Why is it that darker skinned people are generally more evil and lighter skinned people are generally more good?

Why is it that darker skinned people are generally more evil and lighter skinned people are generally more good?

Intelligence
Homedarkies are better tamed
Get wild ones and they get survivalist mentality thinking they need everything or they'll die

WOAH! That's like, really racist.

I literally can't...

Compassion, altruism, goodness are traits requiring high level of intelligence.
You need to understand that hurting someone is bad, and to be done in conditions drastic enough.

Some people are just full of shit to a point where you can see it right away.

>Most handsome man alive is dark as heck.

explain liberals

melanin is an anagram of evil one

That is not handsome.
That is like a crude parody of a human.
Almost looking like a person, but not quite. I feel like I am looking at a bald, properly bipedal monkey.

that's a phenomenon not only found in humans, but across a lot of mammals

This isn't true. Look at Indians and Chinks. Chinks have light skin but they're fucking compassion-lacking freaks while Indians are generally alright.

Some races are just more intelligent than others.

It's called confirmation bias

That's not even a 4/10
And your bait is hardly 2/10

Explain this then.

Intelligence

indians are like that because they're low test. they're not as compassionate as much as they're beta in my experience.

after generations and generations of arranged marriage, test levels drop in men + lots are vegetarians

evolution. If your ancestors grew up in an area with plentiful resources, like say the beautiful resource rich land of africa that never experiences the harshness of winter, there was no need for them to develop things like empathy. You just kill eat, sleep, and breed. Doesnt matter if you are some isolated tribe or co-existing around other groups, they do not matter to you because you got all you need and if you need more you can just go over and steal it from someone else.

Meanwhile in the frozen hells of ancient europe, filled with giant dire wolves and other such nightmarish creatures, teamwork and the power of friendship is the only thing keeping you from freezing/starving to death when the winter comes or being eaten by some monstrosity in the dark, therefore whites developed things like empathy, loyalty, trust and love.

That is literally a lie.

Farmer genetics vs hunter gatherer genetics. One sat behind walls and planned, the other chucked spears and ran.

What.....the.....FUCK?!
Has autism gone too far?

Savagery genes.

>Black people are just White People

Here are some Black people without melanin in their skin.

Do they look White to you?

We absorb goodness and virtue through the rays of the sun.

Thats just how science works.

It's made for metis like me to have proper fap material

Trait level self control is generally higher in races with lower genetic plasticity.

>anagram
i don't think you know what that word means

Why are those "people" so fucking ugly?

I get a feeling all of them are autistic.
Without insults, just actually retarded.