(((Global Warming)))

(((Global Warming)))

The snow is almost up to my waist and I'm 193 cm.

Fuck you Sup Forums, fuck off with your Kike lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah this is fucking bullshit desu snowing in november is such a rare sight but then again there's meme in Estonia that weather in baltics is unpredictable

Fuckin' manlet snow dwarf

How tall is 193 cm in freedom units?

gw confirmed hoax, senpai

>obligatory "weather = Climate" post

>The snow is almost up to my waist

Just like refugee cock is all up in your wife's waist

About 4ft

6'3

Chicago is having summer weather right now.

Yeah global warming is a lie so let's keep polluting our air with coal. It worked for China and now their GDP is 10%.

Hello from SoCal
Go fuck yourself

> global warming
> increased evaporation
> increased precipitation

It's called (((Climate Change))) now goy, make sure to keep track for when they inevitably move the goalposts again and create another term with a different definition.

thats a meme everywhere. In Ohio, Texas, Florida, all i get is that their weather is special because it changes so often, but its all very similar, except ohio weather is 20 degrees cooler

>twitter.com/MiddleOfMayhem/status/796545047915331586
1/2 Stone boulders stacked on one another, or something along the line you fucking caveman

It's called (((Global Climate Disruption))) now you silly goy.

I wish conservatives understood math.

>american education

Reality is bad for business. So is regulation.

And I don't know why they had to turn such an existential threat as the destruction of the planet into a left vs. right partisan issue.

wtf i love denialists now

The oil and coal industry.
They are the true winners of this election.

Ya haha it's not like rising global temperatures make winter storms more prevalent and violent hahahahaha oh fuck wait a second

>It's a world will end in 2020/2030/2040 scenarion
Just keep pushing the date away you're bound to be right someday like all those doomsday prophet

This so much

People don't understand that in certain areas the sea evaporates more and that water has to precipitate somewhere, and it also means more extreme weather

Only a nigger in Sweden (ie not native) would complain about the cold. kys

El nino has more to do with extreme weather than global warming and the last time it was relevant here was two decade ago.

Where is he complaining about the cold?

Some part of the global is warmer, some part is colder, on average it's warmer, get it? Science is not hard.