Amy Schumer: Leaving U.S. if Trump won election was joke

Sup Forums just got fucking trolled by a master comedian

>“First of all the interview where I said I would move was in London and was said in jest,” the Rockville Centre-reared Emmy Award-winner, 35, posted on Instagram on Wednesday. “Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news.”

newsday.com/entertainment/celebrities/amy-schumer-leaving-u-s-if-trump-won-election-was-joke-1.12594153

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/a-great-america-make-amy-schumer-keep-her-word?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=signature_receipt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MASTER COMEDIAN

LOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA

Get her out. Wheres the petition?

>Place large bet
>Lose
>"It was j-just a joke u g-guys srs

That's not trolling. That's eating shit and liking it.

that "joke" was about as funny as all her other jokes

"I-I was just kidding guys!"

I actually didnt realize OP said master comedian so now it sounds like i'm mocking him

I was shitposting I admit it

>woman
>keeping her word

cmon guys you should know better.

I-I-I WAS J-JUST KIDDING GUYS

seriously. I'm glad PC is out now, hopefully pieces of shit like her won't be propped up anymore.

IT WAS JUST A JOKE BRO!

Fat pig needs to pack her fucking bags

>These are the jokes, folks.
*crickets chirping*
wew laddy

>“Not that anyone needs more than a headline to count something as official news.”

That's pretty fucking ironic coming from her

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Jokes on her, she's leaving one way or another

'joke' only jokes she knows are the ones she stole from other comedians

Pathetic bitch. She expected Clinton to win and she got burned so now it's all a "joke."

did cenk lose a bet with jones?

Please give George lopez to the cartel.

She also says she's not heavy, she's normal.

She's a lying full-of-herself cunt. What'd you expect?

Jakes on you; she's actually retarded

>"I know it's a fake quote but that doesn't matter."

>Believing anything an inanimate object says.
HFW

Wish her IG gets swarmed

Made some most wanted cards.

London isn't big enough to even fit her ass much less her entire mass.

In a nutshell. Pic related.

I got you senpai
change.org/p/a-great-america-make-amy-schumer-keep-her-word?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notification&utm_campaign=signature_receipt

We need a petition for both Amy schumer and Lena Dunham they both need to fuck off to Canada

Those two really need to pack their fucking bags.

At least miley cyrus cried then bowed down to trump and kissed his ring.

shumexit already cunt

Of course it was a joke. Talentless bitch couldn't make it anywhere else if she tried.

This the jokes on her she needs to leave Trudeau and the rest of Canada is waiting for her.

>all the nigs are spades

lel

Drag her ass out by force if necessary.

Also, friendly reminder, Amy and her sister used to steal from department stores and return the items for cash.

They were caught and got to plead down to mischief charges instead of go to prison because their second cousin once removed is NY Senator Chuck Schumer, who kept his seat last night.

Fug

Can you leave anyway amy?

Anyone who pledged to go to Canada should be forced to go to Mexico instead.

what does it having been in London have to do with anything?

her queefs are hilarious

jews are diamonds

This was the year the PC/SJW push in the media died. At the end of the day (((they))) will always value the shekel above all. Ghostbusters flopping was the first nail in the coffin and now it's over.

Post that to Sam Hyde's Twitter
We need the petition to spread

I would like to know the context of the pic too.

Anyone?

So it was unfunny just like all of her other jokes then.

#shumexit needs to trend on twitter

It really would be fun to round up these contemptuous, self-assured elitists and put them in a concentration camp.

I mean, hell, that's the only future their tiny minds can imagine, so why not give it to them?

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

schumer the tumor

She literally said that everyone else was a liar and that she'd keep her word.

side by side comparison of TYT and Alex Jones upon seeing the election results

Women are funny, get over it.

finally, the voice of reason

>joke
not a funny one

And then they all realized becoming an expatriate is extremely expensive and will probably cost them the majority of their fortunes.

>Places large bet
>because she is large
>also vagina

The reality is that she failed the medical. "lose some weight" they said, I have heard on good authority from a friend inside Canadian immigration.

>Schumer claimed this comment was a joke

Fat, slimy, Jewish cunt. Of course she'd go back on her word.

Fucking lel

I remember a video of Raven on the view actually siding with Trump at one point. Then all the SJWs jumped on her and I guess made her spit out any redpills she swallowed.

translation: spain said no fat chicks

Its hard to tell when shes making a joke because no one laughs.

savage

Who cares what she says, its a feminazi and everyone hates her.

She's not large, she's """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" curvy """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Of course she's not going anywhere. Anyone who believed her is a fucking moron. Her "career" is here in the states. Same goes for all of these other celebrities.

she wasnt trolling

she didnt think trump would actually win and was just trying to secure more votes for her mummy

>master comedian

lmao, hang yourself

I wish someone would make a bot to publicly tweet these celebrities once a month to remind them of their promise.

Disgusting kike still has a contract to keep pumping out the feminist garbage to the masses.

as a curve enthusiast I find this quite triggering and problematic

Send them messages from all accounts!
Make them leave so we can MAGA!

Actors and actresses can live and work in Canada without much problems since Hollywood has been using Canada as one of frequent film shooting locations.

Musicians also shouldn't have problems recording their new materials in Canada as well.

We need that someone needs to get on that

Ok

>35
Dropped