Is this the most cucked Trump victory reaction?

Is this the most cucked Trump victory reaction?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bEskg0Z-NAQ

Other urls found in this thread:

egrollman.com/2012/09/24/representation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This man saved Western Civilization. His poking at him at the WH Correspondence Dinner in '12. He really pissed him off and wants to have the last laugh. Thanks Seth. You single handedly saved Western Civilization.

Liberals are so tiring. Absolutely no self-awareness that their arrogant, holier than thou personas are exactly why everyone hates them.

Trump has been toying with running since the the 80's, it wasn't some hack comedian.

>I hope he addresses all your concerns, all of you had legitimate feelings on this matter
>By the way, you're fucking racists
Come on now.

Was he crying because he couldn't indoctrinate his daughter?

Wow it's a Jew, who cares

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST THSI SHOW IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY WHY IS HE BEING SUCH A FAGGOT

Man, they're obsessed with the idea of a woman president

>makes no jokes
>comedian

Why is that?

the funny thing is he probably voted for Trump.

you can't hold a pro-Trump opinion in polite society. but the results don't lie. 60 million people voted for him.

Wow, what a pussy. I cannot wait for the ROHOWA to steal his children then raise them as my own. They will have a real father who will be strong for them, rather then some racial masochist pussified faggot.

What a cuck

What a cuck

What a cuck

Why do jews get GREYED (their hair) so early in life?

What a cuck

Sooner or later, they'll all bend the knee.

why are they so obsessed with a female president?

I want whoever will get shit done as a president.

how the fuck do people find this stuff funny?

what a fucking KEK

I hate these normie titles.

The late show with Jimmy Faggot

The night show with Duck Cuckingberg

The late in the afternoon show with Dick Suckington

The too late for your kids to be up watching this show but just early enough for you to watch it because it's slightly inappropriate for children, and by inappropriate I mean PG show with Faglord Faggotson

Oh... he's alive? Too bad.

he
literally
says
"As a white man, I also know that any emotions I'm feeling are a likely a fraction of those being felt by the LGBTQ community, African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Muslim Americans, any number of immigrant communities...."

HOly
fuck

you
can't
make this shit up.

#EqualRights?

Jimmy Fallon is the only presenter to not treat him like le Hitler

>My mommy wanted a woman president so I'm on the verge of crying even though I'm a grown man

Is this a meme with talk show hosts or something?

because there's been 45 not-women presidents in a row? That would be the common sense reason.

Nobody (REPEAT TO HIGHLIGHT THIS AS CLEARLY AS POSSIBLE: LITERALLY NOBODY) is saying it's a determinative factor or that it alone makes Clinton a better candidate to trump, but it's a point in her favour and it doesn't point away from it. Why are trumpfags so obsessed with being triggered every time someone mentions hillary's gender as a positive? It wasn't even a feature of the campaign until the last couple of days where clinton seemed a lock in.

>colbert spends over a year shitting on Trump
>at the end tries to talk about coming together

5:05
>As a (((white man)))
Fucking jews!!! Why Sup Forums is always rigth?

That means nothing. There's never been an asian prseident. There's never been a mexican-american president. There's never been a trans-president. Do you think the presidency owes them?

What does gender have to do with shit? If you are good at something then you are good at something regardless of sex.

You are Fucking degenerate CIS scum. Stop trying to label humans with your quaint ideas of "gender".

literally wants a shitty president

>nose spite face

Stay salty, trump won

saved it just long enough to watch us all die from poisoned drinking water. you think the wall is to keep "them" out? nope. it's to keep YOU out.

What a cuck

bump as I write my reply

why is gender a point in her favor?... sexist

they watch him on tv and hear the fake laugh and assume he's funny so they do what they think other people do and laugh at his "jokes"

He gets cucked by an italian greyhound

these guys are just playing a role. Inside they love it because they get tons of free material for their shows and "comedy"

jon Stewart would have been nothing without bush's idiocy.

The show is going to write themselves. Not saying it will be funny or accurate, but that's not what liberal media really cares about anyways

But their tears are so delicious.

(((Seth Meyers)))

I'm sorry this name is so incredibly Jewish that I became circumcised just by clicking embed.

bump again

Nigger what the fuck is taking you so long?

I'm giving it the reply it deserves. I'm sourcing my shit, I'm making sure I understand his side of the argument by being as charitable as possible, I want to make a proper response.

I know it's pretty autistic considering it's just some fucking swede on the internet but I really think I'm right and also that this is an important topic

DESU is reaction was pretty humble. He didn't play sore loser at least.

>We all drank the poison

I honestly think he realized he fucked up.

What is there possibly to source? The current president is the first president who isn't a white man and he's been a disaster.

Motherfucker sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

one more bump nearly done

What a lame, boring liberal. Not even amusing to laugh at. Just a sad little fag lmao.

Because identity politics are destroying modern society. If one shouldn't discriminate on basis of sex, race, etc. One should not extol those as virtues.

You're a hypocrite if you think otherwise.

desu no talk show host was that salty. they are scared.

My god the brainwashing is so bad. We needed Trump to happen.

What was with that apple picking shit? What a fucking dumbass.

1/3
I'm going to give this the response it deserves because usually I just call Sup Forums Sup Forums, I go "oh, there's no point engaging, they have certain entrenched views, there's no point trying to argue with them about the holocaust or race or syria or world war iii, they won't change their minds, I won't change mine, we'll both end up frustrating each other and wasting energy on a pointless argument with an internet stranger", and so I let it go.

But I've made an extremely simple graph so you can understand visually what my point of view is, so I have to make a full response. I'll expand on the image further into this post

Firstly, I'll give a brief summary as to what I understand your belief to be as to what /my/ belief is. That's just so I can be absolutely, positively sure that as I'm attempting to explain why I think my position is better than yours, you'll be able to see wherever I've gone wrong from the very start and then set me straight. You think that I think the presidency - and presumably other public offices like legislators or judges - is owed to certain demographies who haven't occupied said offices by merit of their not having occupied said offices. That's not what I'm saying, and so that's what I'll respond to.

My claim is: I believe that an Asian American candidate for president, regardless of their background or their political leaning or their competency, ticks a box in their favour for reason of having an Asian background. Important - I'm going to expect you to exercise critical reading skills here and distinguish the sentence you just read from the claim "being Asian American means you will be a good president". Maybe you didn't think I said that, but I can already anticipate the green text and I’ll flag it right here before you misrepresent me.

Oh gosh. Whatever will I do now that I can't visit a country with one of the biggest drug empires on the planet?

2/3
The reason I think it would tick a box in their favour is because I think there's a benefit to the Asian American communities of America in having a representative hold office, for at least two reasons, which I'll number so that it will be easy for you to tell me why these reasons are mistaken.

Reason 1 is that that candidate would have certain experiences exclusive to Asian Americans that would allow them to better represent Asian Americans in terms of developing policy, or engaging with constituencies and getting them to support policy initiatives. Amicability with the people, as well as whatever personal experiences they bring to the presidency are vital to productive governance.

Reason 2 is that I believe, as do many psychologists, that identity formation happens at an early age and is influenced by your surroundings. If you, being an asian, don't see other Asian people holding powerful positions in society, the development of your identity might reflect the meeker belief that Asians aren’t able to hold such offices in your particular society, which would deter you not just from the pursuit of such a goal, but the formation of it as a goal in the first place.
Reason 1 I think stands as a common sense statement of fact in itself. I can’t provide an academic source for it offhand because I can’t be bothered. Reason 2 is easily justifiable though. The claims as to identity development via representation are well established, see sources [1], [2] and [3], two of which deal with the demographies of sexual minorities, one of which deals with the demographic of women. The claim as to the deterrence effect are visible in source [4].

3/3
Reading reasons 1 and 2 together justifies my claim, though either by themselves should suffice since I’m making the weak claim that an Asian American president is better for reason of being Asian American, not the stronger claim that an Asian American president is a good president for reason of being Asian American.

[1] Questions of visibility and identity: an analysis of representations of the Mr Gay South Africa pageant available at go.galegroup.com/ps/i.do?&id=GALE|A323659350&v=2.1&u=monash&it=r&p=AONE&sw=w&authCount=1

[2] The Importance Of Representation: Voice, Visibility, And Validation In America
available at egrollman.com/2012/09/24/representation/

[3] Gender and Media Representation search.proquest.com/docview/1693625765?accountid=12528&rfr_id=info%3Axri%2Fsid%3Aprimo

[4] ‘Just thinking:’ attitude development, public opinion and political representation available at www.jstor.org/stable/40587289?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

It might ticka box in their favour, but then so does every ethnicity except white by that logic. It would be idiotic to have this as a major voting consideration rather than policy, principles etc. anyway, so the whole point is moot.

>raise them as my own
KEK

Not a major voting consideration. But every single time somebody says "Hillary woulda been the first female president" and Sup Forums screams WHY DOES THAT MATTER, it's a totally relevant observation and legit point in her favour. It might not outweigh the emails scandal or the foreign money or the behaviour of the DNC at trump rallies. But it's not a totally moot point and it's definitely not a sexist statement that being the first woman president would have been a positive thing for 50% of the country.

I hated trump and did not vote him but now I really hope he does great

Surely nobody can't be this stup
>australian flag
Oh

tl dr

hihihihiehihiheiheihiaheihieh

But the fact that they're suggesting people should have voted fr a completely different candidate because of it means they consider it a major voting consideration. So once again, its still idiotic and your point is moot.

It sounded like he was going to cry during his damn speech.

So I guess you'll always call someone out every time they say they voted for Trump because he says what he thinks or he's an outsider, right?

Toy Hitler on his desk

IT'S HIS TIME

>As a (((white))) male

Being a political outsider and straight-shooter would have a direct effect on how Trump runs the country. Having two X chromosomes would not have a direct effect on how Hillary would run the country, and it would be pretty horrific if it did.

Seth"Don't speak to me or my wife's son ever again" Meyers.

>Having two X chromosomes would not have a direct effect on how Hillary would run the country
see and substitute woman for asian american

Kek. Seth is in part responsible for Trump's election. Apparently a big reason why Trump ran was to get revenge on Meyers and Obama who mocked him at the Correspondent's Dinner.

And why should a typical male voter want a leader that has this advantage with women, rather than a leader that his this advantage with men?

Never mind this effect would be microscopically small compared to the effect of having no previous political ties and refusing to play politics.