Please dispute this Sup Forums. It's a flawless argument

Please dispute this Sup Forums. It's a flawless argument.
Show us just how inhuman you are.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
pinknews.co.uk/2016/10/07/trump-will-roll-back-obamas-lgbt-rights-protections-mike-pence-confirms/
youtube.com/watch?v=WbhYbjFxmZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But if they didn't matter to me, I'd never associate with them in the first place.

MUH RACISM

It would have been actually impossible for Trump to win had he not stolen many voters that used to be for Obama.

It's about people being sick of the bullshit, not people suddenly turning racist.

Fuck fags, niggers, spics, and mudslimes though. Also women are retards.

Yet you would still hurt them bad!

the only people I ever met in person who support trump are Hispanic. white guilt claimed most of my white friends and the rest were vehemently against trump.

I Don't really get the LGBT or black angle of this form of attack. Hillary called blacks super predators, trump wrote a column in the paper. That's even.

Could you have explain why I have to vote for anybody's interests other than my own?

I don't have any of those.

Because it effects everyone! Not just you!

I got an erection when clinton lumped in lgbt people with people with disabilities during her concession speech.

fpbp

I started to but they also voted Trump :(

I'm a LGBT+ Feminist right cis gender white male

Why do I not matter to you Sup Forums?

I'm waiting..

From that list I only have female friends and one Latina woman friend and they all voted for Trump. Fuck the Niggers, Sand Niggers and Fags.

I have never been more proud to be an American! USA USA USA

Even when I had friends when I was still in college I didn't know anyone like that

Well I guess I did know a half-Mexican guy who looked like a swarthy Italian and a half-Arab half-Polish guy whose Arab dad was a Christian but really do these people think the majority swims in their circles?

>only whites voted for trump
Pretty racist of them to exclude 1/3 of the legal Hispanic males in the country.

>impling Sup Forums has any friends

Yeah I'm not friends with those types.

>Female
The majority of white women voted for trump.

LGBT, Feminism, and Racism are all Communist propaganda from the Frankfurt school in Germany.
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
"LGBT" needs to be replaced with an unbiased field of medical science, "Feminism" needs to be replaced with western women's rights, and "Racism" needs to be replaced by the Systematics and Origin of Species by Ernst Mayr.
id est. LGBT consists of nothing but medical disorders, Gender roles are a physiological reality, and Race is an Evolutionary and Biological fact.

Keep your feelings to yourself cuck and keep them out of politics.

Saw this in my Facebook feed today. People are mad as hell.

Because I voted so we didn't have to be drafted into a pointless war. I voted for my future children to have a better life than me. I voted to bring change to a corrupt society. I voted for my future. Not theirs.

Trump is the first president to openly support gay marriage before getting elected. At the RNC he made the crowd cheer when he said "We need to protect the LGBT community!" When the gay nightclub got shot up, so did his poll numbers.

Im lantino and voted trump?

>vote third party
>can honestly say you didn't vote for trump
>effectively voted for trump
>deal with it lib friends :^D

But I'm all of those things and I still voted for Trump.

Easy arguments:

1. I'm Bi, althought not LGBT. That's a cult not a community. And to be honest I feel alot safer under Trump, who is a more solid choice and honestly would defend my rights more than Hillary would.

2. Hillary is not a feminist. Trump isn't either, but hey are equally bad for women. Hillary uses muh vagina tactics to manipulare women to support her, and just sees them as votes.

3. Trump is a hell of a lot better if you are black. Hillary, as her emails have revealed, is astonishingly racist.

4. Latinos that came legally have nothing to fear

5. Muslims are the only group that have to be worried. But honestly with Hillary's hawkish polocies? She would bomb the hell out of Mecca given the chance.

I don't have any such "friends". If I did, I'd tell them to make themselves into tree ornaments.

they don't matter to me more than i matter to me, and that what they don't get.

>tfw shia muslim
>voted trump in swing state

Literally hitler, literally. Literally.

I am a literal faggot and I voted for him. If they are so influenced by the media that they think Trump will bring about the 4th reich and gas them all, then that's their stupidity, and they can wallow in it.

29% of latinos voted for Trump.

and LGBT are freaks. i would never engage with one, let alone befriend one.

>implying I associate with faggots, niggers, or durkas

>implying popular vote matters.

I'm gay and I voted for Trump. If you're queer and voted for Hillary you're a traitor. The biggest threat to the LGBTQ community is Islam and Trump is our best bet to protect us.

pinknews.co.uk/2016/10/07/trump-will-roll-back-obamas-lgbt-rights-protections-mike-pence-confirms/

Best find yourself a waifu, bislut before Mike shock the cock love out pence starts forcing fags into conversion camps.

If you voted trum
then your friends dont matter to you
because ...???

argument appears to be missing...

jokes on you i dont have any friends

Not with pence as his VP
Trump is just a puppet, gay is gonna be the new prohibition. theres gonna be gay speakeasies where you can go and fuck and be a faggot.

Because they're fucking degenerate and a plague needs to sweep them all.

>Make sure to explain why they don't matter to me
Well I don't have any of these as friends except for women and I didn't vote for Trump because I'm not American, but sure.

>LGBT+
Degenerate sinful movement that denies science and seeks to destroy the basic unit of society, the family.
>Females
They aren't biologically designed to make difficult decisions like this. Women should be respected and treasured, but also kept safe from harm even if they believe it is against their best interests because men know better.
>Black
Because they're niggers with no respect for culture or the law.
>Latino
Same as with niggers
>Muslim
Worst of the lot. I'd kill every one if I could. Repulsive ideology that seeks to deny basic freedoms to all the world's citizens.

Yeah lmao we know you don't associate with females lad haha

Well, we were all generally becoming more accepting of gays and minorities and everything at a slowly increasing rate, but it seemed like the more tolerant we got the more racist and homophobic you called us, and it was getting pretty hard to handle. On more than one occasion I've heard that exercising your second amendment right to own a firearm is an inherently racist act. It's like we were letting you steer the country for a bit, and then you were just all gas and no brakes, not even looking at the damn road, so we had to reach over and pull the e-brake. Sorry it's come to this.

I woke up and looked in the mirror and had to explain to a gay guy why I voted for trump. It was pretty difficult.
Then I went back upstairs and jacked off.

but

female
black
latino
lgbtqhwyfam
even muslim

they all voted trump

who are you fucking kidding?

Trump is President, not Pence. Trump is pretty pro-LGB (Dunno what he thinks of trans people) and it seems more likely Pence just said something false.

I voted yesterday, not today
Checkmate, atheists

>if you voted for Trump then make sure to explain why all these minorites don't matter to you
>apparently this means you and all your LGBT friends including your gay mexican and black friends are all anti-LGBT
k good luck with that logic

I already had one friend delete me when I told her that most LGBT friends I knew voted for Trump. I told her I would still be her friend regardless of who she voted for. She chose to end the 20+ year/since childhood friendship we had. But it was her fucking choice and she chose it. Have fun alienating yourself further from the LGBT crowd you thought you were protecting.

>LGBTQ+

Only wants to hand dominion over those issues to the states instead of having the government in every bathroom you sit in, next.

>Female

Granted, he's old school in the way he conducts himself with women, but I thought those were mere micro-aggression, huh libs? Also not addressing the pussy thing because that had nothing to do with sexual assault.

>Black

Never said a disparaging word about black americans, even condemned the shootings in Tulsa and Charlotte.

>Latino/a

I guess 33% of Latino voters are just brainwashed, huh? Also, wanting better border security and curbing illegal immigration isn't racist in and of itself.

>Muslim

I'll be honest, still confused on his final stance since he back pedaled so much but I can understand wanting to limit or monitor immigration from locations with active terrorist cells.

I actually had a flaming faggot partying with me and the others last night, so whatever.

Wait if I'm Latino and voted for trump (cause I am and I did) do I apologize to myself?
Cause I don't want to, that guys a fucking prick.

I don't have mentally ill degenerate scum for friends, and my minority acquaintances were also strongly for Trump.

Trump is literally a puppet, he doesnt know politics. Pence is going to use him to regress the united states 90 years back to the 20's when being a faggot was a crime.

Trump is like trudeau but richer and stupider

There shall be no trigger warnings in the Capitol Building.

I have exactly 2 black friends. They both know I'm a Trump fan and were always super ass blasted about it for the last year or so.

But this morning, I happened to run into them on the way to work and they told me that they are kind of afraid of him, but said they secretly thought he was pretty based and a better choice than Hillary. They didn't vote, naturally.

Once blacks figure out Donald has the same personality and gaudy tastes of the newly monied niggers they idolize, they'll fuckin love him.

APOLOGIZE

>lgbt
Degenerate sickos that need help not encouragement
>female friends
Every chick I'm friends with voted for Trump. Including my girlfriend and her family.
>black friend
Wasn't happy about trump but still chose him over Hillary.
>Latino friends
Don't know any but if they're here legally and take pride in being an American i bet they voted for Trump too.
>Muslim friends
Don't know any and prefer to keep it that way. Don't much care for their religion.

>Latino
Fuck Americunts and their fucking buzzword "latino".

The only legitimate one he wants to get rid of are Muslims (whose superstitions don't matter) and the ones you didn't mention like rapists, illegals, and criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=WbhYbjFxmZo

liberals are racist

Idk why people think that Donald doesn't like blacks, he wants to make the inner-city's safe again

TOP KEK

Liberals literally just argue against what the (((media))) tells them too. Trump has been the most progressive Republican candidate on LGBT+ in all of American history.

1/3 of all latins voted for him

Blacks were completely fucked by Bill Clinton, and have been getting increasing fucked since. They fail to realize this.

Muslim friends - they aren't going anywhere first off, that was a lie made up by the media, Trump never said that. And Radical Islam is completely incompatible with Western Culture. Western Muslims now this. It is only white people that somehow think Western Muslims and all other Muslims in the world are the exact same.

>implying dumb rubes know anyone other than other dumb rubes

I already go to gay speakeasies to fuck and be a faggot, they're called bathhouses

Okay leaf, those are some big claims you're making. I hope you can back them up.

I'm really glad that you are here to help defend us faggots, now I regret supporting Trump.

but i am trans

You describe yourself with too many vague imaginary adjectives from a multitude of competing incompatible social frameworks that you don't really understand.

>Voting for someone who associates with a group that throws lgbt off buildings

fpbp

>Friends with fags, sex objects, chimps, beaners, and mudslims

You need better friends

Jokes on you I don't have any friends

love me some bait

>Apologize to women
>Most white women voted for Trump

Never!!! I will hate him, who is me, till the day he, which is I, dies!

as long as you don't ban me from taking my girl injections I'm fine with this

>Be bisexual latina.
>Voted Trump.
What does that make me?

>mfw Hispanic and voted for Trump
Latinos who are here legally have nothing to worry about, but the ones who are here illegally need to get the fuck out of my country.

My dad came here legally, he went through the process, he played by the rules, became a permanent resident and then a citizen. He worked his ass off and did it the right way.

Fuck those line jumping, fence hopping cunts.

Why is it always straight/"""""bisexual""""" white women and their cucked boyfriends who perpetuate this shit?

>LGBT+
inhuman
>female
top kek
>black
see LGBT+
>Latino/a
see black
>Muslim
>see Latino/a
>Having any of those things as friends
lel

Homosexuality is disgusting and morally wrong. 'Nuff said.

Who gives a shit? Tits or gtfo (of this thread or America, your pick)

>having garbage idiot friends

it's not funny anymore
we are not "out to get you" and if Trump asked us to do these things we would not support it

Female?
What is this shit about demonizing white females?
53% of them voted Trump. Stop dividing us.

LGBT and muslims are mentally ill, they should just fuck off to some asylum in some shithole.
Blacks, lationos? Who cares, some of them are OK (and none of them belongs in Estonia, historically).

Niggers should be shot and illegals deported.

And OP is a faggot nigger who should wait until right wing death squads arrive and knock on door.

FPBP

Jokes on them I don't have any friends

>implying i have friends
lol

Who /gay and (would've) voted Trump/ here

There's nothing to be afraid of unless he's promoting a literal holocaust which he's not
I hate how most homos are crybabies

> textbook fascism
Gimme a break

You are mentally ill, you need to be cured or eliminated so your disease does not spread.

Can you be cured?
It starts with you accepting that you are suffering mental illness and search for help.

It's probably already been said, but that isn't an argument. This is poor bait.

haha, nicely put.
I actually just want all people to have a better life.
funny though, how people spend years saying 'whitey so racist, sexist, etc" even though tons of them voted for obama, twice. and now trump wins and i see "wahhh! can't believe whitey so racist" like they haven't been calling whitey racist for years.

Most whitey ain't racist. just voting for who's the least establishment, obama, now trump.

>black
blacks voted for Trump too.
>latino
He hates the illegal ones you dumb cunt.
>Muslim, Lgbt...
I don't have any of them as friends and i don't give a fuck about them.

Praise kek