This is your reminder that Tomar-Re was the Green Lantern for Krypton’s sector when it exploded

This is your reminder that Tomar-Re was the Green Lantern for Krypton’s sector when it exploded.

why didn't he come back in Darkest Night to fuck with John Stewart and Superman?

And if he'd acted, there'd be no comic book industry and no Sup Forumsboard.
Would that be good or bad?

Someone claimed here a few days ago that the Guardians had a 'hands off" policy towards Krypton.
Kryptonians had done something very bad a long time ago and the Corps was still miffed.
If true, anyone know details?

Ancient Kryptonians were major bad news. Imperialistic and with technology that rivaled the New Gods. Eventually, they were beaten back and quarantined to Krypton to keep their lust for war confined to their planet. Not sure if the Guardians instituted a strict ‘hands off’ policy, but it wouldn’t surprise me. Kryptonians were not well liked.

Wasn’t he on his way with a device to stop the core from exploding but he got side tracked with a meteor or something hitting him and he was knocked out so he was too late?

And he regarded it as his greatest failure to the point that that his son felt the burden and was happy to see Superman.

Fuck you, Tomar-Re was and still is best Green Lantern. Based fish-bird.

He did.
He was busy fucking with everyone in the Green lantern Corp, bit mostly focused on his SON while trying to destroy the GL battery.

>a green lantern having trouble with a random meteor
How the fuck did this guy make it out of the Academy

Tomar-Re was a cool guy.

There was no academy. This was the pre kilowog period when GL's lived and died largely on their own.

Seriously? I am so glad that the Guardians are dead. No training, just a slap on the ass and out you go with the most powerful weapon in the universe. What a bunch of assholes.

Nah, fuck that. Tomar-Re dropped the fucking ball. Don't reward his incompetence.

Does someone have the issue of the Smallville comic where this guy comes to Earth so that he can get killed by Superman as atonement for not saving Krypton?

Just look at the STRIDE on that Jor--El.

Jor-El is a really cool guy.

I wonder what his stand is.