Ma get me the mallet from the shed

>Ma get me the mallet from the shed

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I find this both offensive and racist! Where does this privileged bigot get off appropriating my culture?! I'm literally shaking right now.

At least they admit they can't beat us.

pretty funny.

Id say notify his school or job and lets get him fired/kicked out but who am I kidding.

Moon nigga

ARE NIGGERS CAPABLE OF THINKING ABOUT ANYTHING BUT THEIR FUCKING SKIN COLOR

THESE FUCKING APES ARE USELESS

Why so triggered you thin skin faggots? It's funny.

if they can't fuck it, fight it, or eat it niggers don't nothing to do with it

their political concepts amount to

HE BE WHITE

IZE BE BLACK

GET WHITEY

Blacks. Not even once.

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586

Black activists assault an older white man for supporting Trump, likely giving him several concussions. After the assault, the activists steal the white man's car.

We need to get this video to Trump (or to a member of his team).

We need him to retweet this. We need to remind Trump why it's so important that he not back down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's over. Even niggers are openly wanting to be Uncle Toms, hoping they'd be spared.

shut the fuck up and stop spamming this in every single thread

bretty gud

Based Sheriff Clark will be homeland security head. Send it his way. He hates niggers.

saved

Maybe you should fucking listen to them.

Because they already moved out of mexico, they don't want it to follow them here.

How come black face is racist but white face isn't?

>muh slavery

this desu

I kekd

because someone will tell you black face is associated with a time when white masters would make fun of their black slaves, the black face paint used as a means of depicting blacks, often in derogatory fashion for the entertainment of those in power, the white man, at the expense of the less fortunate black community.

Aka muh racism, only white people can be racist.

>if you voted trump you think latinos are all rapists and the wall is specifically to keep latinos out of the country because they are non-white and literally no other reason like legality or national security or cartels or drug-trafficking

CONFIRMED: Trump had the Argentinian vote.

>mfw i actually voted for trump because the wall will keep out nonwhites
>mfw i also think latinos are disproportionately inclined to rape

>leaf humor

umaruun~

>Light-hearted goofball response
Better than most of the mental illness being spewed.

I think that I'm Tom Cruise

I lol'd seems like that guy has a pretty good sense of humor

This is what people who aren't asspained all the time call comedy.

this, lol.

So you're saying Trump supporters are lepers?

Kek

witnessed

Moon face, Yellow face, red face, Black face, who gives a shit. I think its funny either way.

nice meme, get this nigga on Sup Forums

Thanks, prez

>mfw I put on too much Vaseline

If you think about it, niggers are finally understanding that if wetbacks get in, the gibs that ought to be going to them will go to the libshit's latest vote cattle.

To prevent that, niggers must help their "massas" prevent more wetbacks from entering. In exchange, they hope their massas continue to give them gibs for being good Uncle Toms.

actually fucking kek

DAMAGED

that doesn't look like whiteface, that looks like a black boy wearing ash on his face for a tribal dance

Second post, best post

Because we don't care and think it's funny. We're not asshurt about everything. There isn't a racial slur for my ethnic groups (English/German) that I don't find funny myself.

It's the liberals' job to get offended by everything, not mine.

>yfw imminent geisha invasion of the US

I looks like what happens when you press Randomize in Oblivion