There were a lot of closeted Trump supporters.

>progress
The country has been tearing itself apart at the seams for the last 20 years

>fuck you
Yeah we know you are angry cucks, by all of your tolerant nigger tier behavior in the streets tonight.

I used to always meme about the day of the rope but looks like you might actually force our hands

I'm white, therefore I'm racist.
And this somehow makes you NOT racist?

What the fuck kind of logic is this?

this is what should happen to all of you
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=hFO8LKtjak8

>Spez, you are now the proud owner of the largest online forum for neo-nazis

holy fucking shit my sides i dont know where they went

Saying, "Fuck whites," is racist. Movements like Black Lives Matter and Affirmative Action are racist. Donald Trump has never said or done anything racist; in fact, he's actually helped stop racism in the past within businesses he owned.

In fact, sir, I'm not sure you know exactly what racism is..?

Fuck niggers and fuck black people

The best part is that subreddit started as a joke but people took it seriously. Its a legitimate prank gone too far, kek.

waaaahhhhhh im a BUTHURT liberal waaaaahhhhh I didnt get my wayyyyyy waaahhhhhh, fucking pathetic loser kys now

sure... One day we will beat you and you will never rule again racist.

All 1% of white people who go on the donald and pol

>everyone uses reddit

lol

>your effortst to create a bastion of frozen peaches
What did xir mean by this?

Cunts like these created the environment. They said that basically everything is racist and sexist. So eventually people didn't care about the labels anymore. It doesn't phase them at all.

you and your lefty media and your fear mongering and violence did this. you know why florida went red? you fucking animals scared the living shit out of every retired person in the largest state for retirement with your BLM shit, with your violence at rallies and with your threats of violence post election. and guess what happened asshole, you animals strong armed the rest of us with any common sense into voting trump into office to make it stop. we are and will again be the silent majority again if your people continue to chimpout and fuck up this country.

Maybe if you used that word properly, instead of hurling it at anyone you didn't agree with, or didn't like, maybe then it would mean something.

But it's lost its edge! And guess what, you're going to keep thrusting it. And it's going to get duller, and duller.

And nobody will care about being called "ist" anymore. And you'll have to go to work and not get special treatment, just like the rest of us. It's all we want, and it's all you deserve.

NAZI of course. We beat you once and we will beat you again.

"Guys, look how good I am guys please like me guys"

It's sickening.

You are being racist by posting that.

How many times dies it have to be said?

Give me one reason why you think I am racist.

And no, being white does not mean I am racist.

>You fuckers pride on being racist

Subject line
>Fuck whites

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope you stay scared, the gravy train which is white guilt will run out soon and then you will discover what real responsibility is. Whites dont need anyone else to survive and strive.

being nice is sickening? WOW you are far gone.

Support your claim with logic, evidence, reasoning, or anything at all really.

Just saying that I'm racist doesn't make me racist.

>THIS IS ALL WHITE PEOPLE'S FAULT!!!!1!!
>Completely ignores fact that if only MINORITIES didn't vote for Trump, Hillary would have won
They pushed his numbers over the edge & caused his victory, but nah, ignore that, DEATH TO WHITEY, ALL HIS FAULT!!

you are REALLY going to say that? logic?

what MAKES me racist?

Hey OP, I'm 1/64th Native American, I'm a diverse PoC just like you!

Yeah, I'm starting to think the same thing. The level of stupidity in OP is just too good to be true.

yes YOU are, congratz.

Nigger, you could not beat white man over the course of entire history

I'm offended as a white male. We're an endangered species now (according to media and liberal cucks'n'sluts) .

We're minorities now nigga according to your chain hauling ass master the media.

I never heard of fucking Sup Forums or reddit. What kind of gay shit is that nigga. FUCK.

you THINK I'm trolling? check the caps

>srs tried to take over Sup Forums but Sup Forumstook over plebbit

K-keep me posted

>past

No, my racist views are a result of reading statistics and observing the world around me. Read a fucking book, nigger.

Yes, I think you are trolling.
Why else would I use the word "Think"?

Do you not understand hoe the English language works?

Only cucks feel empathy for people who openly resent them.

You mother fuckers in the USA have no clue how good you have it but you will find out in a few generations when latinos are the majority. They are pretty good at carrying out ethnic cleansing against el negro and white guilt does not work on them.

say it with me

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

lol delicious tears

UNIQUE WAY TO WRITE "WHEN YA'LL BE LIKE WHITE" AND ATTACH A PICTURE OF MAYONNAISE OR SOMETHING

IS SOMETHING AILING YOU THIS DAY? YOU SEEM DIFFERENT.

>mfw it's not the jews but fuck white males

mmm my caps is broken wtf

> who murder black teens

Fuck that shit.

Black activists assault an older white man for supporting Trump, likely giving him several concussions. After the assault, the activists steal the white man's car.

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586

We need to get this video to Trump (or to a member of his team).

We need him to retweet this. We need to remind Trump why it's so important that he not back down.

He's the hero Washington deserves

get over yourself sjw trash, i can't wait to put you in an oven mf

>left thinks trump supporters hide their support because of some election tactic
>doesnt realize that we acutally hide it because leftist beat trump supporters in the street and steal their car

Alittle bit of occams razor goes a long way.

that headline makes it sound like the awakening of some apocalyptic monster whose voice will shatter cities and conjure firestorms

what planet are liberals on?

hispanics voted for Trump at higher levels than they did for Romney. Barack Obama was in power for 8 years. that isn't a racist country.

this is just millennials, a generation of man-babies and women-babies whose parents never said no to them when they wanted candy, thinking that only their opinions matter.

We were plenty successful before we brought in non-whites, what makes you think we depend on them? It's pretty fucking basic "logic?"

Your people throw insult at everyone, your people are lazy bastards that don't work, your people feels eternally entitled and oppressed at the same time, your people tried to destroy all kind of national pride for the most utopistic and irrational motives, your people openly support criminality and corruption.

And yet YOU dare to call foul on a honest show of true democracy?

Well, fuck you and all you "ism"s buzzwords.

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU SACKLESS eunuc

Some reddit user tying to comment on how pol is selfish. Say what you will about pol but it's the bastion of free speech. Selfish is conforming to hive mind for upvotes. I've got about 30 pages of quotes I've saved from pol over the last 5 months alone that are frankly brilliant, and they very from. Huge variety of topics. But no, Reddit thinks we're selfish and neo-nazis. Lol those faggots

Honestly the rest of Sup Forums is basically like Reddit without the upvotes

>10% of the planet's population
>Everyone else is the minorities

Yeah nah, fuck off

The irony senpaifam

That's what it is in their delusional minds

>ID: nggg

what did he mean by this?

REALLY MAKE ME THINK